Falling In love

Beautiful Days [Drabble Dump]

this one has a hint of Gahdong too, but no one is cheating on anyone

also it might be a little odd/nonsensical idk

 


 

The red cheeks and the soft look in her eyes spoke volumes. Siyeon let out a small chuckle, opening her arms in a silent invitation. Gahyeon visibly perked up, having never been one to say no to physical affection and cuddles.

“So,” Siyeon said as she hugged the shorter woman closer, placing a soft kiss onto the temple. “Who is it this time?”

“Am I that obvious?” Gahyeon's voice came out muffled as she buried her face in Siyeon's shoulder. They stood by the kitchen counter, drowning in each other's embraces after having been parted since the early morning.

“Babe, we've been together for five years and I’ve known you for six.” If laws had permitted it, they would already be married.

A little whine sounded from Gahyeon. “Unfair.” Siyeon could practically hear the pout in her voice.

“Let's sit down and we can talk all about it.” Siyeon had not forgotten why she had stood by the fridge when Gahyeon came home and got her cup of assorted fruit; she had been feeling peckish even if she had grabbed dinner on the way back from her busking. “Okay,” she said as soon as they sat down on the couch. She popped a strawberry into . “Tell me,” she said while chewing, eyes on her girlfriend.

Immediately Gahyeon reddened again and she made another high pitched sound. “It's the new colleague, she's Chinese and she is still not fully comfortable speaking Korean, so I've been helping her and-“ Gahyeon's voice was soft and dreamy, her eyes sparkling while her cheeks remained red

Siyeon just peacefully ate her pieces of fruit as Gahyeon gushed about Handong, the new colleague. Apparently she was quite gorgeous and elegant, and lovely and softspoken. She sounded pretty nice.

“She's so kind,” Gahyeon said, smiling sweetly. “I feel like my heart is gonna shoot out of my body whenever she says my name.”

Siyeon brushed the fruit juice from her fingers on her pants, then cupped Gahyeon's cheeks and lightly squished them. “You're so cute.”

“Siyeon! I'm an adult, please-“

Siyeon just laughed softly, squishing the adorable face a little more and finding enjoyment in seeing the way Gahyeon's lips pulled into a cute pout.

Maybe it was a little weird for an almost 30 years old woman to be pinching the cheeks of her 25 years old girlfriend, but Siyeon didn't care. No matter how old, Gahyeon would always be extremely adorable and her cheeks were made for pinching.

Siyeon smiled widely, letting her hands fall down on Gahyeon's shoulders. “Cute.” She leaned forward to steal a small kiss, enjoying the way Gahyeon became flustered.

“The entire office already mocks me enough, I don' t need that from my girlfriend too.”

“They mock you? Because of our obvious crush on pretty Handong?” Siyeon couldn't help it, she loved teasing Gahyeon too.

“Yes, and some of them are awkward about it because they know I'm live with you.”

This time Siyeon laughed loudly, head leaning back slightly. It's not like she could blame them, if they didn't know them enough to understand their relationship then of course they would feel awkward about it. Most people would not be happy about their girlfriend having a crush on someone else, but Siyeon had quickly learnt who Gahyeon was.

Gahyeon falls in love easily. She has the ability to find something attractive in most people, which never failed to make her cheeks redden and her heart pick up speed.

It had been weird at first, but in the end it was one of the reasons why Siyeon loved her so much. It was beautiful, the way Gahyeon can find something loveable in almost everyone.

While Siyeon had laughed softly, feeling amused by the confusion of the coworkers, Gahyeon had frozen before her. Her eyes were big, nearly sparkling, and open.

Siyeon rose an eyebrow at her, watching as Gahyeon put a hand on her chest.

“Siyeon, don't do that to me.”

“Do what?” She feigned confusion.

“You know damn well,” Gahyeon glared slightly. “God, my heart can't take it when you smile.”

Siyeon had to fight back a small squeal, schooling her face to look unaffected. “Gahyeon, I can’t stop smiling just because you're weak for me." She had to hold back a snort, amused by her own dumb line.

This made Gahyeon roll her eyes. “Lame.” She lightly swatted Siyeon on the upper arm, before she seemed to get a better idea and instead moved to straddle Siyeon.

This definitely sobered up Siyeon, and she stared up at Gahyeon while placing her hands on the hips.

“I realised you haven't given me a welcome home kiss,” Gahyeon said, her hands on the collar of Siyeon's sweater, short fingers bundling the fabric.

“You're right,” Siyeon smiled softly. “Welcome home, Gahyeon.” She was going to move a hand and pull her girlfriend down, but Gahyeon was quicker and sweet lips descended onto hers.

Siyeon's fingers dug harder into the hips as her lips moved against Gahyeon's, tilting her head slightly so the kiss would grow deeper.

Yes, her girlfriend might fall in love with other people on a near weekly basis, but she also seemed to fall in love with Siyeon every day. Siyeon felt no threat nor any jealousy, not when she could still make Gahyeon flustered after five years of dating while these crushes barely lasted a week.

Gahyeon broke the kiss, her lips swollen and shiny. “You taste really sweet,” she said, nearly out of breath.

“I bought a fruit cup for you too, if you want one.”

Gahyeon smiled widely, pecking Siyeon's cheek before jumping off and heading the three metres from the couch to the fridge. Soon she sat next to Siyeon again, cuddling into her side and happily munching on fruit while the TV was on.

“I love you,” Gahyeon said, voice a little muffled from talking while eating.

Siyeon smiled brightly, ignoring the way her stomach fluttered. “I love you too.”