Fadeaway

INFATUATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A week passed after. Jessica was so busy taking care of Yuri and Sooyoung remained unreachable to her. They have to talk. It's hard but they have to. It was almost 5 pm when she arrived at ThisPatch office. She walked out straight to Jay's room. Not long after that, she knew where to find Sooyoung. She entered the elevator and went for the top floor, heading to the rooftop area. Sooyoung was standing while looking on nothing. Her sight was straight but her mind was chaotic. She turned her body around when she heard a footsteps approaching.

"Sooyoungie..."
"Sica... What are you doing here?"
"I tried to contact you billion times. I've been looking for you everywhere. Please."
"I can see you're so busy there."
"I'm sorry... It was... Even I'm surprised."
"And I don't?"
"You didn't even reply to my text!"
"Did you send a text to break me up or what?"
"You know I wouldn't do that."
"Why wouldn't you?"
"Cause we're no longer kids. We're adults."


Jessica gasped instantly. She didn't expect that would be so bitter from Sooyoung.

"Please don't do this..."
"It's you, Sica. Don't do this to me."
"I was confused. I needed a little time to convince myself." She replied. "You came to my life right when I was about to give her my heart, but for all of the things I feel for you since long time, all of my cravings for you, made me to put her aside. But day by day, she slowly position herself deep and deeper to my heart. I couldn't resist but let her in. I gave in to that fire. She's the fire, I'm pulled by her warms and let it spread inside of me."
"I thought you love me. Only me."
"I do... I always do... But we both lost each other that time, Soo. When we got back, I just realized... That maybe we just trying to fulfill our curiousity of each other. I questioned a lot too... What if you don't love me?"
"How is that possible for me not to love you after everything I've done?"
"You have no idea how I dealt with the pain for past 7 years. You weren't there for me."
"Sica..."
"I'm sorry, Soo... I'm terribly sorry. A little thing you don't know that I got hurt too here. I can't afford to lose her." She replied. "For everything you've done for me, please bear in mind I tried to be a good one for you too. I always trying."


It was a painful goodbye for both of them. Breathless. Jessica has decided and eventhough it hurt both of them, she believe it's the closure both of them deserve to get. She looked deeper at Sooyoung, her hair, wiping her tears away. She felt terrible on the thing just happened but for the past 7 years she was actually grew up by hating Sooyoung a little more everyday. She hated the way Sooyoung let her handle the pain of being isolated and pushed herself away out from Korea just because everything was so embarassing for her. She hated the way Sooyoung let alone. She hated the way it wasn't strong enough to erase her love for her high school friend, for Sooyoung. The light was almost extinguished but Yuri brought her back to life. She played the game at first, but both fell for each other and couldn't help it. The only thing that kept her away was to think if Yuri didn't love her, that she only wanted to play.



"So I have to let you go..."
"We wont go anywhere, Soo... I'm still here."
"You're still my bestfriends."
"Like always?"
"Do you really love her?"
"I do. I feel a different heartbeat for her. I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter