Save You

INFATUATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You're my river running high. Run deep. Run wild.

 

 

Jessica tried to walk out back home while phoned Yuri’s inactive number all over again. Her assistant accompanied her to walk on her car. Suddenly she stopped and was still crying. She looked at Inchan Kwon across who was still talking with some people she didn’t know. Some people were back enjoying the party as Kwon Group’s people convinced them to be calm and waited for the further investigation. They also apologized if the news slightly ruined the event. He looked back at Jessica with his cold face and she couldn’t handle it. Right when she wanted to move closer to him, somebody held and hugged her from the back. She was so surprised as she recognized the scent, her scent…

“Baby… I’m okay…” She whispered while moved her body tight to hers.
“Oh my God... You’re really okay? Or is it me hallucinating?” She turned her body around, followed by all the gazes to the couple. They were surprised to see Kwon Yuri there, of course, after the news around 15 minutes ago. Some were questioning, but most of them didn’t really want to involve.
“I’m okay, baby. I promised you I’ll take care of myself.”
“I thought it was you on the plane…”
“My love… I’m okay.” She looked at her deeply. “You wont lose me in any kind of way.” They hugged each other, ignoring all the people around.
“Please don't do this to me. You made me feel lost.”
“Baby... Now I need to finish things. Can you hold on a little more?” She winked at her and Jessica nodded at her.


Yuri walked closer to her father. She looked calm and as coldly charming as him. Kwon family’s signature.
“Father…” She smiled.
“My daughter… You’re saved? Thank God.”
“God's will.”
“How could that happen?”
“Oh let me tell you, but not in here.” She looked around. “Too many people here. You don’t want to make a scene, do you?”
“Alright.” He looked around. “It’s okay everyone. My staff has confirmed that my daughter didn’t take the plan and she’s here instead. What a coincidence she decided not to take the plane. It was a luck.” He told everyone who looked relieved. Throwing fake smiles, the both entered a private room in that building.
 


---------

 

“You must be shocked to see me here, dad?”
“What are you talking about? I’m glad you’re safe.”
“Come on… Nobody’s here. I’m tired pretending.” She stared at him deeply.
“How could you save yourself?”
“Why did you kill my brother? Your own son?” She interrupted it after being tired of faking it for whole time.
“You knew it?”

They both stared at each other so coldly. Yuri was stronger than ever. Day by day, she tried to find out about everything. She’s been looking for whoever involved in everything. She spent time a lot with Jay to study the case and finally, puzzle by puzzle successfully collected. It was tormenting in the process as the man he adored as a father figure, however, could do dirty things like that but she had to be stronger to get a justice for her brother, also for somebody that he killed just for his own sake. The worst thing was to accept the fact that after everything he had done in the past, now he was trying to kill her too, her only daughter. It hurted her a lot but she had to brave herself, cause nobody would do it for her.

“Why, dad?”
“He knew too much. I wouldn’t do it if he didn’t try to tell you everything and reveal the case.” He looked calm. “Then you. Ah… Reminds me of him a lot. Why would you think I have 2 rebel sons? You, and you’re deceased brother, are a shame to Kwon family.”
“Whatever you say. But you were wrong about one thing?”
“Tell me.”
“He’s not dead.”
“What do you mean? We buried him.”
“Your stupid staffs lied to you. He’s still alive. I will bring him back.”
“How dare you?”
“Oh ya I dare, dad. I knew all of your plans on me. I knew you realized that I know a little too much about your dirty stuff in the past. I knew, you had a plan to eliminate your own daughter, your only daughter just to save yourself. You knew that I knew, but you didn't know I had a plan. I had this plan.”
“Do you think I will allow you to destroy everything I built? My legacy. I will do anything including kill my own daughter. Your brother can follow after.”
“Do you really want to kill me, dad?” A tear fell down to her cheek. He’s her father, no matter what.
“I didn’t have a choice.”
"How could you think to kill your own childs for..." She couldn't continue. It hurted her a lot.
"I built my own legacy and nobody will take it away from me." He replied quickly. "Don't make me do this, kid."


He pointed a gun to her head but Yuri was calm as ever. She smiled at him, making her father confused.
“Your legacy? I don’t want it. Keep that for yourself.” She made a gesture for him to look at surrounding. “I will make my own legacy while you can watch me from jail. I’m a better Kwon than you are. I worked with some detectives, some reporters and special agents from Bae’s family, who deserved to receive the truth of the death of Bae Youngsoo. You owe them apologize, which will never be enough to replace a thing you took away from them. It’s over, dad. It’s over for you.”

Jun and Jay were the first ones to show up to the room, then some special agents. Inchan Kwon was stunned and lost. He lowered down her arms and thrown the gun away. He let them to handcuff him right away. He looked at Jun, his son he thought he killed already and then to Jay, the reporter he remembered a little. He remembered he paid a lot to those ThisPatch investors to shut their mouths about the case. Later he looked at Yuri who looked at him too sharply.

“I’m sorry, dad… This is my plan.” Yuri took a deep breath and looked at her helpless father. "You built up your wall paying people with your money that all the loyalty is fake. All of your people, would you believe me I could easily to make them help me to trap you here? I knew you had that plane to eliminate me. It took me a while to get stronger after that. My expectation was low... I'm sorry I have to do this, dad."
“I always know you're stronger, smarter than your brother.” He looked down. “No need to apologize, kid. I’m proud of you. You did the right thing.” He moved closer to Yuri and tapped her shoulder softly.
“Dad?”
“I’m a different person after your mother’s gone. I became too ambitious that I forgot I’m a father.” He stood up, following the agents outside. He turned his back for a while. “Don’t bother yourself to apologize or even to forgive me cause I don’t deserve it at all. And Jun…” He looked at the eldest son.
“Take care of yourself, dad.”
“I know you wont forgive me after everything.”
“I did, dad.” He replied quickly. “Not because you deserve it. But because I do.”
“Good luck on handling Kwon Group, son. It’s yours.”


Hyukjun moved closer to her only sister, to reach and hug her so that she'd feel a little better as she started to shed tears now. Yuri herself still couldn't believe she made it. That decision she took when she knew everything was almost kill herself in the process. Jun hugged her tight while she stared at nothing with her empty eyes, realizing it's all over and she relieved. Jessica entered the room, half-running reached her only love, Kwon Yuri while crying after everything. She hugged her so tightly while Jun moved backward and let them be together. There was only Jessica and Yuri left in the room.

"I finished it, baby..."
"Hey... You did good. You did the right thing." Yuri hugged her even tighter. With her empty eyes, she let her tears to fall down, again and again. "Baby, you have me. I'm here with you. I'm sorry that your father is not somebody who you thought he is, but actually, you showed how much you love him by doing this. He did so many wrong things, he surely have to learn from it. He should be proud of you."
"I only need you."
"I'm here. See?" Jessica her cheeks gently, putting a little smile on her face. "Starting from now on, you have to tell me everything. We're gonna do this all together, okay? You're not leaving me behind with any kind of reason. You're not letting me to leave y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter