10th Quiz - Let's get married

20 1st Quizzes (VIXX N FanFiction)

10th Quiz - Let's get married 

Hakyeon reached inside his pockets, to no avail. He looked at the girl in front. "Wait here. I'll get my wallet." He was supposed to go inside the room when Haneul caught his sleeved arm with both hands, stopping him from entering. 

In reality, Haneul just said that so she could see him. She never thought that the idea would backfire and would leave her embarrassed beyond belief. She was praying silently for the ground to eat her up when Hakyeon looked at her with a confused expression. She shook her head. 

"I don't want your money anymore!" She exclaimed, letting go of him at once before quickly storming out of the way, leaving the guy behind. 

He looked at the arm she held. Earlier when she stopped him from going, something stirred inside him, which caused him to look at her in confusion. That feeling, he never felt that before. He was inexperienced and he never got out of his house always so he was at loss on how to react. But one thing was for sure, he felt disheartened when she left, not even looking back at him. 

--

Haneul slumped down beside the school gates, not caring about the stares she get from everyone passing. They could look at me all they want, I've face greater embarrassment than this earlier. 

She wasn't sure what she was doing though. She just want to see Cha Seonsaeng-nim get out of the school grounds before she go home herself. Did she actually miss him? She don't know the answer herself. 

Soon, the familiar figure came to view and she quickly stood up to hide, if only he hasn't turned his head on her side of the road. She froze. He blinked. 

"Yong Haneul-ssi..." 

She gulped. She's dead meat. 

--

The two walked down the streets of Daegu yet again, enjoying the cold breeze from the nearing sun set. The pair remained quiet, awkward silence enveloping the two. Haneul looked at his back, she pouted. Why was it so awkward? He wasn't like that before.

She was supposed to open to ask him when the guy turned to the corner. She followed, frowning. Soon, a coffee shop came to view and she stopped. Sensing that he wasn't stopping, she reached out to grab the hem of his cardigan. He turned around with a hum.

"What are we doing here?" She asked. He looked up at the banner before returning his attention to her. "You told me you're craving coffee earlier." He said. 

Earlier, when the two met outside the school gates, Hakyeon walked towards her fazed figure letting out a small 'follow me' at her to which she obliged. 

"Do you not want to drink coffee anymore?" He asked. Haneul looked at her hand on his cardigan, the male copying her movement. "Let's go." He said before entering the cafe, her hand letting go of his clothes. 

--

Walking home, Haneul sipped her coffee, lagging behind Cha Hakyeon. She smiled secretly. Every time they walk with each other, she made it a habit to fall behind his steps a little. At this, she could actually study his back figure. Just like now, she enjoyed the feeling of watching him from behind.

How he would crane his head from side to side when he tells her something, searching for her, made her insides warm up in a good way.

Or when he looks behind him with a lost expression on his face only to be replaced with recognition when their eyes meet followed by a smile met made her heart flutter. 

Or when he was acting just like now. Like how he would act if he was alone and walking, made Haneul curious of what he was thinking. 

Her adoration came to a halt when the student teacher suddenly spoke.  

"Yong Haneul-ssi." He started. "Why did you join the gang?" He asked without at all looking at her. She gulped her drink first before answering him. "Well..." 

Her response made him look behind at her. She was looking down the ground. "I don't know. Maybe the attention?" She chuckled lightly. "But it's quite ironic, actually." She stopped on her tracks. "I want the attention and yet, I want people to leave me alone." She looked up at the sky. Hakyeon looked up the sky too. Only to have his vision back at her when she speak again, "Maybe I just want to feel that we belonged somewhere." She smiled bitterly. 

"How about you?" She looked at him. "What about me?" He asked. She nodded. "Why, of all professions, did you choose to be a teacher? That's a boring work." 

Hakyeon laughed when she pouted a little, seeming as if she has experienced being a teacher already. 

"Well," he looked up the sky as well. "I want to educate people. Not just intellectually, but also psychologically and ways people could never describe." He said. 

He started walking again, while he reiterate his dream to her. "You see, I want to be someone who would create relationships with his students. I want to support those young people when they can't get any from their house. I want to build a family in a four walled building called classroom." He looked behind him to her. "I want to touch people's lives." 

--

Locking herself inside the room, Yong Haneul reached for the book the young teacher once purchased for her. She opened the pages to the pages of the latest topic she read. 

How to know if you have a chance with him

1. You go out on dates occasionally. 

Haneul closed the book and then pressed it on top of her chest, rolling on her backside to smile at the ceiling on top of her. 

--

Ever since that night, Yong Haneul made it a habit to wait for the teacher so they could go home together. She would always go to him after their Chemistry Class ended. She followed him everywhere. And for the first time in years, Haneul found something interesting into going to school. 

"Oh, bwoyah!" Hakyeon jumped in surprise, seeing her standing figure behind the window. She answered him with a wave. "What do you want?" He asked. She pouted at him. 

"Why? Can't I go see you?" She complained. Hakyeon sighed. "Its lunch break. Go eat with your friends." He went near the window and made shooing movements towards her. 

She frowned. "I've eaten already."

"Already?!" He looked at her incredulous. He looked at his wristwatch. It has only been 15 minutes since he dismissed Class 2 B.

He turned to her, "what do you want?" Haneul smiled at his question. Raising her other hand full of Rice cakes and yoghurt. "Let's eat together!" She climbed inside the room by the windows, with Hakyeon stopping her in the middle of it. 

"What?" She asked looking at his panicked face. "I thought you've eaten already?" She nodded. "I did. I want to eat again. Together with you." She finished, successfully getting inside the room after having much difficulty.  

Ever since their last rendezvous, the two became a whole lot closer. Hakyeon could not find it in his self to complain for he was glad that she had finally started letting people in. He smiled at her figure, busy fixing the foods on top of the teacher's table. 

When she was finished, she ushered for him to eat with her. He obliged. 

--

"Good work everyone!" Mr. Song announced signalling the end of the day and the faculty members started fixing their stuffs one by one. 

"Good job, see you tomorrow!" 

"Take care on your way home!" 

Haneul's face lit up when the tall figure went out of the faculty room finally. Jogging closer to him, Hakyeon blinked seeing her smiling at him brightly. "What's this?" He asked suspiciously. She proceeded on his left, smiling up at him again. "Let's go home together." She said. 

Han seonsaeng-nim watched the two from inside the room, before a smile graced her lips. Kids these days, really. She shook her head. 

--

One week later, Cha Hakyeon dreaded going to the Middle School as he knew  that he will meet her there again, messing up his peaceful stay at the facility. 

He looked at both ends of the corridor before deciding that it was safe to get to the faculty room. Let's just hope that she wouldn't show up there, waiting for him to arrive. 

Finally reaching the room, he heaved a sigh of relief when he saw no signs of her along that hallways, the gymnasium, the quadrangle, and the auditorium. She must have gone tired already.  

"Oh, Cha seonsaeng-nim! You're right in time. Do you want some coffee?" Han seonsaeng-nim invited him, showing him her mug before her expression turned to a worried one. "Are you okay?" She inquired. He looked at her, nodding vigorously. "I'm fine," he smiled uneasily. "Can I get a coffee?" He asked. 

--

Soon, the young teacher calmed his nerves after the soothing effect of his drink started doing their work. He unleaned and take his mug near his lips, taking a sip. 

"Cha seonsaeng-nim! Let's get married!" Cha Hakyeon choked on his drink the moment he heard her ringing voice from the outside the door of the faculty room.

Everyone else's head turned to the girl who harshly slid the door open, her gaze fixated on the guy currently trying his best to calm his nerves. 

He coughed for for a few times before finally looking at the girl in the door step.

"W-what did you say?" 

Yong Haneul released a long sigh before regarding him a passion filled eyes. "I... Like you... So much. Let's get married!" She confessed, unfazed by all the stares she's getting.

-📗-

A/N: Uh Oh. Anyways, is it actaully possible to fangirl over your own story? Because I just did, while writing kkkkk~

Anyways, was Cha Hakyeon avoiding uri Haneul? Awww. Poor baby.