Lost And Found

INFATUATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[source]

 


“Baby… So you’re going?”
“Yup. I want you to stay here in Seoul.” Yuri replied. She looked at one of the staffs. The plane was ready to leave. “Aren’t you going to a business party tonight? I think my father will be there as well.”
“Yeah… I prepared already. Oh he’s going there?”
“Yes. He will follow after that event.”
“I still miss you though… We didn’t have much time back then.”
“I’m sorry, my love. Please hang on a little bit longer.”
“What’s your plan?”
“No plan.” She replied quickly. “Just following my father for a while.”
“You’re not hiding something behind me, right?”
“Hey… I miss you too, Jessica. You know if I could choose, I’d choose to be there with you.” Her voice was getting heavier. “I love you so much.”
“I love you too, baby.” Jessica felt so longing that time. She really missed Yuri: her face, her scent… Everything. “When will you get back? Make sure be safe and take me for a date!!!”
“I will, my grumpy girlfriend…”
“Yahhhh… I’m not grumpy.”
“You can own me fully after this.” She laughed a little. “I promise.”


Yuri looked at the tall staff.

“Ms. Kwon… All is set. We’re ready to leave.”
“Are you ready?” She smirked.
“We’re always ready to guard you. Since you’re a kid, Ms. Kwon.”
“Stop calling me, Alfred…” She smiled. “Just because your family worked for my father since forever. Beside my brother, you’re a friend to me.”
“This is why I’m here, helping you.”
“Thanks, man.”


Yuri smiled at him and thrown her sight at the private jet who just arrived.
 


—————————



The conversation ended up and left Jessica to feel a little better by hearing her voice. She wasn’t sure what was Yuri doing these past week, but her ambition to get her father down and bring her brother back made them separated as Yuri was so busy worked with Jay rather than meeting her. On the other side, since Sooyoung finally found Tiffany, witn a condition they all didn’t expect, caused Sooyoung a hard time as well. Jessica felt so sorry about that but couldn’t help a thing. She hope Tiffany would get her memory back and the love will still be there, for Sooyoung. Her last contact with Sooyoung was 2 days ago and she knew, how hard it would be for an introvert and secretive person like her bestfriend to deal with everything. The way she was clueless about what was Yuri doing, Sooyoung did the same way with Tiffany. It was, another deadlock added up.

8 pm, Jessica, wearing a black elegant Versace dress, entered a ballroom to attend an invitation, this particular event held by several big names amongst the businessman in fashion industry. Kwon family, is one of the biggest investors for a famous jewelry company and tonight, Inchan Kwon would attend the same event as her.  She’s so excited to attend this event. It was a great opportunity to meet lots of investor and to socialize with them, also that’d be her very first time to meet Inchan Kwon, Yuri’s father.


For almost couple hours, she walked around and socialized with all the invitees. She was about to grab a glass of martini when this 55 years old man approached her.
“You must be Ms. Jung.”
“Yes, I am.” She replied politely. “It’s an honor to meet you in person, Mr. Kwon.”
“Of course I would like to greet my daughter’s… girlfriend?”
“This is a business party, Mr. Kwon. With all of respect, I prefer not to talk about private matter.”
“Oh… Brave woman. I could see why she has lots of interest in you.” He smiled, but Jessica felt awkward instantly. “So, tell me what’s the most important thing for your business. How could you make sure you’ll always be on top?”
“Well… It’s a trust, for me. I started it all from zero.”
“Hmmm don’t we all start it from zero? Trust… Interesting.”
“I trust everyone in my team. I tried to gather all the people who has the same vision, making office feels like home. So that everyone is happy.”
“What if there are some people, in the end, has a different vision with you?”
“We can discuss. We can solve it all, I believe.”
“It takes time…”
“What do you mean?”
“Maybe next time you need to learn to just… get them away…” He smirked while taking a shot of whisky. “Destroy what’s standing in front of you and y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter