20 1st Quizzes (VIXX N FanFiction)

Description

"Cha seonsaeng-nim! Let's get married!" Cha Hakyeon choked on his drink the moment he heard her ringing voice from the outside the door of the faculty room.

 

Everyone else's head turned to the girl who harshly slid the door open, her gaze fixated on the guy currently trying his best to calm his nerves. He coughed for for a few times before finally looking at the girl in the door step.

 

"W-what did you say?"

 

Yong Haneul released a long sigh before regarding him a passion filled eyes. "I... Like you... So much.Let's get married!" She confessed, unfazed by all the stares she's getting.

 

Cha Hakyeon works as a student teacher at Kam Ye Sun Middle School as Part of his internship in college. One evening, he met Yong Haneul, a delinquent who extorted money from him at a dark alleyway on his way home.

 

Soon, he learned that the good-for-nothing girl is a student in the middle school and is actually a part of his chemistry class. Being acquainted with her screamed trouble because ever since their paths crossed, his supposed-to-be peaceful stay in Daegu  became a tangled mess.

 

 

Foreword

Hello guys!!! This is another story starring uri leader hyung, Cha Hakyeon N!!!! I know I still have another story to update, but I'm currently overflowing with VIXX feels right now, despite N being in the military ^.^  (just by thinking makes me miss  him so much already T^T).  Anyways...

 

DISCLAIMER

I DO NOT OWN VIXX, THE GROUP OR ITS MEMBERS. THE MEMBERS WERE JUST USED AS REPRESENTATIONS. I DO NOT WISH TO TAKE CREDIT/PROFIT FROM WHAT I WRITE, I ONLY WRITE FOR FUN AND TO  SHOW THE BOYS MY LOVE FOR THEM <3 

NEXT, EVERYTHING WRITTEN HERE IN THIS BOOK DID AND DOES NOT HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE. THIS IS AN AU FAN FICTION WHICH MEANS EVERYTHING YOU WILL READ WAS ALL BORN INSIDE MY LITTLE HEAD BUT WIDE IMAGINATION XD

I DO NOT WISH TO OFFEND YOU OF ANYTHING THAT I WILL WRITE GUYS. A FICTION IS A FICTION, A FAN FICTION IS ALSO A FICTION.

ALL SIMILARITIES FROM OTHER STORIES AND NAMES OF PEOPLE ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL, SO PLEASE. THERE WAS NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED HERE HU HU.

ALSO, PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARISE. I KNOW WE'RE ALL FANGIRLS HERE AND WANT TO SHOW OUR LOVE FOR THE BOYS BUT I WILL SURELY BE SAD IF MY STORY LINE GETS PLAGIARIZED. 

LASTLY, PLEASE DO ENJOY THIS LITTLE STORY OF MINE. WELCOME AND ENJOY~

LAIDBACKNEWBIE 

 

edited: 01/05/20

laidbacknewbie
Finally managed to upload a cover for this book (TT^TT)