Where Am I?

I Won't Ever Hurt You

You woke up in a small room with no windows. Your head hurt and you were dizzy. You felt around you to get an idea on where you were at. All you felt was a mattress beneath your body. There was a small amount of light coming from beneath a door across the room. Suddenly, that door opened and a short figure stood before you. They closed the door and turned an overhead light on. Adjusting your eyes to the light, you finally saw who your captor was; the fangirl who had attacked you.

“Well well well. It’s about time you woke up”, she said with an evil snicker.

“Please, do what you want to me, but don’t hurt my babies. What do you want from me”, you fearfully questioned.

“The same thing I’ve wanted since day one; I want you to leave my Kevin oppa alone!!”

Her hand came down and smacked you across the face.

Gaining courage you said, “I was once like you too. An overly obsessed fan who thought that I would someday meet my favorite idol and fall in love and get married, which eventually did happen. I also loved other idols too, but I won’t be marrying them or falling in love with them so I gave up on them. If you truly love and care for someone, you’ll let them live their lives with people they’ve chosen to live them with. Eventually, all idols will get married and start their own family. Just face the fact.”

She was silent for a while. Then she started to cry. You really did feel bad for her in a way. She was just one of millions of obsessed fan girls who worshipped their idols and wished that they would fall in love and get married to them. A few years ago, you were the exact same way. Then she said words you never thought you’d hear come out of ,

“I’m sorry”, she whispered. “I’m sorry that I caused so much trouble. You’re right. If I really care about Kevin oppa, I should support him and his decisions, not make life worse for him. If you could ever find it in your heart to forgive me, I’d be the most grateful person on the face of this planet.”

You could tell she was sincere, that she wasn’t just bluffing.

“I forgive you, only because I know I was just like you. I know how hard it is for a fangirl to see her idol kiss or be with another girl.”

You could see a smile light up her face as she hugged you.

“Unnie, you don’t know how glad I am to hear you say that!!”

“By the way, where am I? And why did you kidnap me?”

“Oh yeah that. You’re in the basement of my father’s restaurant and I kidnapped you because I wanted to teach you a lesson, but you’ve opened my eyes and purified my tainted heart.”

Just then, you felt a terrible pain shoot through your abdomen. You cried out in pain.

“Unnie, what’s wrong”, the girl asked you terrified.

You suddenly felt a very wet feeling. You looked down at the mattress and saw a big wet spot under you.

“Omo!! Your water broke. Oh what do I do”, she said running from one end of the room to the other.

“Listen, umm, what’s your name?”

“Kyong Jae.”

“Okay, Kyong Jae, where is my cell phone?”

“Here”, she said pulling it out of her pocket.

“Hit speed dial number 2.”

She pressed number 2 and handed you the phone. A few seconds later, Kevin picked up.

“Hello? ________, is that you?! Are you okay?! Where are you”, he said frantic.

“Kevin, I’m fine, well sort of, my water just broke, and I’m having very painful contractions.”

“OMG!! Where are you right now?!”

You covered the phone and spoke to Kyong Jae.

“Jae, where is your father’s restaurant located?”

She gave you the address which you repeated to Kevin.

“I’m on my way. Hold on yeobo I’m coming!!”

What took 10 minutes felt more like a lifetime. Jae helped you up the steps to the 1st floor and when Kevin came, he quickly walked you to his car and drove you to the hospital. You were rushed into the pregnancy ward as your contractions were getting closer and closer together. They had to hurry if they were going to do a C-section.

They brought you into an operating room and put a divider between your head and your stomach. Kevin stood by your head and comforted you as the doctors quickly performed your surgery. About 20 minutes later, you heard the amazing sound of crying. The doctor held up your baby boy who was cleaned up and then rushed to the nursery. About 4 minutes after that, your baby girl was born and also went to the nursery.

They were perfect, happy babies and not a thing went wrong. After they sewed you back up, they put you in a recovery room where you could sleep and when you felt better, you could go see your newborns.

The whole time you slept, you could fell Kevin’s hand in your own and occasionally, his hand pushing your hair out of your face or your forehead, telling you what a good job you did. You didn’t sleep long though; you wanted to see your babies. Two nurses brought them into you. You held your daughter while Kevin held his son, his little man. You just then remembered that you guys still didn’t officially pick out names. You always had names in the back of your mind, just in case.

Like he was reading your mind, Kevin asked you, “What should we name them?”

You had to think for a moment and finally decided. Their birth certificates read,

Kevin Alexander Woo- born November 3rd 2013.

Skylar Rose Woo- born November 3rd 2013.

You had two beautiful children now. They were fraternal twins, but still twins. Your family was now complete and life couldn’t get better.