The Chase

Beautiful Days [Drabble Dump]

Like a lioness upon her prey she charged, slamming the shorter woman against the wall with a loud thud.

“Got you,” Siyeon gritted out, her eyes turning purple as she gazed down at the beautiful woman she had trapped.

Wide eyed and flushed cheeks, her breathing a little short.

“Lee Gahyeon,” Siyeon bent down, their noses rubbing. “Running away from me is futile.”

Gahyeon said nothing, she just stared into Siyeon's eyes with the purple eyes reflecting her own.

Some sick and twisted game. One Siyeon did not understand, as she chased the elusive beauty from place to place. Neverending. Time had passed like a blur, empires having risen and fallen while Siyeon chased Gahyeon.

“I won't let you go this time,” Siyeon gritted out.

A sweet, yet teasing smile grew on Gahyeon's soft lips. Soft lips which Siyeon captured mere seconds later, pulling her into a bruising, yet passionate kiss.

Gahyeon always tasted so sweet, like mango: a fruit which had grown to become Siyeon's favourite. With a soft groan she pressed closer, pressed her body into Gahyeon's soft build.

Their silken lips moved in a familiar dance, their hands touching upon places they had travelled many times before.

Yet all too soon the sweet embrace was broken.

“This time it was too easy,” Gahyeon spoke, her eyes twinkling in a heart stuttering way. “This is all you get.”

And in the blink of an eye, Gahyeon disappeared before her eyes, leaving only the calming scent of vanilla in her wake.

Siyeon straightened her back, her eyes narrowed in determination: the hunt was on again.

One day she would ensnare the elusive beauty, make her stay beside her until the universe collapses.

But for now, she would play Gahyeon's game.

Siyeon had all the time in the world.