Chapter 5

Completely Smitten

I'm really glad that Jiyong let me come to their gig to meet his bandmates. Like what I’ve thought all of the members are teenager except Jiyong. They are in shock when I was introduced to them. Maybe that was the typical reaction of those who know our music that's our effect to the public.

 

I didn't wear my wig. I came wearing my everyday cloths. When I look at Jiyong he was a little bit shy with his band member.

 

"Didn't your parents teach you the proper way to greet a new friend?"

 

"Anneyeong Haseyo!" they greet me in unison then they shake my hand one after the other. The cutest member asks me.

 

“How did you meet Hyung?”

 

“I saw him perform one time and he asked me to come tonight.” I answered.

 

The kids started to tease Jiyong on how he keeps it a secret from them. They truly didn’t recognize me from last time maybe because I was seating on the front seat at that time.

 

“But we didn’t really practice, Miss Dara.” They said beforehand.

 

I smile at them. “It’s all right, no need to worry”

 

Before Jiyong went to the stage, he told me that I can order anything I want. The band dedicates some songs to me. I enjoy watching them actually it’s the same like the first time I saw them. But Jiyong have really nice voice to listen to. And he played guitar tonight and he was good he was better than me playing it.

I know how to play guitar but I’m better in drums. I really like them play. I know they don’t get much from this gig. I’m familiar how the music industry works.

 

And just like before we bring the boys to their house. The last member asked my permission if we can take picture together. And I agree.

 

“Hyung said we shouldn’t ask you for autographs and pictures. I really hope you don’t mind.”

 

“I really don’t.” I said smiling. I was thinking if Jiyong is not kind to these kids I don’t think they will stick with him. Since he was kind to others maybe he can be a good father to our child. I want to think that I did the right thing informing him about the baby.

 

And it also great that because of what happened, I seldom think of Wooyoung now. If there is a good thing that happens to me when I got pregnant, it’s the fact that Jiyong makes me forget about Wooyoung.

 

“I hope you didn’t find them annoying, they are just starstruck.”

 

“I’m glad that they like me, I was anxious because the band leader doesn’t like 2ne1.”

 

“Oh, come on. I was just…I was an idiot to say that.”

 

I laugh and tap his shoulder. ”It’s okay.”

 

“You want to drop by to my house?”

 

“Sure.”

 

I want to grab every change that I can get to know the father of my child. To be honest I want to know everything about him. It’s okay to me if he was a bummer that’s not my business anymore. But I would appreciate it more if he has a decent job.

 

What we have is not a typical relationship. For now I treat him as a friend. Maybe we will be a longtime friend because there is something that bonds us. This is gonna be okay he will just do his fatherly duty nothing else.

 

When we got to his home he asked me if I want to meet his parents but I turn down the offer. I don’t think this is the right time for that. Maybe he need some time to explain our situation before he surprises them about us.

 

“Okay, I will talk to them tomorrow. This might come as a big shock to them but I’m positive that they will be happy. The main house needs children because it’s dull.

 

“Do you have siblings?”

 

“I got one brother.” He hold my hand when I’m about to step on the stair. “Careful.”

 

I felt something to my heart with his action. That’s a sweet gesture for me. He gave me a sandwich and explains that his mother always brings food to him so he didn’t store food to his fridge.

 

“Why don’t you move out?”

 

“I like it here.

After a few minutes we hear someone knocking to the door. And when he opens it a uniformed maid is standing in front of the door.

 

“Sir, your mother wants to give this to your visitor and she want to ask if you would like to join dinner to the main house.”

 

Jiyong look at me. ”My mother, like to snoop around, would you like to eat there?”

 

I don’t know how to respond. I’m sure Jiyong’s mom wanted to meet me. Maybe it’s natural for a mother to get curious who her son is dating or something. If I didn’t come she will think that I don’t have manners. It was gracious of Jiyong‘s mother to invite me to dinner in the first place.

 

“Sure.” I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------

Thanks for subscribing ^_^

 

Sorry for a crappy update I lost the original version of this chapter so I had to do it again :(