All about love.

Winds of Desire by Donna.

Back to Liliana's story.

 

tumblr_p0kw0i1agQ1vnpc8ko1_540.gifv


I have always wanted to be in a play, and can you believe that I was the one to be the main actress in the school play. I have never felt comfortable anywhere else as I do on stage. I felt like it was my calling to be there, and I always made sure to give it my best. This time we were performing the act, "All about love." And we still didn't have a chance to meet our other performers. The drama leader got her whistle and blew a firm whistle to get our attention. Everybody gathered around her, and I was excited by the sound. Was this the time wed finally meet the other performers?

She began, "Yes I am so happy for you that you are all in the play and I know you are as excited as I am to know your other members, she called her assistant over; "Lisa." Lisa came with a paper in her hand and handed it to the drama leader. "You will be acting with North High Drama School!" All of us started cheering and she named out everybody's name and their partners came out from behind the curtain. When she got to mine, I stayed quiet. Then I saw Alfred the boy I met at the relay race, come over to me smiling. I was so amazed that my jaw fell open. I rapidly closed it and shook his hand, "It is so nice to meet you again!" He gave my hand a firm shake and then said to me, "I know, what are the chances that you and I would be partnered up! There is definitely a God somewhere."
 
I smiled he was definitely more talkative than the last time I saw him. The last time he was afraid of being trampled by the crowd. Now his face was brightened and he looked comfortable at the play it was something to behold. The leader then said directly to me, "Liliana, he will be playing as your love interest. Please start the ACT right here." I got myself ready to give the performance of my life!


ACT I Begins and it is about a girl Ginger who is revisiting the past.
Names: Alfred is TJ
Liliana's character's Ginger.

Friends are Beth and Suzy.  


I was with my friends Beth, Suzy, and TJ who I just met in the car driving down the boulevard when we stopped at a particular house, and we were all talking together they rapidly informed me frightfully, "Nobody goes to that house, because they are the most meanest neighbors in the neighborhood, everybody is scared of them. Even though there house is in front of the only exit out of the town, no one has been able to get past their house without them doing something awful to their car so that it won't run." I listened in wonder, "How could everybody be scared of a couple of men? They're just goons trying to bully everybody. I bet their bark is worse than their bite." I was in the driver's seat and I drove up to their lawn. A skinny old tadpole of a fellow came down the steps and gave me a dirty look. "Well, I thought you'd be smart enough to know that you can't come through this side of town with us here." I stared him down and threatened, "Now you'd better let us through or we are going to let go of the reptile in this box. I've been saving it for this occasion, especially. " I pointed to the box on the chair, there were cookies in there but he didn't know that. He hollered, " Is that so? I hope you know what you're doing, now are you sure you want to make a duel with me?"

I said, "Positive and by the look of you, my reptile could do you more harm than you can do me. So you'd better stand back." The box was in TJ's hand and he used the vibration on my cell phone and put it under the box to make it shake. Since this was back in the past, where no one has seen a cellphone this was an added plus!  I taunted him even more by peeling the box slowly and opened it halfway. I could see the sweat on his brow he was more panicked then he'd admit. "Ugh you ladies can pass by, you are much too pretty to be left out on the street." I answered, "Finally you're back to your senses. Then, I passed his road down past the exit side leading out of town, now that was more like it. When we were an earshot away, my three friends were astounded and Beth said, "You have a lot of guts, Ginger! You just threatened the most meanest man in the land. I wish I were as brave as you." I said, "You just have to be smarter than them. As the saying goes, you can beat a bully without using your fists." 

Soon we started talking about other things, like the real reason that we were traveling and TJ started telling me enthusiastically, "You will love my parents they are so friendly. They really are great people, I can't wait for you to meet them." We pulled up in front of his house and shut the car down. We all got down and waited in front of the door for someone to welcome us in. When the person opened the door it was a girl who was about my age and her face had a huge scowl. Even though she was a pretty girl. The scowl made her look ugly and disfigured. I tried to give her my best smile and said to her politely, "Hi, I am TJ's girlfriend, Ginger, and these are my friends Beth and Suzy we are happy to meet you. We'd like to meet TJ's parents, and tell them the good news thatwe plan on being married."

The girl laughed at me in a nasty way, and I had a feeling I wasn't going to like her very much. We walked inside the living room, and she called out to her mom, "Mom, TJ and his GIRLFRIEND," she said really loudly, "are here!" The mom came out and like the daughter, her smile wasn't that great either. When it comes to smiles this family was a zero, except for TJ of course! I still wasn't going to let that stop me from greeting her. "Hello, Ms. it's really nice to meet you." She replied, "I wish I could say the same." I raised my eyebrows at TJ this was the family he said that was so nice? They were as mean as trolls! 

I glanced at him puzzledly and he shrugged his shoulders at me, as if he couldn't believe the way they were behaving that way either and we walked down the hallway. 

Quietly as if nothing had changed, TJ's mother said, "I give you till the count of 3 to leave my house and never come back!" I looked at the room that we were in front of and I dropped my jaw. There in front of me was a man-eating lion in the closed door of the garage and it was real! I started running and thinking if that thing comes after me I want to at least have a head start. I ran and found a hidden place behind the closet door in the laundry room. I heard the heavy footsteps of the lion dart past the room and then I heard my friends screaming. I was shaking behind the door. Since the house was so big this was as good of a hiding place that I was going to get. 

I couldn't believe how evil TJ's folks were, they hadn't even given me a chance to speak, yet they hated me! I heard TJ hollering at the lion, "Lady, stop it right now I tell you to stop." 


I opened the door and looked through the crack. The lion stopped what it was doing and the girls who were whimpering from their place at the top of the couch quieteed down. Then TJ grabbed the lion's leash and led him back to the other room where he wouldn't harm anybody. I used that moment to run out of the door and my friends followed me as we scattered out of the door like chickens and drove out of town, scared out of our wits, by what just happened in TJ's living room.

Real Life:
We were done rehearsing and we're getting ready to leave and I was grabbing my purse from the hook on the door when Alfred placed a paper in my hand. I looked at him surprised and asked him, "What it?" My eyes filled with wonder. He said, "It's my number. Don't let our relationship turn out like in the play. I'll tell my mom about you, before hand and make sure she's okay with it. Call me, whenever you want to hang out." I blushed and my face was bright red, I had no idea that was going on in his head. I hurriedly placed the paper in my bag pocket, and didn't look back down at it. He left and then Raj, Naira, mom, dad, my sister Layaysia, and Laya were all giving me hugs centerfold. They had been watching rehearsals down in the audience's spots. Naira said, "I am so glad that wasn't an actual lion. Raj and I had to witness an actual lion by us and that was not fun!" I looked at her bewildered, "How did you guys deal with it?  She gave me a wink and replied,"We hid in the upstairs bathroom. I tell you, sis, we were in fear or our lives! In our relationship, we have seen so much drama!" 

Layaysia bumped my shoulder playfully, "So what was Alfred talking to you about? Eh?" They already knew who he was since I had talked about him so much. She added, "Your face turned bright pink like a tomato." I admitted shamefully, "He gave me his number." She replied, "Ah, well at least you got something good out of this play! Your character sure didn't!" We all laughed at that and reveled on just how true her statement was and I said, "That's the same thing he said. I guess you're right!" We all laughed again as we pondered over that and walked down the hall towards the double doors leading to outside of the school. 

29badb2d7cb6f2fb0654904424d2d21c.gif

ok%2B-%2B14b57f8b3956679bcd6cab1d15097c39.gif

84d7fee3240992a3c07ceb2400afe991.jpg

b027a31601bb329e66030f68f4ad8885.jpg

Image result for Romance novel

0e1e6f216022c21987f282bd90006507.jpg

eda5ec59109d6256201eb151b053c5a2.gif

tumblr_oxmpbcJaOl1vx8gmpo1_640.gifv

lijanaa: “ A dream is what makes people love life even when it is painful. *** ”

😍

tumblr_nz00a3h0cN1u19ezpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_p5wpdyFC8d1vnpc8ko1_1280.png