Controlling Yourself

I Won't Ever Hurt You

After the little hot make out session between you and Kevin, you had a really hard time calming your body down. You knew you wanted him, your body knew you wanted him, he knew you wanted him, but for the sake of hurting you, he wanted to wait, which was fine, you suppose. But controlling your urges and hormones would be a struggle and you didn't know how long it would be until your body was completely healed from the accident.

Kevin left the bathroom first and returned to the living room to watch TV and you shut the door to the bathroom so you could get dressed. It was tough, but you managed and soon you were dressed in your SpongeBob pajama pants and Krabby patty t-shirt. You walked out to the living room where Kevin was resting on the couch, his iPhone in his hands, texting someone, probably the U-Kiss members. When he heard you come in, he looked up from what he was doing and gave you an awkward grin.

The atmosphere was so thick you could cut it with a knife. You sat on the opposite side of the couch, sort of avoiding any physical contact. Noticing you were going to ignore him, he went back to texting. He sat facing you, his legs bent and his iPhone resting at the tops of his knees so his phone was blocking your face.

Every now and again, you would look over and see him peeking out from behind his phone and he would quickly look away, blushing. It was a cute little game you guys played. You started making cute aegyo faces at him and you both would start cracking up laugh, until he fell off the couch from laughing too hard.

You threw a pillow at his face, hitting him, but not hard. He put the pillow behind his head and just continued to lie on the floor. Hearing the commotion, Minnie came running in and as soon as she saw Kevin on the floor, she started attacking his face in kisses, him, making you giggle. Kevin played with Minnie for a little while, petting her and rubbing her belly.

Then she jumped up on the couch with you, tired of playing with Kevin. She curled up on the couch and fell asleep. Kevin was trying to catch his breath from laughing so much. This was your perfect opportunity. You got off the couch and crawled on the floor next to him.

He turned his body to face you. You looked lovingly into his eyes, he into yours. You slid over and curled your body next to his and he wrapped his arms around you protectively, his chin resting on the top of your head. The way you were laying together, there was no space in between your bodies.

You rested your hand against his firm chest. Laying like this was just the sort of thing you needed. You weren't going to ruin the moment. You let out a yawn and you could feel Kevin laugh.

"What's so funny", you say lovingly punching his chest.

"Your yawns are so cute."

You looked at him with cute puppy dog eyes and a small pout, showing aegyo.

"Like this oppa."

Kevin, who couldn't resist your cuteness, gives you a small peck on your pouted lips.

"I think it's time for us to go to bed, yeobo."

"Neh oppa."

You crawled out of Kevin embrace and with a little difficulty, stood up.

"Come on Minnie, bed time."

Hearing her name being called, Minnie immediately woke up and rushed off to your bed.

"Are you coming oppa?"

"Are you sure it's alright that I sleep with you?"

"Sure, now come on", you said grabbing Kevin's hand and leading him to your bedroom.

Minnie was already plopped smack dab in the middle of your bed.

"Come on Minnie, get in your bed."

Sensing that her side of the bed was going to be occupied, she jumped off your bed and went to her little plush bed next to the chair in your room.

You climbed into bed and Kevin followed. The warmth of another body being in the bed with you was comforting, being it was so cold outside. You reached up and turned the light off that was on the bedside table.

You snuggled against Kevin's chest, trying to get comfortable and to keep warm. Kevin gladly put his arm around your waist, making sure not to hurt you. You just realized that you weren't that tired. Kevin had his eyes closed, but he didn't look like his was sleeping yet.

"Oppa, are you asleep yet", you whispered.

Kevin's eyes opened and he smiled at you.

"Ani, what about you", he said laughing.

"Not yet. Are you tired?"

"A little, waeyo?"

"Oh okay. Well you've had a long day so you just sleep."

"What's up, yeobo?"

"Nothing", you said, looking into his eyes.

"Something's up. I can see it in your eyes."

"How can you see what's in my eyes in the dark", you ask giggling.

"Because I'm nocturnal", Kevin said laughing his adorable laugh.

Suddenly, you got those urges again. You've never lost control of your hormones like this before, but then you forgot that you haven't taken your birth control pill in a few days. That would explain it then.

"Oppa, did the doctor ask you what pills I can take or ones that I shouldn't take?"

"He asked but I didn't know. He gave me a list of pills you can take and can't take. Why?"

You were a little embarrassed, but Kevin was your boyfriend now after all. You're sure he'd want to know that you are taking contraception.

"Did it have anything about birth control pills on there?"

You could tell that he was shocked by your question because you could feel his heartbeat speed up.

"I think it said that if you are taking them, you can continue to take them regularly."

"That's a big relief", you thought to yourself.

You again looked up at Kevin's face. His eyes were closed again and his breathing was slowing down, getting ready for sleep. You didn't have to heart to disturb him, after all he did for you today, so you let him sleep. You spent most of night staring at his angelic sleeping face. Every now and again, he would move his arm from your waist to his side and back again.

The closeness of his body was comforting and reassuring. Sometime during the night or early morning, you fell asleep and had turned over so that your back was facing Kevin's chest. He buried his face in your hair and his breath would tickle the skin on your neck.

When you woke up the next morning, you had a bed partner, but it was small and fluffy. Kevin was nowhere in sight. You checked your alarm clock that read 9:30. You stretched your muscles, testing to see how sore you still were. Nothing cracked when you moved and you were feeling less sore and even some of your bruises were going away. Then you noticed a note on your bedside table.

It said To _______:

Good morning beautiful. I got called to a meeting with our manager so I'm not sure when I'll be back. I've made breakfast for you. It's on the counter. I'll be back sometime this afternoon, hopefully. See you then!!

Love, Kevin

"Aww so sweet. He made me breakfast. What a wonderful boyfriend. I should do something nice for him. I'm not sure what though. Maybe I can call the members and ask them."

You got out of bed and grabbed your phone before heading into the kitchen. You immediately felt hungry when you saw your food. It was blueberry waffles, your favorite. As you were taking bites of food, you dialed Eli's cell phone number. After a few rings, he picked up.

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"Eli oppa it's ______."

" ________-ah!! So good to hear from you. How are you feeling?"

"A little better. Kevin is taking good care of me. Aren't you in the meeting with your manager?"

"Ani, it's only for Kevin, Soohyun, and Hoon, since they're the main singers. Us rappers and dancers get to chill here today."

"Ah gotcha. So I have a serious question for you."

In the background, you can hear the other members say, "Hi ______."

"You have me on speaker phone don't you?"

"He yeah. I'll go into another room. Hold on."

While Eli was changing locations, you took another bite of your waffles.

"Okay, what's this question you want to ask?"

"Well, I wanted to do something nice for Kevin oppa because he's taking so good care of me. What should I do for him."

Silence

"Oppa, are you there?"

"Yeah, I'm here. Do you really want my opinion?"

"Neh, I do. Wait why wouldn't I want your opin---wait are you thinking what I think you're thinking?"

"It depends on if you think I'm thinking something along the lines of rated R", Eli said cracking up laughing.

"Yes, that's exactly what I thought you were thinking."

Just then you can hear Dongho and Kiseop's voices say "eww" in the background and then Eli telling them to be quiet.

"Are you alone?"

"Umm, neh."

"Liar", you said laughing. "I can hear Dongho and Kiseop's voices. Look, can you pick me up at my house in like half an hour?"

"Umm, sure. I'll be right over."

"Okay, annyeong, oh and Eli please come alone, okay."

"Heh, okay ______. Annyeong."

You hang up the phone and quickly finish your waffles. Then you go get dressed and brush your hair and teeth and everything you need to get ready. You hear Eli's car horn out front and grabbing your purse and your jacket, you head out into the chilly weather and get in Eli's car.