The Deserted Island Trip.

Winds of Desire by Donna.

Laya was excitedly telling Liliana the news! "Did you know that Raj and Naira are going to a deserted island for their next song." Liliana dropped the microphone she was holding and went it down with a screech. They were in Raj and Naira's practice room for their music video messing with things. Even though they couldn't be the masters in front of the curtains, they didn't mind shaking a tailfeather behind the scenes. "Oh my god, no way so they're going to be nomads for a week?" Laya shook her hand in Liliana's face, "No, they are going to be left to themselves for a couple of weeks to show their audience that they can survive and if they do well, then their team will reward them with a new music video and many luxuries. I almost say it's not a bad plan. They are sure to do well." Liliana snorted, "Naira will be dying for her cozy bed." Laya said, "Yes but Liliana. we have to support her. Whether she does well or not she has to no that we are behind her all the way. So are you for her or against her? Liliana sighed, "For her, I guess, Why do you have to be a good friend all the time? It makes me look bad, you're supposed to dote on her little sister." Laya laughed, "I do love you, but I'm not going to break codes of friendship just because you have a hunch. We will have to stay silent and let this week run its course. Ok, Liliana?" "Ok Laya", then they shared a smile and started fooling around in the makeup room. 
*******
Raj and Naira who were only away from home for 2 hours were already fighting for seats in the airplane. Naira whined, "But mine is closest to the window." Raj looked at Naira menacingly waiting for her to back down, "Yes, but I'm assigned to this seat, madam." She laughed throatily, "So whoever puts their bum first in the chair gets the window seat." She was inches away and she hastily plopped her bum into the seat. "I guess that makes you the sore loser, so you'll have to sit in the other seat." 
Raj breathed deeply, "I hate women!" He then threatened Naira, "You know I could just tell the flight attendant about this whole fiasco." dropped open, "You wouldn't!" He looked at her mockingly and a smirk rose on his cheekbones, "Oh just try me." She then put her hands on his, "Oh, don't tell. If you don't tell, I promise that I'll reward you with a kiss later." He looked at her subjectively, "Does that mean I get to judge just how long it can be?" She thought about it, "Yes, and in any fashion you want." He decided that was good enough, "Suits me." She laughed heartily, "Oh goody, let me enjoy the view.
****
Seconds later her job called her on her celly, "Hey, how are you guys doing so far? You haven't killed each other yet have you?" Naira laughed, "No he's okay, but I promise God I was surprisingly close. Carlos laughed, "Leave his hair for the camera, that's what we really focus on." She replied, "You think we can ditch this deserted island thing and go to a cozy proximal island." Carlos replied, "Nah. I think you must first complete your mission, oh eager one." Just then the flight attendant said, "I'm sorry everybody but all cellies must be closed so that we can ensure a safe take-off." Naira sighed, "That's my signal, I have to go according to the flight attendant, celly's off. I just hope I don't die on this deserted island." Carlos said, "Oh don't worry. Just remember that your suitcase is packed with food and items and that we will be there to get you after 4 days." She said to herself, "I seriously hope it's all worth it." Carlos replied, "Oh trust me it is, you will be the first in the music video to do it. So you will make history." She said, "Aye Aye, boss! Anything you say!" 
*****
We were going to New Zealand and sailing to Auckland Island (deserted island). The wind and temperature felt so right and it caressed my face as I got off the airplane and boarded on the ship. I was almost a little scared of the idea of spending four intimate days with Raj on a beach. We are away from society, people, laws, and everything we've ever known. How would we know how to find something to eat if our supplies went out. Was my career worth this? However when they showed me pictures of the island and I saw the great palm trees and beautiful birds, and landmarks I had said yes to going. At the minute I thought, this would be the perfect spot for a video, let's hope that I'm right this time.
We were on a ship with a couple of heavyset men, they seemed nice enough, and even let me sit on the deck while one of them played the harp. I was just starting to trust them. When I woke up in the night, I walked to the deck for something to eat, but before I could go to the deck's kitchen. I overheard the men talking. "Those two are perfect for our trap. They are worth a lot of money in America, and their boss said that they were making a music video imagine how much millions they are worth. We could kidnap them and then send a sum to their boss that he'd have to pay us to get them back. And the best part of it is; they don't know a thing they think we are their friends. It is the perfect gameplan. I listened as my ears were turning crimson red thinking of what they wanted to do to me. I tried to tiptoe quietly away, but I accidentally hit a swinging door, the impact made much more noise then I realized. One man, who had his head down on his chest lifted it up and asked eerily, "What was that?" I tried then to quickly tiptoe away and when I locked it behind me I breathed a sigh of relief. The man, however, had come closer to my room and said, "I could have sworn I heard something." Obviously he had another goon beside him, because he said, "Ah it was probably just the wind swinging the door let's go to the deck and play some dominoes." The man yelped and said, "But I could have sworn I heard something." The other man said, "Come on, Ralph." 
Luckily, my room was connected to Raj's room. So I knocked on his door. I heard him yawn stumble on something and howl quietly, then he opened the door. My mouth dropped at the sight of him. His bare chest was covered with wisps of hair, and he had on flashy blue and red Superman boxers. I almost laughed in spite of myself regardless of the situation we were in, however when I thought of the men I stopped myself just in time. I shut his door and led him to my bed. He chuckled naughtily and said, "A little forward now are we?" I gave him a slight punch and said, "How can you sit here joking at a time like this?"
He muttered, "At a time like what? You have to let me in on the big secret if you expect me to carry on a conversation with you?"
I said more to myself than to him, "Okay how can I put this lightly, I'll just go out and say it. The men are planning to kidnap and ask a bounty for our heads." 
Raj's face blanched and he whispered low, "Are you sure you heard them right?"

I whispered challengingly upset that he would doubt me, "Yes, they said that since they have already gained our trust they might as well trap us in the morning."
Raj slowly got out of his thinking mode and said, "Oh my god, we have to do something."

She answered, "Yes and we have to hurry before they do what they planned to do."
Raj replied, "Holy smokes, how did we get in so much trouble?"
She replied, "Easy, we trusted Carlos we have known time and time again that we could do this whole music video on our own and yet we got him on top of it."
He answered, "You mean I got him on top of it. I am the one who hired him, remember?"
She nodded her head and blurted, "Exactly."
Raj's eyebrows furrowed and he looked at her menacingly, "So you mean this is my fault!"
She laughed at the stupidity of it all. "Raj right now, I'm not laying the blame on anyone. All I know is we have to think of a way out of here and fast before we go down with the fishes."
He started laughing nonstop, "Interesting analogy, what do you think we should do? Any suggestions?"
I said what was on top of my head, "Maybe we could leave a message in a bottle saying help, like I see them do in movies. And you could dress up as a girl and distract the ship members and make them think you are interested in a soiree, and then I could go in the back, and retrieve the little boat that I see in the back."

He suddenly stopped laughing and looked at me, "Why does it have to be me? You are a girl, after all?"

I shook him with my arms trying to get him to see the sense of the situation, I replied, "Yes, but I have something to lose I can't overpower 3 men if they decide to do something crazy, but you, if they try to do something to you-you, can hit them back."

His lips started to curve, "And they wouldn't know what hit him. I am very good at confrontations. I have a black belt in karate."
I started to get excited, "Good, so you can hold them off, and when I take out the boat and open the exit door you can come out that way with me."
He smiled and patted me on the back encouragingly, "Excellent, mate."
I scanned him and look down at his clothes, "Except one thing partner."
To which he replied, "Eh what's that?"
I stated in a matter of fact manner, "You will have to change your clothes."
He looked down embarassingly, "In here?" He looked at me in horror and he took his arms to cover his legs in such a girly way that I laughed. He was already into character.
"No pal, in your room. I'll give you an outfit, a wig, a couple of balloons as s, and high heels just knock on my door to let me know when you're done dressing up."
He smiled ravishingly at her, "No probs kiddo."
*******************
Soon there was a knock on the door and I answered it and you wouldn't believe it there was Raj in a girl's outfit he made a lovely girl, except his wig was all messed up and a suitcase in his hand. 
"Come sit here on the chair." He sat on the chair besides the mirror and I took my hair and parted his wig down the middle and then I combed it down evenly with my comb. I then took my purse from my hooks on the door and handed it to him. He glared at the bag as if it was some kind of creature, "What do I need this for?" He muttered, "What do I need this for?" I responded, "So that you can look the part."

He looked at me awkwardly, "You really think I look like a girl?"

I replied, "You, in fact, make the most beautiful girl. If I was a guy I would ask you out?"
He chuckled, "What's stopping you? Ask away?"
I joined in on his laughter. "Time, baby, time."
He remarked, "Maybe, another time then."
I peeked out the door. "You go straight to the men, and I will go towards the back, I know the shortcut."
He wondered aloud, "How'd you do that?"
I answered, "I accidentally went that way when I was supposed to go to the bathroom. Ok, let's be quiet the door is open. Let's go." I went out the door with our suitcases and food and went down the edge of the boats where the boat was at. I was opening the door with the extra door and retrieving it.
************
Raj walked up to the men and swiveled his hips like he was dancing. He pats the biggest guy with a round belly and a shirt that could barely cover his stomach. "You want to hang out. The other men started whistling and tried to get closer to him. He couldn't wait for this charade to be over. But the thought of giving them a black eye after the encounter kept him in character. One touched his hair playfully.
"We didn't know that a pretty woman like you would want to talk to a bunch of goofs like us. You are a sight for sore eyes. Where have you been hiding yourself?"
He fumbled with his mind for an answer and said, "In Room 13 B." He didn't even know that room existed. But was happy when one of the men said, "A lady was supposed to board in that room, but she was coming late?" He then looked at Raj with piercing eyes, "How'd you get here?" To which Raj said effectively, "I changed my plans, and came earlier." The man still looked wary, but the other guys said hungrily, "Since you're here now, we're not going to let you get away. Let's dance." They their little radio and started turning him around. Raj eyed them as flirtatious as he could muster and danced. However, the big man started to get excited and started doing a booty roll and getting way to close to Raj. Raj looked out and thought if anyone could see me they would see my face they'd see it says help me!" Soon the man tried to put his chest on Raj's chest and the imitation s or balloons pop sending out a loud noise. Raj didn't wait for any signal from Naira he ran as fast as the wind could take him. The men ran after him too, he could see them on his trail. He went down the route to the edge of the boat and saw Naira releasing the boat. He grabbed Naira's hand and jumped with her on the boat and rowed away." The men who were running after them tried to jump in the water and swim, but they were already far away from them. The man who had questioned Raj about his whereabouts told them, "I told you I had a feeling he wasn't no lady, and that he wasn't in Room 13 B." The other men shouted at them and hurled threats in the air, but Raj and Naira were too far to care.
***********
Raj took off the wig off his hair and put it in Naira's suitcase and then removed the balloon out of his chest and deflated it and put it back in her suitcase. She laughed and said, "What caused the man to identify you?" He muttered and showed her the busted balloon in his other chest, "When the balloon popped in front of the men. I knew I had no time to fight and take them off guard, because I had been busted. So I just ran toward the boat." That did it! Naira laughed until she couldn't laugh anymore. Raj had to beat her on the back so that she could breathe normally it was so funny. "God, have we had an adventure. We will never go bored again." Raj looked uncomfortable and said, "I am dying for a shower after those dirty men touched me I feel like I need many washcloths to get their touch off my skin." Naira said, "I'm sorry and I'm sorry you have to stay with the girl's clothes too for a while. You can change on the mainland." Raj blew a whistle, "Great I'm in the worse condition of my life and I am stuck in girls' clothes." He pouted and continued rowing the oars. "Well if it's worth anything, I think you look quite ravishing." He smiled good-humoredly at her. "I do huh. What happened to that kiss you promised me on the airplane?" He got closer to her. "You're not going to turn back now, are you?" She smiled at him sublimely. "No, just waiting for the right time." Then she kissed him until he melted like wine and all they could see were stars.
***********
We were rowing when we saw dry land started to appear we were so happy it was already a new day. We had rowed until mid-afternoon. We moved the boat together and brought it up then we kissed dry land. Raj was making me laugh with his exaggerated way of saying. "I am so glad I finally see land. Seeing so much blue can make a man go down  in the dumps. Plus, my arms are hurting from all rowing." I put my hands on his arms and kneaded the flesh. "How about I give you a massage? You can give me one too." He smiled and said really fast, "Oh I would clear up all my plans for a day if it means that you will massage me!" I laughed surprised at the emotion in his words." I informed him, "Let's make a tent first & a fireplace.  And eat some of our food, I'm dying." He shouted, "Alright, anything for my queen."
***********
We had made a tent and now we are sitting under it and eating and sharing stories around the fireplace. Now that there was no one here, we could say things that we would never say around anyone and I was enjoying this side of him. I said out loud, "This moment is perfect. The only thing I wish we had is an internet connection. I am dying to talk to my parents about my welfare and my sisters and brothers." Raj answered, "I know, but our parents do know that we are on a deserted island, so they don't expect a reply from us. Let's enjoy the break from work, busy schedules, and appointments right now." I sighed in agreement. "You're right." I took out some of my body oil and started kneading his shoulders and he smiled in appreciation. After he was done, he then had me lay down on my back as he kneaded my back. I started to yawn, "With all this massaging and the lack of sleep last night, I feel like sleep is all I can do right now." Raj said, "I'm with you on that one. "Let's dim out that fire and then we can go to sleep. We fell asleep in only two seconds later in the still of the night and soon before I knew it I was snoring. 

 

 

Memoirs of a Geisha (Italian) 11x17 Movie Poster (2005)

Parejas enamoradas Gifs | Gifmaniacos.es