The Heartbreak Party

INFATUATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany stood in front of a long mirror. She looked so stunning wearing a Versace black long dress with a red lipstick on. She was originally rich, that's why she could afford it and plus, it will be a big event so she felt like catching up with celebrities' style. Feeling satisfied with her look, she went to a limousine she rent specially for that night. The intruder team will come separately, too avoid the suspicious eyes toward them. In fact, she looked like one of them now. Tiffa any looked like a newcomer celebrity who's ready for the spotlight.

Tiffany entered the room and suddenly the crowd starred at her, questioning who is she as they're sure they never seen her on the TV at all. She smiled with her eyes, looking like a Disney princess for real. Seohyun approached and pulled her to the corner so that people she would be less highlighted.

"Tiffanyyyy... God. You look amazing. Nice dress! Is that Versace? I think I saw it at the fashion show."
"Aw thank you, Seo. You too. Nope, it's not, you must be mistaken." She smiled.
"Really... Hmm okay. I think we have to split up right now. Try not to attract the eyes, will you? It's hard, I know." She laughed at Tiffany. Seohyun really thinks that Tiffany is too pretty to ignore that time. She hope it will bring a benefit for her though. "Fighting, Tiff!"

Tiffany was looking around and thank God that she had a time to recognize some celebrities, she recognized some of them around her. She tried to socialize with the people around her and introducing herself as a manager of a non-debut girl group. That will makes her "safe", as they wont be asking a lot of it. Some celebrities were just suprised to find out that Tiffany is not even a celebrity. At the moment, she did really do her job well as she collected some of informations by letting them pour the tea by themselves and recorded everything as she carried a tiny recorder on her pocket.

She felt somebody tap her shoulder and as she turned back, it was Sooyoung standing in front of her. She wore a black and white medium dress, showing her long legs on a 7cm high heels shoes. She looked so mesmerizing, making Tiffany blushed a bit as she widened her eyes looking at her.

"How is it going, mushroom? Got some tea?"
"Y-Yes... Got some, sunbae." She replied shortly. "You look amazing tonight."
Sooyoung glanced at her, smiling. "You look beautiful, mushroom. With that Versace." Tiffany received some compliments on her look tonight, but this one was simply the best. She shaped her smilling eyes to Sooyoung.
"It's not a Versace, though..."
"I know it is." Sooyoung smirked at her and Tiffany could do nothing but throwing her Totoro smile. She looked so cute as Sooyoung laughed at her. In time, a woman entered the main party lounge and let the eyes be on her. She wore an elegant long blue dress, looking so classy and sophisticated at the same time. Tiffany, like the other people, starred at her. That woman showed a confidence in her eyes, making everyone felt like bowing down to her.
"The CEO Jung!" The crowd started to talk about her. "She's totally came from another level. A pure gorgeous indeed.". Sooyoung walked out and disappeared in the crowd right after Tiffany just realized she's there nothing more. Tiffany was thinking if Sooyoung try to avoid Jessica or what. After everything that happened between both of two, it wont be easy to be in the same frame again. She sipped her Pina Colada when somebody approached her from behind. Somehow, Tiffany could smell her scent, the exotic one. That time, she knew who is it.

"I told you. For an ordinary people like you, you look too good. You look amazing tonight."
"You too, Yuri."
"So, how many people came here from your team?" She laughed.
"Aish... Please shut up, Kwon Yuri. Don't do this to me."
"Aye aye... I'm sorry. I just came to you to tell how beautiful you are."
"Where's your girlfriend?"
"Socializing. What did you expect she'd be doing? We can not be shown together as well."
"If you excuse me... I need to go to the toilet now."
"It was there... But if it's full you may use the bathroom upstairs. There are some private rooms to use as well. You may want to find me there, too." She winked at Tiffany.
"You wish..." Tiffany winked back.

They both laughed at each other. From the last night she met Yuri, she has this impression that Yuri is just good at flirting on her, but never had a bad intention of her. She spent 3 hours dinner and talked about small things with Yuri that she found out Yuri just as same with her: they're broken since young, and family caused that pain. Tiffany walked out and reached the toilet and Yuri was right, it was so full and she has waited for like 20 minutes so she decided to go to one of the private rooms and use the bathroom.

 

---------

 

Tiffany was about to go out when she hear two people entering

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter