Good Goodbye

Beautiful Days [Drabble Dump]

Good Goodbye - Linkin Park
Three years had passed.

Three long, hard, and lonely years.

Yet, she had persevered.

The door closed behind her, the fresh, free air hitting her face and caressing her hair.

She was finally free.

Free, and still sane.

Siyeon took a few determined steps, needing to get away from the asylum as soon as possible.

“Siyeon!”

She froze, her breath hitching.

It was the sweet voice she had held onto so tightly the past three years, helping in keeping her sanity and will.

Slowly she turned, seeing the wealthy dressed woman run towards her. Siyeon barely had time to open her arms before she had an armful of the beautiful angel, her heart beating rapidly against her chest.

Gahyeon was in her arms again.

“I'm sorry.” Pain was evident in the sweet voice. “It is my fault you got sent there. I never should have-“

Siyeon had pulled away and pressed a finger against the soft lips. “It's neither of our faults. What we did was not wrong, no matter what people say.”

“But it shouldn't have only been you.”

Siyeon shook her head; of course it had to be her, Gahyeon was too soft to survive such a place. It was why Siyeon had claimed she had been the one seducing Gahyeon, had taken the full blame for their ‘unnatural’ relationship.

“We're together again now, that is what matters,” Siyeon whispered. “Did you do what I said?”

Gahyeon nodded. “I have saved up money. I am ready to leave town today.”

Siyeon sighed out in relief; in the three years they hadn't been able to see each other, she had been afraid her sweet love would have moved on.

“Then let's leave today.”

The brilliant smile taking form on Gahyeon's face was nothing short of breath-taking.

“Yes, let us.”