Welcome Home

I Won't Ever Hurt You

Kevin drove you home because you weren't feeling too well. As soon as you two arrived at your home, Kevin laid you down on your bed. He then walked to the kitchen to grab you a glass of water so you could take your pain meds. He came back into your room and handed you your pills and water. The pain pills the doctors gave you would make you sleepy almost as soon as you took them. A few minutes later, you started feeling drowsy and your eyelids became heavy.

"Oppa, I'm going to go to sleep now", you said in between yawns.

"Neh, just get some sleep."

Kevin gave you a kiss on your forehead and covered you up with a blanket.

You closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep.

You kept replaying the moments the car hit you, in your mind, well the parts you remember. You also dream about Cole and Kevin fighting, punching each other. It was quite scary because Kevin was almost animalistic. Like he was possessed or something. He just kept beating the out of Cole.

You woke up, startled and covered in a cold sweat.

"Omo, thank God it was just a dream."

Kevin, who fell asleep in the chair across the room, woke up and turned your bedside lamp on.

"What's wrong yeobo? You're all covered in sweat."

"I'm okay. I just had a weird nightmare, probably because of my meds."

You rubbed your eyes, adjusting your vision to the light.

"What time is it?"

"It's 9 pm."

"I slept all day? Omo, I forgot to feed and walk Minnie!"

Just as you were about to jump up from bed, Kevin stopped you.

"She's all taken care of. Walked and fed. Are you hungry?"

Your stomach growled, quite loudly, in response.

"I'll take that as a yes", Kevin said laughing.

He helped you to the kitchen where he started making you some food. You knew of Kevin's cooking skills after watching Chef's Kiss, even though Eli was the best chef out of U-Kiss.

"Whatcha making me", you asked curiously.

"Well the doctor told me to let you eat light for the first day or two, so I'm making you tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich. Sound good?"

"Mmm, yummy. Sounds amazing."

As Kevin was making your supper, Minnie came pitter pattering into the kitchen, begging for attention. You picked her up and let her sit in your lap.

"Minnie, I missed you."

As if in agreement, Minnie barked happily and nudged your hand, wanting you to pet her. While your food was being prepared, you pet your fluffy puppy, giggling once in a while when she would do something cute.

"Dinner is served", Kevin said, bringing you a plate with a grilled cheese and a bowl of hot tomato soup.

"Thanks oppa", you said smiling.

"If you need me, I'm going to go get a shower and get ready for bed, okay."

"Sure, I'll just call."

Kevin left to go into the bathroom and you could soon hear the shower running. You sat and enjoyed your delicious supper. Kevin was an amazing cook. The cheese was gooey enough and the soup wasn't too hot, but just hot enough, just the way you like it. You soon finished and put your dishes into the dishwasher.

You admit, you were feeling a little better. Your chest and ribs didn't hurt as much and your bruises were starting to lighten in color. Kevin, though still had bruises from fighting Cole earlier that day. You honestly didn't think Kevin could take him, but he did. Sure, he kicked him in the crotch, but still. You were glad to have Kevin. You knew you had made the right decision and you wanted to be the best girlfriend you could be.

Just as you were walking back towards your room, the bathroom opened, revealing Kevin in nothing but his pajama pants, shirtless. You ogled his soaking wet upper body, watching little drops of water slide down his abs. Wait, Kevin had abs?! Yes, as skinny as he was, he had a nice six pack. Kevin saw you.

"Oh sorry ______. I forgot my shirt in my suitcase. Let me just quickly grab it."

Clearly embarrassed, he went to go find his t-shirt. You put your hands to your now hot cheeks.

"Oh my God", you muttered under your breath.

Kevin returned, fully clothed this time, still blushing.

"Ahem, well, so", he stuttered.

You just stared at him with wide eyes. Your mind went completely blank of all thoughts. Awkward moment of silence. He finally spoke.

"So um, how was your supper?"

"Oh, excellent. It was really yummy", you said grinning awkwardly.

"Good, so um, yeah. I'm going to watch a little TV now."

"Okay, I'm going to try to get a shower, okay."

"Are you sure? What if you slip?"

"I'll be careful oppa", you said giving his cheek a reassuring kiss.

Kevin plopped down on the couch and flipped on the TV as you went to your room to get your pajamas and catch your breath.

"Kevin has abs?! Since when? This boy is going to tempt me yet."

Calming yourself down, you went to the bathroom and closed the door. After getting carefully undressed, you got into the shower, which was still wet from Kevin being in it. It hurt to raise your arms high enough to wash your hair, but you managed. As you were washing your body, you felt a sharp pain in your rib area. You let out a painful scream and curled up on the shower floor in a ball, holding your chest.

Kevin POV

As I was getting dressed in the bathroom, I remembered that I had forgotten my t-shirt. I opened the bathroom door in just pajama pants and _______ was standing there, looking at me with wide eyes, eyeing my nicely formed abs. I suddenly felt self-conscious, so I went to grab my shirt out of my suitcase I had placed in her room.

"Why was _____ looking at me like that? She had something in her eyes, like a sadistic look." As I returned to the hallway, she was still standing there.

"Ahem, well, so", I stuttered.

She just stared at me with wide eyes. Awkward moment of silence. I finally spoke up.

"So um, how was your supper?"

"Oh, excellent. It was really yummy", ______ said grinning awkwardly.

"Good, so um, yeah. I'm going to watch a little TV now."

"Okay, I'm going to try to get a shower, okay."

"Are you sure? What if you slip?"

"I'll be careful oppa", she said giving my cheek a small kiss.

She went to her room and still blushing, I sat down on the couch and turned the TV on, searching for a channel to get my mind off the incident in the hallway. Just as I was really getting into the show I was watching, I heard a piercing scream coming from the bathroom. I shot up from the couch immediately and went to see if _____ was okay, forgetting she was in the shower.

You POV

You were curled up hugging your chest to help subside the pain when the bathroom door opened and in came Kevin. Behind the shower curtain, he said,

"Are you alright ____. I heard you scream. What happened?"

"I think I hurt my ribs when I was washing myself", you said in between gritted teeth.

You could hear Kevin become distressed, not sure if he should pull back the curtain or not.

"Kevin calm down, okay."

"Okay, okay", Kevin said calming himself down.

"Okay, first, shut the water off. Just pull the curtain back a little and push the knob. I'll guide your hand." Kevin's hand came through into the shower and you grabbed his wrist and put his hand on the water knob, shutting off the water.

"Okay, what do you want me to do next?"

"Look on the back of the bathroom door. There is a hook and on it is a bathrobe. Grab it and hand it to me."

Kevin grabbed the bathrobe and handed to you.

It would get a little wet on the bottom, but you'd just have to deal with that. Slowly and carefully, you put the robe on.

"Okay my robe is on, you can pull the curtain back now."

He pulled the curtain back and revealed you huddled on the floor, clutching your body. He started to panic again.

"Kevin, sweetie, I need you to focus and calm down, okay", you said trying to reassure him.

"Okay", he said, once again calming himself down.

"I'm going to try to stand up and when I do, I need you to help me step out of the shower."

Kevin readied himself and focused on you.

You slowly stood up and Kevin took your hand and led you out. Once you were completely out the shower, you walked to the toilet, put the lid down, and sat down.

"Thank you Kevin. I'm so glad you're here. Without you, I don't know what I would've done."

"Hey, that's what I'm here for."

Kevin grabbed your chin, making you look at him. His eyes were filled with concern, making them look like big puppy dog eyes. In that moment, you wanted so badly to kiss him, so you started leaning up towards his face and closing your eyes, but Kevin let his hand fall from your chin, not returning the kiss.

"What? Did I do something wrong?"

"Aniyo, I don't think we should kiss in your condition."

Being bold, you stood up to become eye level with him.

"I'm fine. Just shut up and kiss me."

This time, he did kiss you back. His hand made its way back to your chin and held it with care as you two kissed sweetly. His lips were the perfect balance of soft and moist, making you melt into the kisses. After a few minutes of gentle kisses, he started wanting more them, angling his hand to the side to deepen them. Shortly after, he your bottom lip, begging for entrance into your cavern. You wanted to a little so you refused and shut your lips tight. He pulled away, smirking and starting your cheek with his thumb. You stuck your tongue out at him in a teasing manner, giving him the perfect opportunity to get his own way, well sort of. He stuck his mouth around your tongue, putting it in his mouth and then he started battling with it using his own tongue. With your mouth open, he sneakily pushed back your tongue, slipping his own into your mouth. Yours fought with his for a while, before you gave up, and he won.

The temperature between you two rose fourfold and heat was growing in the pit of your stomach because of the serious turn on he was giving you. You knew he would never agree to make love to you until you were feeling better so you had to stop or you wouldn't be able to control your hormones. You pulled away to catch your breath.

"We should stop", you said breathing deeply.

"Waeyo", Kevin questioned.

"Because if we continue, I don't how well I'll be able to control myself", you said a little embarrassed.

At first, it didn't register with him, but as soon as he understood what you meant, his eyes got wide.

"Oh, right, gotcha. Yes that won't happen until you're 100% healed."

"That sounds like a plan."

Kevin's words sounded sincere, but his expression was a little pained and disappointed. You knew he wouldn't be able to wait that long and neither would you.

Living with each other is going to be an everyday struggle.