6: What a joke

When You Love someone else...

What a joke

 

Since junhyung had heard Natsuki's conversation on the rooftop, he wasn't sure if it was good to have her around, especially around Hyunseung. However, after the last events it wasn't like they would listen to him, again, especially not Hyunseung. He didn’t lose anything trying telling the others, but when he did they said he was just being selfish and now was imagining things. No one believed him as expected.

However, Luck was on his side. Few days later that, Appa Hong informed them that Hyunseung was going to work with Hyuna in a new project: the Troublemaker. Since then, they both were busy with the dance and voice practice, the filming and the recording. B2ST still had some performances to do, so by the end of the day Hyunseung was tired as hell. They still talked on the phone, but she wasn’t coming to the apartment anymore; at least not that often.

And as Junhyung wanted, they spend less time together or that’s what he thought.

One day he decided to pay a visit to Hyunseung —and Hyuna too, of course— at the dance studio. He knew they were practicing the dance, but nothing would have prepared him for what he saw: it wasn’t Hyuna dancing with Hyunseung, but Natsuki. And Junhyung felt his hard stopping when they almost kissed. He was just able to breathe when they finished dancing.

“Wooo~” Hyuna cheered while clapping her hand cutely “Unnie, you’re really good”

“I’m just average” Natsuki said shyly as she wiped her sweat with the towel Hyunseung gave her.

“What are you talking about?!” said another female voice “Your were amazing! Tell her Seung-ah” it was G.Na

“G.Na noona is right, you were amazing Natsu” said Hyunseung while ruffling her hair really hard.  She was having a little fight with Hyunseung, ruffling each other’s hair and throwing hits with the towel. Junhyung just wanted to come in and take Hyunseung out of there. He was so beautiful with his hair wet due to sweat, a big smile from ear to ear... and the one causing it was her, not him. He used to be the reason of Hyunseung’s smiles but now... When did that changed? Why did it changed?

“aww~ aint’ they cute?” commented Hyuna and G.Na agreed with her. They started fangirling over them —when Junhyung wanted to puck— and then they stopped playing and came to sit beside them.

“By the way, why are you here noona?” asked Hyunseung to G.Na

“Wae? Am I not allowed to, you Kid?!” she tried to hit Hyunseung, but he used Hyuna as shield so G.Na didn’t hit him. “Aish, well, my manager said I had a free week and well, I was thinking maybe we can go somewhere”

“I can’t. I have schedule with B2ST”

“I know that. I came to invite Hyuna and Natsu to come with me. What do you say, girls?”

“Count with me” said Hyuna “I haven’t used my free day yet, so it’s ok”

“What about you, Natsu?”

“I’m fine with it too, unnie”

“Hey, hey, so you were planning on leaving me behind. You’re so mean Noona”

“aw~ don’t worry Seungie, we’ll go out together next time” and saying that they ignored Hyunseung.

“I’ll call Hyosung, maybe she can come with us too” Hyunseung was trying to get their attention, but they just ignored him.

Junhyung couldn’t take it anymore and walked away, with the boxes of fried chicken in the bag in his hand.

 

 

Two days after that, as Hyunseung had said, they had schedule that day. It was a special concert with other’s groups. However, they weren’t as good as always, there performance wasn’t perfect. Well, their performance itself was really good, but there was certain tension in the air that could be cut by a knife. Junhyung knew what it was, he still had some troubles with Hyunseung and they haven’t talk properly since the day they fought at the dance studio.

It was about to end when he heard few fans yelling various couple names. He hadn’t paid attention until he clearly heard them yelling “Junseung”. It was when he accidentally tripped and Hyunseung helped him stand up. He had been happy Hyunseung actually helped him that mean he still cared about him even if it was a little bit. Suddenly he noticed Doojoon sliding an arm around Yoseob’s waist, making the fans go crazy. That made a blue bulb turns on in Junhyung’s head.

When they were bowing to the public, Hyunseung was between Dongwoon and Doojoon, holding them by the hands. Taking it as a chance —and because he was jealous— he walked to them, separating Doojoon and Hyunseung’s hands and standing between them. Hyunseung and Doojoon looked at him with obvious surprise, but he just smiled to the fans. Of course the fans went crazy and started shouting their couple name louder and louder.

Junhyung was reluctant to let go of Hyunseung’s hand after they bowed but he did it at the end, and after that they left the scenario. At the dressing rooms, their manager scolded them for the mistakes they did and for been distracted, especially Hyunseung. He had noticed his estrange behaviour and he wanted to know the reason, but he didn’t want the others to be there so he decided to talk to him in private.

Even though he couldn’t hear what they were saying, Junhyung kept on watching Hyunseung and their manager from afar. He wanted to know what they were saying, but he knew better that to go and ask. Hyunseung had his arms crossed in his chest, gaze turned to the side, avoiding any eye contact with their manager. It was obvious that he was being scolded. Manager kept on speaking, but it was as if talking to a wall. Suddenly, Junhyung jumped a bit from his sit when he saw their manager holding Hyunseung’s chin to make look at him. Hyunseung was surprised too, but soon his expression changed to a sad one. His eyebrows frowned a bit and his lips formed into a pout. The manager expression softened and he let go of Hyunseung’s chin —he was about to lose his hand if didn’t do it— with a small tap on the other’s cheek.

 

While they were getting into the car, Yoseob complained about been tired and sat between Doojoon and Junhyung at the back sit. After him, Kikwang got it and sat at the window while Hyunseung sat in the middle and Dongwoon at his side. Their manager started the engine and headed back to home.

Not too long after that Yoseob fell asleep on the leader’s shoulder, Kikwang resting his head on the window and Hyunseung on the maknae’s shoulder who had his head rested on the dancer’s, right in front of Junhyung. The later couldn’t sleep at all. If he could he would be burning the arm over the doe eye dancer’s shoulder. It’s not that he hated the maknae or anything, but he was indeed jealous since it used to be him who Hyunseung used as a pillow; his arm around his shoulder; his head rested over the other’s head. And he missed those times. He missed the way Hyunseung always searched and found him whenever he was sleepy because he had the perfect size for him. He missed how they did fanservice before, nowadays they act cold to each other and he hated it.

But of course he was the one at fault. He was the one who started backing away because of his fear to be discovered... No, that was an excuse. It was because he was a coward. What if he confessed and Hyunseung rejected him? He would be fine with been just friends, but what if he felt gross and didn’t want to be his friend anymore? What would he do then? As long as he could talk to him and see him every day, Junhyung didn’t care if it was just as friends...

Friends, ha! yeah friends. He’s so fine being only friends with him that he now tries to make his girl step away. He’s so fine being only friends with him that he wants to break any arm around him or hand touching him. He’s so fine that he wants to make him wear a sign with “Junhyung’s property” written on it. He’s so fine, that his heart hurts whenever he steps away knowing that even if he comes back, he won’t come to him. He’s so fine that he wants to snick under his covers, kiss him and hug him until the next day. He’s fine... What a joke.

_________________________________________________________

So~ new chapter here. actually this was supposed to be longer, but I wanted to update already so yeah~

Anyway, thank's for reading and commenting :)