You're the only half that makes me whole!

Winds of Desire by Donna.

I was stopping at Raj's house to see if he wanted to see Senor Carlos with me, but when I checked with the maid she said, "Sorry ma'am he is at the masseuse." I replied, "I'll just have to go look for him then, what's the address?" She replied, "55 North Abbington Avenue 34050 in Madison, Wisconsin." I followed the address I was certainly not going to use GPS this time, after what happened the last time I did. I followed my map. I said out loud, "After Terrace Road, which I passed by and now I am at my destination." I patted myself on the back, and headed straight out of the car. I went inside the office and spoke to the receptionist.


I asked her perceptively, "Do you have a client named Raj here?" She looked at the list and shook her head. Then I remembered his real name was Beau Noumair, "Pardon me, an old habit of mine is to go by his nickname. Is Beau Noumair here?" She responded, "Yes he is in room 5." I informed her, "I stopped by to give him an important message about work." She then got the message and said, "You can give it to him yourself." I added, "Even better!" And I strutted down the hallway to the room.


The masseuse was giving him a massage on the lower parts of his back. I asked her in a whisper, "Can I do it? I would like to surprise him, he doesn't know I'm here, and we have lots to discuss." She whispered fervently, "Yes ma'am." Then I took off my jacket and then started working on his lower back rotating my hands. I used to give my mom a lot of massages when I was young so I am very good. Raj showed signs of pleasure and instantly moaned, "That feels so heavenly what great hands you have what is your name?" I pretended to have a low deep Russian accent I throated, "I'm Helga." I chuckled low so that he didn't hear me, my Russian was still very good. I started going down the bottom of his back and I worked on putting life to his bones there. He continued talking, "You truly deserve your license. You are one great masseuse." I grinned and came back with the sassy retort, "Just doing my job." He threw in, "And the job is good. See if you can do my neck."


After I did his neck, he told me that he had to use the bathroom! My mind put me into crisis mode, Oh no! If he sees me, he'll know it's not his masseuse. So I ran down the hallway and hid in the foyer. I hid beneath a cactus plant, the perfect place. Hopefully, he wouldn't see me, I hope!


**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Raj went into the bathroom and he inspected his jaw and saw a cut, How did that happen? Maybe when I was shaving. He heard loud talking outside and ducked out of the bathroom. Hopefully, he could get the name of the masseuse who just massaged him for further references. He could use a good masseuse now and then for his athlete trained body. Perhaps, he could hire her to be his private masseuse. She had hands that could take a guy to heaven!


He got out of the bathroom, and then followed the voices he saw two receptionists talking on the phone upfront! Drat, that wasn't the masseuse! He would go back to his room to see if he could find her. However, on his way of walking to his room, though he saw long glossy black hair camouflauged behind a plant, he acted as if he couldn't see her! But with those curls, he knew that head anywhere! Naira! Out of all the places, he didn't expect her to be here. Now that he knew it was her he could put his plan into action. It was time for her to get a taste of her own medicine. 


He sauntered into the room and then put a towel on his back and lay on the table. He turned his face to the right side so he wouldn't see her. Great way to trick the queen of fakery. She started talking and he laughed where did she get that Russian accent, he wondered? She had fooled him by that. She was saying, "Oh it's great that you're back I got more heating pads for your back, they are going to make you feel like you're in heaven." He decided to reply, "Then please hurry, By the way, what is your number? I could always use a private masseuse and I would love to get to know you better. As a single man, I do not mind getting to know a wonderful lady."


Naira bristled, She was just here and he was already flirting with her, the nerve. And how would she do that, if he had to see her!


She responded with a surprised laugh and the words, "You are too in shape to need a private masseuse."


He chortled, "No, no, no. I beg to differ. You should be given the money you are worth, and I'd love to work with you after hours too so that we can have a much better chance of getting to know each other."

She got heated up, "No mister I will not fall for your games." Then she walked around him and turned to his good side where he could see her and lost the accent plus the smile. "It's me Naira, and thank you for being the perfect jerk! You were halfway ready to ask Helga out, when you just made it official that we were dating yesterday. What a cheater!" 


He gave her a confused look and then laughed, "Haha, I knew it was you, I saw you hiding behind the plant a long time ago. I just decided to give you a lesson for trying to fool the master of foolery. How'd I do?"

 
She laughed feeling relieved, He knew all the time! So much for the perfect plan! "I have to admit you were very good."

He then added, "A little too good, I see. Actually you do have good hands, you could consider a job here."

Naira closed the distance between them and muttered, "Tell me more."
**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Soon they were out of the masseuse and talking by the car, Naira told him, "I have great news! We don't have to move to California! After I told the dance crew that we couldn't do it, They decided to rent a place and do it here." 


He looked beyond amazed and spun her around in the air. "Really? That's great!"


She exclaimed, "Yes! And that way all our family can come and watch us it will be really great." 


He looked at her knowingly and said truthfully, "You know Naira since you've come in my life it has gotten a whole lot better. Thank you! Please stay in my life indefinitely."


She centered her gaze on him, "That is exactly what I plan to do. After all, nobody knows me quite the way you do. I hope the two of us stay together forever so that we can make the world around us crazier together."

He responded, "And I do too." And they shared a sweet, tender, life stopping kiss! 

»» ❤•.¸✿ HAPPY  VALENTINE 'S DAY✿¸.•❤ ««

Animiertes Foto