In fear of my life.

Winds of Desire by Donna.

I was getting better and better every day. At my house, my mom was taking care of me and making my favorite chicken noodle soup, Campbells. My sisters were helping me get out of my clothes and running errands and my older brother who lives away in North Dakota was coming to visit and he let me ride on his back whenever I had to go somewhere. It was a lot of fun and made me feel like a kid again. However today, I was feeling anxious and I had this rush of adrenaline that made me feel like to start my activities again, so I hoped that when the doctor came he would say I was alright and had recovered and now I could go back to shooting the most awesome music video of the year. My sister rushed into the room and said, "Sis?" I responded attentively, "Hmm." She smiled and whispered, "Doc's here." I straightened my pajama's out and sat more comfortably on the bed putting a warm smile on my face to greet him. I ducked my bunny slippers under my cover and got a comb to comb my hair. He knocked on the open door and I said firmly, "Come in." Behind him, all my family marched in and stood a distance away. He smiled at me and got his stethoscope and blood pressure cuff and checked my vital signs, he assured me, "So far it's normal." Then he got his diagnostic machine and run tests on my body. He said, "So far you don't have any more water in your system, it's good to hear because we could have lost you." My mother, father, sisters, and brother all exchanged relieved whimpers. My mom hugged me, "I'm so glad my baby's okay." The doctor said, "I'm glad that you had Raj to save you, he is a good friend, so don't let this one go." Then I said cheerfully, "Is it okay if I start working again?" He shrugged his shoulders, "I don't see the problem, as long as you don't overdo it." I answered, "I won't, Doc."
A little later, I called Senor Carlos who is in charge of the production while Raj and I sat quietly. Senor Carlos had promised a surprise and we were anxious to see what it was. We dropped our jaws when right in front of us was a ferocious lion sitting in a cage. We both whimpered and made a run for the bathroom that was above the patio and we looked out the window at the beast that lurked in the patio. Senor Carlos looked around for us and couldn't find us and called out, "Where are you guys? Hey, don't be scared. We have an electric fence around him, so even when we let him out, he won't be able to touch you. I just thought that this was exotic, that's all." When he heard no reply from us he called, "Hey, come back." 
My legs were shaking nervously and I was sweating on my brow. I told Raj in a whisper so that Carlos wouldn't hear us. "I wouldn't come out in a million, bazillion years if that beast is there." 
He replied. "Me too. I don't want to become lion food."
Senor Carlos said to the others, "Call a search party, the two casts are missing."
*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
We sat in the room and tried to remain as quiet as we can. Raj spoke to me, "You seem cold, here have my jacket." He put my jacket around me and adjusted my hair over it. He then pinches my nose affectionately and tugged at my cheek, "So cute." I grinned at him, and put my hands on top of his. I asked him curiously since it was all that I thought about anyway, "Why do you like me?" He exhaled a sigh and said. "So many reasons, where do I start?" I put my hand on my chin and listened curiously, "Well first, because you are very outspoken." I laughed, "I never knew you would say that. You don't like me because of my beauty, because I have mesmerizing eyes, scintillating smile, and a charismatic charm." He said, "Yes I like all those things, but first I saw the inner things. Like the way you speak your mind and don't let others dominate you." I wondered out loud, "But how can you tell all those things?" He uttered, "Because, I pursued you for a long time, and you never say what I want to hear, but what you believe is right. As a rich person, many other girls don't take that approach. It's so wonderful to find out you're different." I pulled in closer to him shortening the distance and listened as he continued, "Then I like your sense of humor and your ability to say no. Your answer to every crazy idea of mine is no." I said back, "Someone has to be sane around here," and we shared an inner laugh. "Then, everything always seems right when I'm with you." I replied, "Yes, you and I are like two peas in a pod." 


Right then,we heard the lion roar, and clutched each other's shoulders and held each other for moral support. It felt better to be close to one another so that we wouldn't be so scared plus there was a physical attraction that made us want to hold each other closer. He then raised his eyebrow and said, "What about me?" I smiled, "I like the way you talk with a drawl, it's very attractive. Then, there's the way you are always saving me from an unfortunate situation. Also, I like the way I feel safe around you. Not to mention the time you said to me that every day I speak of you, dream of you, pray of you, and I think of you. That's what made me want to give you a chance, in the first place."
He smiled, "Oh then I'll make sure to always tell you so."

I murmured passionately, "Please do."

Our eyes fastened on each other and then instinctively we started kissing and I kept giving him butterfly kisses all over his face while he did the same with mine and he counted how much birthmarks I had in my face. I broke the connection and said, "Next time we talk to Carlos we need to give him our own rules on how to make this music video." He responded, "Agreed." And we both looked out the window and exclaimed, "The lion's gone." I looked around though, still to be sure, when I saw no traces of him. I continued sauntily. I  opened the door for him to follow me and walked out of the door more confidently ready to be a part of society again without an animal that would want to eat us in the way. 

Kaylinn's favorite place

Treehouse Chillin' Photo by @dreaming_outloud #treehouse. Iâd be the one  who fell off the side.

Mi Bello México ð²ð½ se complace en presentarles la siguiente mención. ã°ï¸ã°ï¸ã°ï¸ã°ï¸ã°ï¸ã°ï¸ã°ï¸ã°ï¸ã°ï¸ã°ï¸ã°ï¸ã°ï¸ã°ï¸ã°ï¸ã°ï¸ã°ï¸ã°ï¸ã°ï¸â¨Felicidades a @bee.traveler ,enâ¦

Mexico / professional dancer

Mexican womans peasent dress