Guilty As Charged

Beautiful Days [Drabble Dump]

Guilty as charged - MYNAME

Gahyeon gulped, her cheeks reddening as the school's most intimidating student had caught her red handed in staring.

Lee Siyeon, the all female school's designated bad girl, who constantly wore a stone cold expression.

Someone whom Gahyeon had always sported a crush on her, constantly stealing gazes when she could.

And as gods would have it, they were sharing a room this year.

Of course Gahyeon hadn't been able to stop her habit of staring, even if they had been sharing a room for days already.

Gahyeon flinched when Siyeon abruptly got up from her bed and walked the few meters to Gahyeon's bed.

Would Siyeon yell at her? Tell her to stop being such a creep? She wouldn't blame her, not really.

Hands cupped her round cheeks and Gahyeon could only stare up at the older girl, both embarrassed and intimidated.

So! ing! Cute!” Siyeon yelled loudly, startling Gahyeon.

Wait what?

I just wanna eat you up, you're as cute as button and I'm keeping you forever!” Siyeon declared.

Soon after, they grew into close friends, and then into lovers.

Gahyeon was quick to learn there was nothing ‘bad’ about Siyeon. She was definitely the dorkiest person Gahyeon had ever met.

And it only caused her to love Siyeon even more.