Lost.

Winds of Desire by Donna.

Liliana's story. (Naira's sister.) A look into Liliana's life. 

Liliana was in the middle of the sports center where there were millions of people and she couldn't find her mom. She looked everywhere, and she just couldn't be found. She went over to a section where she thought she saw someone like her mom standing, but when the woman turned her head her facial features were all different, and the girl standing next to her was one from her old high school, "Jessie," was her name. They never got along. They hardly spoke five words to each other. However, the girl seemed to like talking a lot today, and it wasn't exactly what you would call nice talk. "Hey, you're still the same nerdy teenager I knew back in high school." The girl pointed out. Liliana held on to her temper. Jessie had no idea, but Liliana wasn't the same girl she'd met in high school. Now she had learned to stand up for herself, and she wasn't going to let anyone talk down to her. Liliana said, "You haven't changed that much either, you're still just as ugly inside as you are outside." The girl wouldn't stop though, "Are you still poor like you used to be? Everybody in school was saying that you were so poor nobody could outdo you and you lived in the tiniest house." Liliana smiled, if only they knew that she lived in the best side of town. She looked at Jessie's clothes, they screamed Ranger Girl. She wore a khaki hat with army camouflage overalls and khaki boots, and right now they were at a sports event. Liliana spits out, "Well if you remember I was the best dressed in school. Your clothes still look like the very same way they were, when I saw them at Goodwill." The girl fumed and Liliana kept walking satisfied to see her fierce, nasty look turn into a low, embarrassed one. She looked for her mother, but all of a sudden the crowd started running in her direction, and she ran to the other side of the room. "Oh my god," she said to herself, I am in the middle of a relay race! 


She decided to join the crowd so that when they all surged ahead she could see past them and find her mother. She went in front of a guy who had a scared expression on his face. He cowered behind her. She counseled him, "Don't worry just do what the crowd doing, and now they are turning to the left." The guy squirmed, "I don't like races like this, my glasses always fall off, and someone always steps on them." Liliana turned around and took off his glasses, then she put them in a compartment in her purse. "Here I will hold them for you." He looked bewildered, "But how will I see?" Liliana said graciously, "You can hang onto my back and I'll lead you out of the race." He gave her a little smile, "Oh my god, thank you that's so nice of you to offer." He put his hands on her arms, and before she took off she told him, "Hold on it's going to be a long ride." She was running adrenaline racing through her body and she could feel endorphins making her body extra flexible. She had already cut in front of many people and was at the head of the line. The guy kept screaming, "Oh my god, oh my god, we're going to die. That crowd is going to trample over us." Liliana raced in front of a group of guys. "See now we're in the front."

When they made it to the end of the race, everybody was cheering and someone came up to put gold metal necklaces around their neck. The people in silver called out, "Everyone who is in Haiti put your hands up for our team." The crowd went mad and started to play music & shout. Then Liliana in her loudest voice said, "Everybody in Guyana, put your hands up for the gold medal team." And the screams felt like they would bring down the walls." Liliana smiled and then she asked the guy with her, "What is your name?" He said, "Alfred," and shared a smile with her. He was a tall black guy with braids and he looked really good when he smiled. Then Liliana said, "I'm Liliana," and they shook hands. Soon, Liliana heard her mom's voice calling her. I guess with all the noise it was impossible not to know where I'm at. She ran to her mum and hugged her fiercely, "I am so glad I found you." Her mom said, "I would never have left if I hadn't found you. Who's this?" She looked over at Alfred. Liliana put an arm around Alfred's shoulders. "This is Alfred my friend, here are your glasses back." Alfred shook hands with Liliana's mother, and then he took back his glasses from her. They both walked in threes conversating as they left the stadium. 

Image result for Good looking black guy with braids

022aab8e2308b30692b54b5a772577dc.jpg

 

 

csparkler photo ideas tips long lights bride and groom in the dark bella photo art

Resultado de imagem para book de 15

Follow me

Animasyonlu FotoÄraf