See how my eyes light up and know that you have to be the woman behind it.

Winds of Desire by Donna.

EPILOGUE. 

I was twisting and turning because I was in the middle of a dream. My two friends Bobby and Sissi told me. "You must stay out of sight they think you are responsible for the diamonds, you must keep yourself out of sight." The minute after they were talking. There were men everywhere, I looked for hiding places to hide to stay out of sight. There was this one detective though who was close on my tail if I went one way he went that way too. Until we happened to bump into each other. I tried to act like everything was normal even though I knew he could arrest me right then and there. He told me, "Well, I haven't seen you around here lately. Are you here on business?" I decided to play the innocent, shy girl. I said, "Well I was actually here on a shopping expedition, but judging by the suit this is not the place." He said to me, "Well be hasty to leave, security might bag you as a perpetrator." I did as he said and quickly walked away. Bobby and Sissi caught up to me, "It's a wonder, he didn't arrest you. Let's go to a room where we can call a taxi to pick us up. We were in the room when I heard some men talking, "Who was that woman you were talking to." The man who I was speaking with voice boomed out, "Just a shopper in search of a store." The man replied, "That's the woman, we've been looking for." I took that as my cue, and told Bobbi and Sissi, "I spot the very good looking Filipino guy coming here. Let me hide." I hid under the sink cabinet and tried to still my heart as the man drew closer and closer. After that, I woke up from the dream. It was right at the good part. I could sense a major coming.

 

I got up and searched for sand, I realized I was at home and not on the deserted island anymore. I got out of my covers and went to utilize the bathroom. My mom came out of her room and put my bangs behind my ears as she whispered, "You're getting married today. It's not time to catch up on sleep. We're supposed to be at the ceremony in 2 hours. That means we have to get ready. I can't believe you're not going to live with me anymore. It seems like just yesterday you were coming from the hospital, now I have to give you away. This is tough for me." I begged her, "Don't feel bad, I will always come and visit you know I am always a drive away. Drop by anytime you want to and we can hang out like girls." She said, "I will, but don't misunderstand me, I am willing to let you go. I'll do anything to see you happy. How is he like when it's just the two of you." I told her, "He is like the best pal because he's fun to joke around with and he always cares. He is also as vulnerable as I am and not the type to take advantage of me. He will take good care of me." She breathed a sigh of relief, "I'm so glad to hear that. My little girl is going to be someone's wife. I'd never thought I'd hear that." I sat on her chair in front of the mirror and she wrapped a heavy gold chain around my neck. "May your marriage always prosper." Then, she kissed my cheek. "I'm glad you have had your chance to love. Don't throw it away. If your friends complain about your husband. Remember it's usually because they want him for themselves, and they're jealous of you because you have found someone so good." I nodded my head in agreement, "I agree with you, mother." I then put on my dress and went in the car to be driven to the wedding ceremony.

I walked into the ceremony hall and I admit I wasn't nervous. Many had thought I would be nervous or trip over things, but I didn't do those things nor did I feel that way, I just walked down the hall bold and defiant. I knew that this was something I wanted to do. I didn't care if the Queen of Pompei was there I was still going to do my wedding ceremony. I got to the front and looked at Raj tears were coming down his eyes. I realized that if this event was enough to make him cry. This must be all he ever wanted. His best man handed him a handkerchief and he wiped his eyes. I took his hand and we faced the elder. When it was time for us to kiss. We met each other a kiss for a kiss as if we had been extremely famished and hadn't kissed for days and then I locked my eyes on his and we walked down the hall and out the door. In front of the exit, Raj picked me up and smiled at me. "Thank you for giving me the gift of marrying me. You won't regret it." 

 

9 months later.

I was at the Dr's with Raj beside me and we were waiting for the Doctor to come back with his test. The Dr was prompt and told me loudly, "You and Raj are going to be parents your blood tests came back and they revealed that you are pregnant with a baby girl. Congratulations." We both shrieked and hugged each other. "I'm so glad I get to share this moment with you." We kissed and then I blurted out, "I would like to name her Samaira Sapphira Noumair." I told them and Raj said, "That's an excellent name. Now I have another version of you to carry around. You don't know how happy you've made me." I reply, "Nor you me, my love. Nor you, me. Now that we all can be together for the rest of our lives then having this baby, meeting you, and being dance partners but even closer friends was all worth it!!!"  

THE END.

 Before the wedding.Photo #30 from A'Khan PhotographyNaira getting prepared. 

Honeymoon picture.  After the wedding. Raj on the deserted island.  

During the wedding.  The bridesmaid. Their new life together.  couples romantic images