Chapter 2

Completely Smitten

"Ha ha ha." I can't help but laugh when Jiyong told me that he needs to go because he has curfew.

"In your age you still have curfew?" it's unbelievable.

"Actually, It's the kids who has a curfew and if I don't bring them home on time their mother will spank my " he said smiling.

" Do you want to come?"

"No."

"I just drop the kids to their house and we can eat afterwards. I haven't eat the whole night we can have a decent food."

I don't know what comes to my mind that I nod. I already informed the guard that I will get my car tomorrow when I enter the club. We send the kids to their home one after the other. And when it was only me and him inside he smile at me. " So, where to?

" You said we're going to eat and drink more."

We stop in front of a convinience store. It looks like he still don't know who I am. But I had the chance to study him while he was driving. He was a good looking guy but not exactly my type of guy. Jiyong seems the kind of person that you don't know what's on his mind. When you're with him you need to be alert at all the time because he might give pranks or something. He look boyish and total opposite of Wooyoung. Whenever I stare at Wooyoung, what I see is a man. But him, you'll want to take care of him. Wait...why am I comparing him to Wooyoung?

" So why are you alone?"

"I wanted to be."

" Busy with work? Need some time off?"

" Something like that."

"I'll be back."

He went inside the store and when he came back he already have food and beer in his hand. If I'm going to be with him everyday I will gain weight. Not that I'm complaining in fact few additional pounds will be great. He started to tell stories and i'm enjoying it. I didn't notice the time and how long we've been drinking. So when I tried to stand up my head started to spin. Good thing before I meet the floor face to face Jiyong already put his arms around my waist.

My God, he smell so good. I look up and meet his eyes. And I had to admit I still want to be with him. I don't want to go home yet. I wanna be with him and smell his scent. His scent was that of a man. Whatever his perfume is it was perfect for him. A fragrance delightful to the nose.

"Are you alright? "

His breath smell heavenly. I think I'm really drunk because my mind is full of crazy thoughts. I felt funny, "You're funny, Ji."

"Why is that?"

"You.." you could be y , for some reason. You are like a child but you're so y...How did that happen?" You want to go some place else?"

"I do."

I smiled and hold his arms. I need his support if I don't want to fall. I hold his arms until we reach his car. I don't know if it's me or he ready drives fast. God, I was so drunk.

The girls say I could be so straight sometimes. Well, tonight, they would change that opinion. Minzy likes to party and she always asked me to come with them. They told me that I should not waste my time for someone who doesn't reciprocate my feelings but they dont know that situation I'm in. They said that I reserved every moments that are going to happen in a date - the laughters, the meaningful looks, funny conversations -- all for Wooyoung only. Bom said that I"m crazy . That time, I wanted Wooyoung to be proud of me when I told him that I'm only his. But to hell with that now. I wasted my time reserving myself to unworthy bastard.

Dating scene has evolved since then and I need to catch up. I'm pretty late. So now I throw all my inhibition. It doesn't happen all the time for someone like me who is so focus with my mission in life. They told me that I'm serious, but not now, I had enough of that. There is no harm for a night of being impulsive. I need it, if I want to keep my sanity. I want to say that for once in my life I made a decision without considering Wooyoung. Even if he was not a part of my life now and in the future.

I look at Jiyong when the car stop. He smiled at me "So here we are ."

"Your place?"

"Yes"

"Cool "

"You know what's funny? You look familiar."

I giggle because we've been together all night but he didn't notice that until now. Well, I didn't expect him to recognize me immediately because I was fully madeup and my wig is different to my previous hairstyle.

"Shut up and kiss me."

He's so willing to oblige. His lips are soft and sweet. I don't remember the last time that I've been kissed and now I realized that I was missing a lot. Why did I wait to have that physical contact for so long?

That thing should be experienced by anyone. It was the reason why it was invented. People should feel that they are humans. And tonight I need it, that I am a girl and I was not born to be martyr.

I feel hot thanks to alcohol, I'm throwing my inhibition. He asked me to get off the car and we get inside the gate. I wanted to say something but he put his finger to my lips.

"Sshh... There are other people here."

"Who?"

He didn't answer and kiss me again. I thought we're going to enter the big house but we went at the back and there I saw a smaller version of the house.

The house is dark when we entered. I was not able to see what the room was like. Besides, he was always kissing me and he rather good at kissing that I could not pay attention to anything else in the room.

He let me lay on the bed. He then kiss my body.If there's any hesitation in my mind it was washed away by the sensations that he was igniting in her system. He makes me fell so hot, so aroused. And I was coming down from the he effortlessly gave me, Then I noticed that he was making riot on the bed stand.

"Ji?"

"My 's right here. I can't find fringgin' find it!"

"Just find it faster..."

I enjoyed the warm and luscious feeling all over my body. That was how we're supposed to feel every now and then, she thought. I stare at him and he was still looking for that damn thing and that made me think everything was wrong. What we are doing is not right.

Before I completely changed my mind I said, "Do it already! I might change my mind!"

Maybe he found the already because he immediately kissed me. And our bodies were one. I don't know if it has something to do with alcohol but this experience is different to me. I was sent over the top twice again. It was... pure pleasure.

 

I woke up with heavy feeling. I look at the man beside me and I was greeted by a cute . I'm having a hard time remembering his name...Jiyong i sigh with relief. It was like performing on the stage with thousands of people. I can't breathe she hyperventilating.

Relax. Calm down, please breathe. You are a modern woman and something like this happens. You are one of those woman who fall to this kind of situation.

It was so hard to calm. My head is going to explode. I closed my eyes and remember everything.

My God...I absolutely enjoyed everything!

I stared at Jiyong seems like he didn't mind the cool air coming from the aircon. I let my eyes roam inside the room. It's not small but it's not big either but everything is on it's place. I can see the kitchen at the corner. I saw a door and I stand up to check what's behind it. So, this is the bathroom it was so neat.

I did my thing, and yes, I'm sore. Again the the events flash in my mind. I fixed my wig cause it's about to fall. Jiyong will never know that Dara of 2ne1 had with him. No way!

I search for my bag and give Jiyong a last glance. I reach the door knob in a hurry.

"Where are you going?"

"Home" i said without looking at him.

"Stay for a while, let's have breakfast."

"I have to go."

"It's too early. Come on."

I think twice if it's good idea to stay but I don't want to end this with no morning after. In our case, maybe it would be nice to know him a lil bit. I get my eye glasses and wear it then sit on the couch bowing my head.

"Stay there. I'm just going to wash my face."

While he was gone I made myself busy applying makeup and double checking my wig.

He wore t-shirt and inform me that we can leave. I didn't had the chance last night to look outside. There are many plants and flowers.

"Your garden?"

"My mom does."

"You live with your parents?"

"Well, yes. I stay at the back and they live in the main house" he pointed the big house.

"How old are? I asked him again

"Twenty-seven. You?"

"Twenty-five"

"Really? Amazing, you look young."

I smile. "Thanks"

His car is outside the house. And he drive to the nearest coffee shop. I ordered sandwich and he got the same. I asked him about his work.

"You already asked me that last night. I am a band member."

"Aside from that, what else do you do?"

"Nothing much. I compose songs."

I don't know if I'm going to regret that I met him. He seems not serious about his life.

"So, how do you pay the bills?"

"My dad is a writer and I get all the royalties of his books. I also get allowance from my parents."

"Really?" I was surprised that in his age he still depend on his parents.

"You?"

"I have business." I don't give much details he doesn't need to know. I picked up my bag put it to my shoulder. "Well, I have to run. I have a meeting this morning."

"See you." he hand me his calling card.

"See you."

I went out of the shop and took a cab. I can't explain what I'm feeling. I decided to just  forget what happened besides I can't do anything about it. When I got home I took a bath and lay on my bed, I stare at the ceiling.

Last night was crazy. It was fun. I enjoyed it immesely but sure will never happen again. Ever.

 

-------------------

Hello guys thanks for subscribing. I don't have time to proofread please inform me if there's a mistake.

I'll appreciate any comment :)