Nord Mead

Beautiful Days [Drabble Dump]

Nord Mead - Miracle of Sound

“Another!”

“Don't you think you've had enough?”

Siyeon leaned her head backwards and laughed out loud. “Far from it! I slew a dragon today and I am going to drink until I fall down!”

The young and sweet barmaid sighed, but filled the cup with more nord mead. “Just don't complain to me tomorrow when your head is a mess.”

Siyeon accepted the cup and leaned forward, eyes shimmering as she grinned at the barmaid. “You'll take care of me as you always do, my beautiful Gahyeon. Don't pretend otherwise.”

Gahyeon sighed loudly. “Can't believe we're married.”

Siyeon took a swig from the cup and her lips. “Celebrate with me! We have enough money to get the house we've always wanted now.”

The barmaid visibly perked up and grabbed her own cup. “I'll cheer to that.”

“Cheers, love! For dead dragons and for the most beautiful barmaid in all of Tamriel!”

“And to Siyeon the Dragon Slayer!”

Gahyeon chugged down the cup and slammed it on the counter. Siyeon could not help but to admire  how her wife impressively had emptied her cup. 

“And I'm super grateful, honey. But you're coming to bed with me right now.” Gahyeon took the cup from Siyeon's hand.

“To bed? Sounds goo-“

“We're going to sleep.”

Bummer, yet Siyeon knew she was way too drunk considering how she had to lean all her weight on Gahyeon to be able to walk. Sleep sounded good.

She fell onto the bed, sighing in content at the softness.

“Good night, love,” Gahyeon whispered gently and placed a kiss on Siyeon's cheek.

She passed out before she could answer.