3: Our Team

When You Love someone else...

 

Our Team

 

"She's my girlfriend" Hyunseung said again to the just awaken B2ST members.

"Annyonghasseo~ Natsuki inmida" She introduced herself with a 90° bow. She seemed nervous which was obvious since she was being introduced as an idol's girlfriend. No one dare to say a word. 

If they had been surprised by the news about Junhyung and Hara, then now they were more than shocked. None of them would have even imagine Hyuneung meeting many people out of B2ST.  

"Nice to meet you" it was Doojoon who broke the silence. Even if he was nervous and shocked, he still was the leader. All of them introduced themselves after that.

"So, why are you here?" Asked Hyunseung with his arm still around her shoulder.

"Oh, right" she seemed to remember something and then took something from her pocket: a mobile "You forgot it yesterday" She said as she handed the phone to Hyunseung.

"Now I know why I couldn't find it. Komawo"

"Oh! I brought you these: a frapuccino and honey and cinamon pancakes. I made them myself" She added with a smile while showing Hyunseung what was inside a plastic bag.

Junhyung couldn't help but to notice the name on the paper cup and realization fell on him. It was the restaurant he and Hara met in secret. She said she did it, so... she worked there? Suddenly a conversation with Hyunseung came to his mind

                       "Last night, which restaurant did you go to"

It was the day they saw the news about him and Hara going out of the restaurant. Everyone looked at Junhyung while Hyunseung kept his eyes glued to the sreen. Then he smiled sadly to him and went out of the apartment. The restaurant... that couldn't be right? Hyunseung didn't went out just to go to the restaurant, right? Because if he did then... then it would mean that the news about him and Hara didn't afect him, that he didn't care about it, that he didn't care about Junhyung. Not anymore. 

No, Hyunseung still cared about Junhyung. He still did. That day he had been mad at Junhyung for hiding such a secret, that's why he run. Or at least that's what Junhyung wanted to believe.

 

 

 

Two weeks passed since that day and none of them dare to mention anything about that. However, Junhyung felt himself about to explote. In this time, there wasn't a sinlge night that Hyunseung stayed at his bed. He always crawled out and went out when the rest of the members were already sleeping.

"I'm so tired" complained Hyunseung as they did their dance for the n time already. They had been practicing for about four hours with no rest and of course all of them were tired, but none of them complained since they had been lazy these days.

"We're all tired seung, but you know we need to get this done by today" Doojoon explained as he handed him a towel. They were having their first break after 2 hours.

"But I want to sleep" hyunseung whinned, resting his head on Dongwoon's shoulder.

"And why wouldn't you. You're lacking too much sleep" Junhyung said making Hyunseung open his eyes wide and glare at him. Looking how Hyunseung's behavious changed Doojoon knew something was fishy...

"And why would you be lacking sleep, seung?" he asked carefully.

Before Hyunseung was able to make some lame excuse, Junhyung answered for him.

"Because he's been meeting with his girlfriend at midnight. Right, seung-ah?" Hyunseung glared at him but it was useless, Junhyung knew he had just given him away and nothing would save him from Doojoon's nag.

"He has what?!" the leader asked in disbelieve "Jang Hyunseung, is that true?" Hyunseung nodded still glaring at Junhyung and then he turned his eyes away from him. Somehow, it hurted Junhyung.

"Are you out of your mind?!" Doojoon said, almost yelling. "You're an IDOL, Hyunseung. What if people recognises you? What if they take pictures of you? What if the media finds out?"

"I know the risk, Hyung" it was just at times like thise that Hyunseung called Doojoon that way "and so does Tsuki-noona. She knows we can't have dates like normal couples, that's why midnight is the only time we have to date. And even then we use disguises and we go to non comon places"

"And what makes you think she wont be the one calling the media?"

"What?"

"Think about it. You're an idol. She's a fan. She tells the media where are you and then she is in the news as your girlfriend. Which fan wouldn't like that? why do you think she won't be the one giving you away?".

"Because I trust her!" Hyunseung yelled "but trust isn't a word in your dictionary, right?" Hyunseung spats while glaring at Junhyung. He didn't need to say anything else. Junhyung knew that he meant Junhyung had just betrayed his trust... yeah, trust.

"It affects all of us" Junhyung tries to deffend himself. Before, he would have done even the imposible in order to save Hyunseung. But jealousy could change people drastically.

"How so?"

"Your lack of sleep will affect your dancing skills and of course it would affect OUR performace. How can you be so selfsih?" Junhyung made his point, to what Hyunseung scoffed. 

"You're in no position to talk like that to me, Yong. Or have you forgotten who put us in the twister's eye when he decided to tell the world about his relationship with another idol?" Hyunseung said, venon in his voice as he stepped closer to Junhyung.

"You're right, that was me. But at least she's an idol" Junhyung yells back while stepping closer to Hyunseung. They are now face to face, fire almost coming from their eyes.

"And you say I'm the selfish one. You're just an ashole" before they could take any step closer to each other, Doojoon came in the middle and slowly pushed Junhyung away while Dongwoon pulled Hyunseung away from the rapper.

"This is not the moment neither the place to have this kind of discussion, guys" Said Doojoon as he and Yoseob tried to calm Junhyung down.

"tell that to your friend over there" said Hyunseung as he let himself been pulled to sat together with Kikwang.

Junhyung was about to spat at him but Doojoon's glare told him not too.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door that forces them to stop. They know those problems they should solve them by themselves without involving other's.

"Come in" Doojoon called when they had finally calmed.

Then a head popped up from the door: it was Natsuki. That girl had such a good timing.

"Annyong~" She sang slowly. As soon as he saw her, Hyunseung's face lighted up and soon a smile made its way to his lips.

"Noona!" He said as he skipped happily to her side

On the other hand, Junhyung's mood got worse since she was the main reason of their fight. He had never fighted with Hyunseung like this. They might have discussed sometimes, but Hyunseung always ended agreeing with him and that's when the discussion ended. But now, he was deffending her from the world, from them, from him... and it hurted Junhyung like no one had idea. 

"did I come in a bad momment?" she asked looking at the gloomy faces. 

"Any, it's never bad when you come" Hyunseung assured her, earning it a smile from her (and a glare from the rapper).

"Well, I came to deliver some drinks to you guys!" she said happily as she held the drinks so they could see them. 

"We didn't order these" said Junhyung coldly

"I know, a fan ordered them" She smiled "Me" and then started to pass them the cold drinks. "I knew you guys were practicing and since I have some coffees to deliver at the main office here, I decided to bring these to you. I made them myself" 

"You didn't have to" Kikwang said as he took a sip of his drink "hey, this is good"

"he's right" Said maknae "but, what is it?"

"I'm glad you like it and it's just fruit juice. It's special for athelts and I managged to make it taste good" 

Junhyung was getting ready to say that it still tasted bad when he had a taste of the drink, but then she handed him a coke.

"I was sure you would prefer it to the juice I prepared" 

That girl really knew how to piss him off.

 

 

 

Since Doojoon has forbiden any midnight encounter with Natsuki, Hyunseung wasn't able to see her that often. He became gloomy for few days and, noticing it, Doojoon told him (ignoring Junhyung's oposition) to bring her to the dorm. That way they would be able to know her better. As soon as he said that, Hyunseung's face light up and then he called her. Even when Junhyung was totally agaisnt the idea of having that girl at the apartment, the rest of B2ST guys were anxious to actually talk to her since last time she left pretty soon.

 

They decided to prepare a dinner for Natsuki and Kikwang was in charge of the desert. He could be a disaster while cooking any other kind of dish, but deserts were his speciality and he decided to prepare a new recipe he had just found. However, he never expected what happene at the dinner.

"Is it supposed to be orange maize with honey?" she said, mostly to herself, while looking at her plate after trying the desert witht the spoon still in . She probably thought no one had heard her until she relized everyone was looking at her "uh... well, we do this a lot at the Restaurant and this is supposed to look different" she explained carefully, deeping the spoon into the bowl and taking if out to examine the contain.

"exactly how different?" Kikwang was sure she probably knew more about this than him, so he wasn't trying not to take it personal.

"Well... definitely not like this" she said with a small chuckle but Kikwang felt it like a stab, sharp and deep "This is too liquid and it seems like it has been too much time on the fire; the fruits are too cooked"

"Really?"

"Yeah, well I've seen our cheef prepare it so many times that I already know how it should be. Since it isn't part of Korean traditional food not too much restaurants prepare it, even when it's very simple to do" stab "so, the few places where they prepare it don't do it right"

"Oh..."

"So, where did you buy it?" the obvious silence that fell over them was very uncomfortable and none of them dared to speak (Junhyung was about to answer but Yoseob had kicked him under the table before he did) 

"We bought the other dishes, but I did the desert" It was Kikwang who answered it, with cold voice and face smile playing in his lips.

"I supposed that. Well, maybe next time I can help you, then"

For some reason, Kikwang felt he didn't like her that much.

 

 

SInce the dinner was kinda fail, Doojoon decided to go to the living room and talk about... about.... anything. Well, yeah. They were supposed to get to know each other after all, so it was a good chance. The thing with Kikwang, well, it probably wasn't her intention. 

As soon as he sat on the couch, he took the TV control and turned it on --old habits die hard-- and he found a soccer match. It was well known among the B2ST members and probably outside it too that Doojoon loved soccer. It didn't matter who was playing, he just loved watching it and right now he was having a hard time trying to turn off the TV. They had a guest and he shouldn't be watching TV, very much less football. Girls don't usually like soocer, so...

"There's no one with him up there. They'll take the ball from him as they would take a candy from a kid" suddenly Natsuki commented and right then what she said happened. "told you" she said again, making Doojoon turn to her

"You watch soccer?" he asked with a raised eyebrow and a small smile

"yeah, it's my favorite sport after swimming"

"You practice it?" Doojoon was starting to like Natsuki. It was really hard to find a girl who liked soccer.

"Yep, I have really good reflexes so I play as goalkeeper or deffense" AND SHE ALSO PLAYS IT!!!

"Really? I can play in any position, but I've never tried the goalskeeper"

Ans soon, both of them were talking soccer and comenting about the match they were watching. Doojoon found out that she really knew about soccer and she even knew about teams a ligues. 

"Is he the only player in the team?" she suddenly complained when a player was about to do a shot of corner. It was the same player who had done it the previous times too.

"Well, maybe he's the best" Doojoon reasoned, remembering how he was always chosen to do it.

"Even someone with the entire plastered body can do it" She said nonchalantly. Doojoon scoffed.

"It's not something easy to do, you know? They have to kick the ball with force" He tried to defent the player. 

"Well, in that case, anyone in the team can do it. There's no need for someone asigned to do it"

"How not, if it's the hardest part?" Now it was his pride he was trying to defend.

"The hardest part about a corner shot is to make it happen and to make use of it. Kicking the ball is something anyone can do it. There's nothing special about it"

"There are always player who are best suited for some things, right?"

"So maybe that's the only thing they can do right?"

Maybe Doojoon was wrong before. He actually didn't like her that much

 

 

The rest of the night, Junhyung had fun watching how one by one, B2ST members changed their opinion about Natsuki. Up until now she not just insulted Kikwang's cooking and practically said that Doojoon only knew how to kick corner shot (that weren't anything special acording to her), but also said that Yoseob's favorite video game was so easy that kindergartener kids played it and also, she dared to say that Dongwoon didn't put enough feelings while playing the piano and that his knowdledge about the world  was "as  wide as the sea, but as deep as a glass of water"

 

 

Later, Hyunseung acompanied Natsuki to take a cab, leaving his bandmates to talk. At first none of them said a thing and Junhyung could feel the tension in the air. It could be cut by a knife.

"She's... an interesting girl" Said Dongwoon, trying to be polite to her even if she wasn't present, but B2St members didn't think the same.

"can I poison her food next time? because I'm sure she'll keep coming" asked Yoseob to their leader while making his cute puppy eyes.

"Don't worry, seobie, I'm sure Kikwang will poison her desert. Right, Kwangie?" said Doojoon while petting the visual-maknae's head.

"I would do it if Woonie helped me, but he is against the idea of taking revenge" Kikwang said while looking at the maknae.

"I don't remember saying that" complained Dongwoon.

They all laughed at that.

"Seriously, what did Hyunseung saw in her?" wondered Doojoon

"She's isn't that pretty" commented Kikwang

"and she talks too much" Added Yoseob imitating the way Natsuki moved her finger back and from when she talks. 

"She's anoying and she believes she knows everything" that was Dongwoon final complain.

 

 

 

When Hyunseung came back, they all pretended they had fun with Natsuki. Poor Hyunseung didn't know they were already planing how to make her leave.

.

 ________________________________________________________________

 

Ok, so this chapter didn't really come as I wanted. boo~

but anyway, I hope you get the idea of what I was trying to do ;)

BTW, I guess I didn't mention it before but it must be pretty obvious: I'm NATSUKI ha!

and don't worry, feel free to hate me if you want to :)

SOOO~~ read, enjoy coment! :D