Together. Forever.

INFATUATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 



With such a heavy eyes, she woke up. Still too weak. Everything around looked so blurry for her and she tried so hard to bold her focus so that she could look aorund clearer than it was. It was a big hospital room. The room was quiet, probably too quite. Her gaze turned to his infused wrist, then slowly the memory returned and was telling her what has happened, right before she lay down on that bed. She heard footsteps approached. Still dazed, she looked at someone who had come. The women with long brown hair with pink suits. She entered the room followed by another woman in a casual dress.

"Oh my God... Sooyoungie... You're finally awake!"
"I-I..." She tried to open but suddenly felt a great pain from the bottom. Her stomach felt so painful with just a little move.
"Please don't move. You're not strong enough." She caressed her forehead softly. "You're still have to really lie on the bed after surgery. Your body bleed too much blood after the incident. You barely survived, but thank God!"
"T-Tiff... Tiffany..."
"Sooyoung-ssi... She's okay. Don't worry. Everything's good now that you just awaken." Another woman smiled at her while replying.

Her sight was still blurred. Sooyoung tried to reinforce her vision again.
"Sica... Yuri... What happened?"
"We took the closest schedule to go here, Sooyoungie. We received a news that somebody did this to you. I'm so mad! How could he do this to you? You're an innocent. How dare they to even try this? I would chase him everywhere if something worse than this ever happen to you!" She pouted.
"Baby..." Yuri held her arm, gave a little caress to it. "You talked a little too much. Sooyoung just woke up. She must be confused now."
"Oh no. You're right. I'm sorry, Sooyoungie. I didn't mean to."
"That's okay..." She gave a little smile.


It was indeed hurted her a lot. She lied down on the bed for almost 3 days after the surgery. Luckily, her O blood type didn't really hard to find so that the transfusion been easily made, eventhough she was there in a very crucial moment when she could just have lost her life by bleeding too much. Her memory was getting better. She remembered the last thing she did, it was hugging Tiffany. She remembered the pain. She remembered the conversation. She looked back at Jessica.

"What happened next?"
"Sooyoungie... Let's talk about it later. I'm calling the doctor to check on you."
"Sica..."
"They put the bad guys, including Tiffany's father to jail. The trial and decision on the sentence will take place next week." Yuri replied.
"Where is she?"
"We don't know... We haven't seen her." Jessica interrupted.
"Really?"
"Yeah... She wasn't here. At all, Soo."
"Did she just leave like that?" She looked terribly sad. The pain was double.


Jessica stared at her. Suddenly, Yuri tapped her head softly.
"Yah! How cruel you are... She's sick and you're lying like that."
"Oh my God... Look at her face." Jessica laughed a little. Sooyoung looked so confused. "No, Sooyoungie. I'm sorry... I'm kidding... She was always beside you, before and after the surgery. She was so worry about your condition. Of course. Why would you think she leave you after trying to save her? She insisted to accompany you, even when that time she wasn't in a good condition too. She passed out that day. Doctor said she had a light depression, but all good." Jessica smiled at her. Sooyoung looked at her like she would like to kill her cause she lied about Tiffany. But after all, they all could feel relieve.
"She's in San Fransisco to take care the business. Well, she's the Hwang CEO now. Officially." Yuri explained.
"We were afraid that something bad will happen to her. But after your surgery, she stood up and walked out, telling us she needed to take care all of the mess caused by this incident. She visited you, mostly in the night. She even talked to you like you're awake."
"Did she?"
"Yeah... She loves you so much. I can see that. And I'm so happy to know."
"You got a fighter. I thought she's a weak one, but... she nailed this all. She was so brave, even when she had to put her own father to jail." Yuri smiled at Sooyoung.
"It seemed that we both got the ones who deserve us the most, Sooyoungie." Jessica winked at Sooyoung. Sooyoung knew it. They finally placed themselves to the right person, right in time.


"She'll be here soon. I texted her. She knew you're awake now. I'm glad you survived." Yuri tapped her shoulder softly.
"Thanks, Yuri... I'm sorry we haven't talked yet after everything."
"Nevermind. Everything's changed. We moved along the way. Loosen up a bit..."
"How can I chill when I have to face somebody who stole my girl?"
"Sooyoungie???" Jessica was surprised, while Yuri was so calmed, unlike the last time they argued over Jessica.
"I still couldn't forgive this all, actually. It was terrible."
"What? Don't you love Tiffany? How could you say this?" Jessica was so panic, her eyes was begging a help from Yuri. She begged her to say something. Yuri and Sooyoung stared at each other. In a second, Yuri gave her a little chuckle. Jessica looked at her with her questioning eyes.


"Oh my God... Did you see that? Look at her face?" Sooyoung laughed a little harder than before. Yuri couldn't resist but joined her.
"What the fff...." She hit her shoulder a littler harder.
"Awww! That hurts yah, Sica! I'm sorry I'm kidding. You were joking too."
"That was stupid, Choi Sooyoung. I'm gonna kill you if you do that again!"
"Of course I'm kidding... Even Yuri knew that."
"I'm sorry to hit you like that. Is it hurt?" Jessica put her head on Sooyoung left arm.
"Nah... It's okay. But just in case it isn't obvious. Regarding anything that happened in the past, I have made peace with myself. I am now, loving Tiffany and she is the most important thing to me. But you're important too. You're my bestfriend. I never regret what happened."
"Thanks, Sooyoungie... You're the a bestfriend anyone deserves to have."


"Okay guys... I'm about to cry to watch this drama." Yuri interrupted, making both of them laughed happily.
 

 


---------

 

 

She texted Jessica at around 11 pm. She was so tired. She had to take care the business. She really had too. Despite all the problems caused by her father, Hwang corporate still have some important accounts to be saved. Before, she talked to Yuri and agreed to get some helps from Kwon family, so that they could merge the company altog

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter