New Country, New City, New Life

I Won't Ever Hurt You

Kevin's parents and sister flew with you to Korea. It was sad to leave your home country and going to a totally new country, having to learn a new language, and being surrounded by new people. Knowing you were going to be safe in the arms of your man, made it all worthwhile. Building a new family and making new friends. Sure, you'd miss your family back in the states, but you'd contact them every once in a while. When you arrived, everything was so big and scary. Not being able to read almost everything was the worst of all, but Kevin's family reassured you by helping you to get where you needed to go. A taxi took you and his sister to the U-Kiss dorm.

"______!! We're so glad to see you", Eli said giving you a big hug.

"Eli oppa, I've missed you!!"

"I've missed all of my U-Kiss oppas", you said hugging all of the U-Kiss members.

"So we hear you have a bun in the oven", AJ said laughing at the expression.

"Yeah, it's a little scary, but pretty exciting."

You noticed that Kevin wasn't anywhere to be found.

"Where's Kevin?"

"Oh, he had some important business to attend to, but he'll be back soon", Eli answered.

"So, how do you like Korea so far", Dongho tried to speak English. It was cute because of his accent.

"I like it."

You weren't really paying attention to the guys. You were pacing around the dorm living room, partly worried about this new adventure or should you say, lifestyle you had to live and partly from Kevin not being here. It was nerve racking.

"Hey, if you keep pacing like that, you're going to burn a hole in our carpet", Eli said laughing.

"Oh, sorry", you said.

You took a seat on the couch. Then, you started tapping your foot.

"Are you okay ______", AJ asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm just a little stressed I guess. What with everything happening all at once."

Time seemed to go by painfully slow and you were getting anxious. What was 5 minutes seemed like an hour. Finally, Kevin returned to the dorm about an hour after you arrived. Seeing him, made the stress melt away instantly.

"_______!! I missed you so much!!"

Kevin came running to you pulling you into a tight hug.

"Yeobo, I missed you too."

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay. A little stressed, but other than that, I'm just so glad to see you. How have you been?"

"I'm good. I told my manager about everything and he's going to set up a conference with the CO of NH Media and see what they want to do."

Your heart felt heavy knowing that there was a possibility that Kevin could be kicked out of U-Kiss because of you. Your face must've shown your emotions because Kevin said,

"Hey, it's going to be fine. In the end, everything will work itself out. If it's meant to be, then it'll be."

Kevin's words made everything seem okay, but you knew deep down, karma was a .