Sneak Peek Intro. Do I call this weak in the knees or winds of desire?

Winds of Desire by Donna.

 I never knew love until I met Raj. We have had one of the greatest love stories ever known to man! If only you knew how I was back then.

Flash black.

Back then, I was an innocent girl who laughed at everyone in love and who thought love was for losers, I told myself that I was great for not falling in love and being fooled like everyone else, and for a moment I got myself to believe it! That was until I was going to my prom alone and I saw him, he was up against the glass doing his best not to appear unoccupied, when in actuality it was painfully obvious that he really was. He was scratching the surface of his nail rashly, but once he saw me he dropped what he was doing and walked towards me. "Hey, you have the most beautiful hair I've ever seen, were you sent from heaven? May I know your name?" I smiled amusingly and winked at him, "Naira." I flashed innocent eyes up at him.

Was I going weak in the knees or was the winds of desire taking over me?

"I definitely like your fi-ya (fire) Naira." I laughed at his joke it was actually funny to me! Who knew he would be able to combine the two? 

"My pleasure, although I can say it for certain I wasn't trying." I said shyly and peered up at him from my long, curved lashes."

"Well, you definitely put on that feeling with your smoky eyelashes and blue eye shadow with mascara." I began to really look up at him then, he had named every brand of makeup that I had on, not many men could do that. "I'm only keeping up with the theme for this prom it's supposed to be moonlight wonder, I thought blue was keeping up with that feature." He quirked an eyebrow, "But the one thing you didn't count on that you have done is you've taken my heart away from me. Care to give it back." I smiled at the challenge, and thought about that innocent question that I asked at the beginning was I weak in the knees or was it a wind of desire. I noted my eagerness to answer him, his quick comeback, my sultry overtones, and his radiating charm and I thought this was definitely a wind of desire, full on!