The Night Away

INFATUATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a busy week for everyone. At ThisPatch, Sooyoung and Tiffany spent their time in different tasks. Sooyoung didn't really talk to her after that day on her apartment. She went to Tiffany to ask if her condition is getting better. That's all. Tiffany, on the other hand, pushed herself a little more to stay away from Sooyoung, for her own sake. Meanwhile Jessica's latest campaign hit a big big number, making everyone at the company busy. It happened the same to Yuri, as the brand ambassador of the latest campaign launched by Jung's company. She had some roadshows to follow, not only in Seoul, but some cities in other countries to have a big fashion market in Asia for them like Tokyo, Hongkong, Shanghai, Singapore, Bangkok and Jakarta. It was a tiring week for everyone.

It was at the lunch time when Sooyoung came to Tiffany and finally talked to her again.
"Mushroom... Let's have a lunch together."
"Why so sudden? I already said yes to Seohyun..."
"You may cancel her then?" She glanced at Seohyun and smiled warmly. "Right, Seohyun?"
"I-I'm okay with that, Tiff. I forgot I have some things to do first. Enjoy your lunch, both of you! Bye!" Seohyun left and smiled intentionally to Tiffany who looked confused now. Seohyun knew what she's been through before this week. All that happened so fast really making her want to forget everything. It pains her no more, but it just doesn't mean she have to keep it.
"Alright, Sooyoung-ssi... Let's go."
"You can just call me by my name."
"Arasseo!" She starred at her, without a smile on her face.

Tiffany brought her to a Chinese restaurant that all of menu is mushroom. Sooyoung just realized about it when she looked at the menu. She ended up letting Tiffany to order anything for her. They both were silent waiting for the food to come.

"So, why are we here, Soo?"
"Having lunch?"
"Why suddenly asking me to have lunch?" Tiffany pouted. "Should I always speak so clearly like that to you?"

Sooyoung laughed a little. Tiffany was stunned to see that. It feels like it's been a long time not to see that happy face again. She realized during the busy week, she didn't talk even a word to Sooyoung as now she's appointed to another team and was really busy with everything. She held that feeling inside her heart, but failed to push it away. She felt happy to see her smile again. That's the thing.

"I just missing it, to talk to you." She looked at Tiffany seriously. Tiffany was melted to hear that.

Suddenly, the food came and distracted them.
 

"Yeah... We all so busy nowadays. Crazy." Tiffany replied afterwards. "But I see you're rarely come home late now. Which is good."
"It's because I have to pick up Sica. Actually, I continue my work at home."
"Oh I see." Tiffany felt something weird in her heart.
"I saw Kwon Yuri picked you up after office too, 1-2 times. Are you guys really dating?"
"All I can say she's a good company."
"Cool then." Sooyoung started to eat with her cold face. She was back with her common expression. Tiffany started to eat as well. Both were silent for a while, enjoying their food. Later Sooyoung tried to open up. "I'm sorry for what happened at your apartment."
"You don't have to. All good."
"I just hope you take care of yourself. Especially from bad people you don't know."
"I got this, Soo." She smiled warmly, sending a soft shiver to Sooyoung's heart and she didn't even understand why. "But thank you for being nice."
"I'm your first friend here, remember?" Sooyoung finally smiled again.


"Yes. You are the first." She replied shortly while finishing her food.

 

---------

 

It was the last night to spend in Tokyo, after a long 2 days of busy roadshow. Jessica entered the private bar to have some drinks as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter