2: wake me up

When You Love someone else...

Wake me up

 

“WHAT…??!!!”

“Ugh... don’t need to scream like that Hara-ah..” Hara narrowed her eyes, staring at me in disbelief.

“but oppa...”

“Hey, listen. I’m so sorry, really really sorry about the stupid rumor, but you're the one who can help me. Please” Hara crossed her arms over her chest and sighed.

“but why did you tell them that, oppa? we both know that's far away from real! we're just friends. And waht about your crush? what should we do now?” she said, I nodded felt guilty.

“I know and I’m sorry, I just don’t know what should I say again. I don’t have any reason to tell them about why the hell that rumor coming out. I never told them before that we knew each other and, in fact, were close friends and that we usually met here. And when they found it....and about my crush.. I..I”

“okay Oppa. I get it.” Hara sighed “so you ask me to be your fake girlfriend, until this rumor stop, right? OK, I understand” Hara said quietly, I looked at her.

“so you’ll help me? You wont give me away? you'll pretended to be my girlfriend?” Hara nodded

“Do I have a choice?" she glared at Junhyung who just shruged his shoulders. "Lets tell our managers and tell them about this, they will help us with this” Hara said, I nodded.

“thanks Hara” Hara smiled and patted my shoulder.

“its okay, Oppa” I smiled weakly, Hyunseung’s face playing in my mind now, I couldn’t think about anything but him, its hurt you know, but I couldn’t take this anymore, we can’t be together that wasn’t right.

 

 

 

I heard the door opened and glanced at the clock.

“so he came late again?” I mumbled, I don’t know why but noticing Hyunseung always goes out almost everday and came to the dorm late.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I want to ask him where is he all these times, but I can’t and just let him be. He never want to tell us where he goes to, anyway. And it's not like I can force him to tell me.

I couldn’t help but feel kinda hurt. Our relationship wasn't like before. We used to be bestfriends, yet now we act like we have never been friends. No talks, no  laughs and no smiles. We're not even like coworkers, we became just mere strangers. And I feel that this, somehow is my fault, who knows? Maybe this is supposed to be happen between us.

 

 

I groaned the bell rang for the third time again.

“why doesn't anyone open the damn door” I growled, I’m very tired, my schedule is killing me, and now when I’ve time to sleep a bit more -I looked at the clok and it says 7:15 which means I can still sleep- someone has to disturbe it.

 

The bell rang again, I sighed and pushed the blanket off me. Lazily I walked toward the door and opened it,

I blinked as I looked at a girl Infront me. She's pettite, long straight black hair falls over her shoulders, and well, she's pretty --but Hara is pretier. But, who is she? I Don't remember meeting her before. mmmh~ maybe she is a fan.

“ah who are you?” I asked, the girl about to answered me when someone comes to her side, I opened my eyes wide as I noticed it was MY Hyunseung. he looked at me coldly and turned his eyes at the girl. Then smiled, I felt sharp pain in my heart, why does he look at me like that and at her like... 

“come in” Hyunseung said and let the girl in, I looked at him like he was crazy.

“wait, who is she, Hyunseung?” I asked with frowned eyebrows. Hyunseung didn't care to answer me and pulled her inside the apartment.

"Seungie, there's no need for it. I just came to--" I don't care about you explanation's girl, I just want to know WHY THE HELL JANG HYUNSEUNG IS HOLDING YOUR HAND??!!! AND HOW DO YOU DARE CALL HIM THAT??!!

"Ani, since you're here I think is time for you to meet the guys" her eyes went wide and Hyunseung smiled. 

"WHO IS SHE?" I demanded. I was getting damn jea-jealous, yeah jealous. Hyunseung looked at me before wraping an arm around her shoulders.

“oh, rigth. SInce you're here you'll be the first one to meet her" I was feeling really nervous at this point "Junhyung meet Natsuki” Hyunseung said softly, he looked at that natsuki girl and smiled “She is my girlfriend”


If I thought that my life was a nightmare when I couldn't love Hyunseung, I didn't knew what I was going to do when Hyunseung was with someone else. Jealousy started to build deep in my insides. and it burns like hell.

If this  just dream, please wake me up. Because I don't want to face this reality...

 

TBC

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Beastsecret : hahahaha.. this chapter kinda weird.. sorry hehehehe

Tsuki: ani ani ani I like it! You did relly good, my friend. :D love yah~

 

Annyong~~ mianhe guys fot the delayed chapter. Lote of things happened. I almost have next chapter and the way you change my life is coming soon :D

thanks for reading, comenting (do. please~~) and subscribibg. love you guys ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥