5th Quiz - Deal?

20 1st Quizzes (VIXX N FanFiction)

5th Quiz - Deal?

She rapped her knuckles softly again the door of the faculty room, waiting for someone to open for her. 

"Oh, Kang Mari, do you need something?" Yook seonsaeng-nim asked, opening the door a little to reveal the girl. 

"Is Cha seonsaeng-nim inside?" She asked politely, bowing a little at the male teacher. 

Yook Hong Ji looked behind him quickly before nodding at her. "Yeah, he's here, step inside."

"Excuse me..." The timid girl approached Hakyeon's table slowly. He lifted first his brows indicating that he was listening before he shortly raised his head up to look at her, "what is it?" He asked as he quietly closed down his net book. 

"Umm, I was wondering if I could get the notes you asked us to pass..." 

"Ah, yeah. They're on that table." He pointed with his right hand before looking at her innocently. The girl followed his line of vision. "Can you carry all though?" 

The girl nodded once. "I think I'll ask some help from my classmates." She concluded.

Cha seonsaeng-nim nodded as well. "Right. Do that, come back after a while." He smiled to which the girl responded with a smile and a polite bow. 

--

Medicine. Cho Minha stole medicine. 

Haneul thought for the reason as to why would the girl in her mind stole useless drugs when they were obviously healthy. She would definitely know if someone from the Chos has a health issue. 

The grip on the paper she was holding tightened as she continued twisting the thing in her hand, her brows furrowing. There is only one way to know, if Minha refused to give her an answer...

Haneul stood up quickly, stomping out of her room.

--

Mari tried her best balancing the tower of notebooks she's carrying as to not let them drop. She was actually doing a great job, preventing them from falling. She looked behind to see two of her classmates lagging behind her. She giggled lightly, they are guys but they're having difficulty balancing the books. 

All of a sudden, Mari was thrown towards the wall by someone in front of her, all the books flew in the air, landing messily on the floor. She gritted her teeth in pain as her back hit the wall behind. She opened her eyes quickly when she felt someone tugging at her collar. 

Her two companion definitely didn't expect this for they were frozen in spot, looking at the sight before them. 

"What the-"

"Speak the truth, Kang Mari!" 

--

10 minutes after Second Grade Class A retrieved their notebooks back, Han Sunhee entered the room, in great distress. The faculty members all looked at her as she plopped down on her seat. 

"Hey, Han seonsaeng-nim. Why not just let it go? The kid isn't your responsibility at all." Mr. Song was the first one to speak, looking worriedly at the tired teacher, who was currently staring at the ceiling. 

"He's right. Look, you've turned skinnier than you originally are. You're not eating on the right time." Another, that goes by the name of Go Namhee added as she placed her lunch on top of the teacher's table. "Here, eat up," She ushered. 

Sunhee just answered with a smile before sighing, reaching for the food in front of her. 

All the while the faculty members fussed over the diligent teacher, Cha Hakyeon studied her from afar. 

--

"What did you told Minha to do?!" Haneul angrily shouted as she shook the girl on her collar. 

All the while Haneul shook her body, Mari just looked at Haneul, hard. "What, Speak up!" 

Mari was supposed to speak finally when somebody broke her and Haneul apart from each other. "What are you doing?!" 

Haneul looked on her right to see Cha Hakyeon looking at the students in the hallway with wide eyes. 

"What are you guys doing fighting and yelling?" He asked again, a little softer this time, but as stern as earlier. He looked at the two girls accusingly. Mari just looked down on the scattered books before kneeling to pick them up one by one. Hakyeon too, bend down to help the girl.

Haneul scoffed, keeping her tears at bay. The nerve of this girl. "Get up. I'm not done with you yet," she started, glaring at the girl on the ground. Hakyeon looked up at her. 

"What are you doing?" He scolded. "Help pick these up." He said, after a while he continued helping Mari with the mess. Haneul once again scoffed before all too quickly kneeling down to yank the books on Mari's arms. 

"Answer me. What did you made Minha do?!" She shouted again, and Hakyeon restrained her by grabbing both of her arms, looking at Mari's companions to order them to take the poor girl away. "What are you doing Yong Haneul?!" 

"Bring her to your classroom." He said quietly. Upon standing up, Mari answered with a polite bow then walked away leaving the furious girl and Cha seonsaeng-nim behind. 

When the students were out of sight, the student teacher became all aware of the struggling girl in his hold. "Yah, yah! Stop resisting will you?-"

"Unhand me!" She shouted. "You don't know anything!" She screamed before her sniffling made him loosen his grip on her. "You don't know anything." She cried when he finally let her go, but she kept on leaning on him. 

Hakyeon felt guilty all of a sudden. "I'm sorry." He said. Haneul stood up, wiping her tears away before leaving the guy alone in the hallway. 

I thought you're different.

--

An envelope dropped from Haneul's locker the moment she opened it. She glared at the piece of paper on the floor before she picked it up. 

Meet me at the factory. 

Haneul crumpled the paper and tossed it on the nearest garbage bin. She turned to go. 

--

"I'm not sure if I'm supposed to tell you this. But I guess you're the most capable one in here, so I'm telling you this as I'm not in any position to do some action." 

"I don't know what exactly happened and how, but I guess, Cho Minha was framed up." 

"I don't know but obviously, something is going on between those students." 

Han Sunhee panted as she parked her car in front of the Cho residence. Quickly getting out of the vehicle, she was greeted by the absent girl, who was looking at her with wide eyes. 

"Minha-yah..." She started. 

--

Haneul glared at the familiar faces she passes by. They were all smirking at her while carrying wooden planks and baseball bat, all ready to hit her with those. She smirked quickly, they really know how to play dirty. 

At the far end of the abandoned factory, sat the girl that Haneul loathed the most, with all her life. 

"Oh, you came..." 

Haneul smirked again, glaring at the one who was in the far end of the room. 

"You told me to come, right?" She answered, her fists unconsciously clenching.

The girl nodded twice before smiling at her brightly. "Why did you pushed me earlier?" Kang Mari glared at her, smirking too. 

"What did you do to Minha?" Haneul responded without any preamble. "Oh? Why didn't you asked her, instead?" The girl asked too, clicking her neck in the process. 

Haneul felt her nerves clicking. This girl is really something. "You're actually in no position to order people around so how did you get Minha in this mess?"

Mari chuckled. "Exactly. So what made you think that I was the one who made her do something?" She raised her brow at the older. 

Haneul rolled her eyes. "You're harder than I thought. Fine let's do it this way." She started. "Don't bother Minha anymore. I'll do the stealing in her place." 

Kang Mari's eyes widened at this. "So just let the little girl go. Clear her name and I'll do what you want in her position, instead." Haneul looked at her, determined. 

"Deal? Or No deal?" 

~📗~