5: The Plan

When You Love someone else...

The Plan

 

After what Dongwoon said that night, none of them dared to do anything in order to separate Hyunseung and Natsuki. Many days passed and soon it was the day of the party. As expected, she didn't come and Hyunseung was down the whole party. Yoseob tried to cheer him, and so did Kikwang, but it was mostly useless. There was nothing they could do and it made them feel like . It made Junhyung feel like , since it was him who started it.

 

Few days after the party, Natsuki had come to the apartment just when Hyunseung had left because their manager had called him. She decided to leave and come later, but to her surprise Dongwoon insisted her to stay. He asked her to wait for him, but she didn't want to be burden to them.

"Don't worry, you won’t be, right?"

"Deh~ make yourself at home" Just then she realized Doojoon and Yoseob were also there. Soon Junhyung and kikwang's head popped from the kitchen. And saying that they left to do what they were doing before she arrived.

 

 

 

Kikwang was at the kitchen with Junhyung. He was preparing boiled maize with honey and orange while B2ST's rapper was busy drinking his coke with the last pack of homemade cookies his mom send him. None of them dared to left the kitchen since they didn't want to deal with Natsuki. Kikwang because she would start judging his cooking --which he didn't like-- and Junhyung, because he simple didn't like to feel guilty --and that's something he couldn't help to feel. However, it wasn't needed for them to go out: she came to them.

"Hey guys" she greeted while entering the kitchen "just came for a glass of water"

"oh, sure. Serve yourself" Kikwang was wishing for her to leave as soon as possible.

"What are you doing?" she asked making Kikwang's insides move a bit.

He didn't want her to know he was cooking. For sure she would like to taste it later and she would tell him it was too liquid. Yeah, it was always too liquid. He had prepared that same boiled maize with honey and orange before, and every time it was too liquid. He always followed evry step in the cook book, but the result was the same. He didn't want to tell her, but she was just few feets from her and she would sure tell just by looking.

"Just cooking" The consistence of the preparation was perfectly at the moment and it was almost done. He tried a bit and was about to return the spoon to the pot when Natsuki stopped him.

"Stop!" Kikwang didn't say anything and just turned to her, with the spoon midway his mouth "You're not going to use that spoon again, right?"

"...Wae?" he didn't know how to answer and just let her take the spoon from his hand. Then she took another clean one from the drawer.

"If you want it to keep its consistence, then you don't have to try the food with the same spoon you use to move it"

"Why not?"

"our saliva contains enzymes that break the starch’s unions" what the hell is she saying!!! , Kikwang had no idea and for how she explained after that he was sure that much showed in his face "you use starch to make it gain consistence, right?"

"Yeah..." he said unsure

"well, that spoon has your saliva, which means that if you put it back on the pot it will make it lose its consistence. Ergo, it will be more liquid" which would explain why Kikwang was never able to make it stay as he wanted: he always uses the same spoon.

"Then how can I know if it tastes good?" he asked in serious concern

"Just use another spoon or one of those little plates chefs use to try soups and stews"

"Like this one?" Kikwang took one of those from a drawer, showed it to her, and Natsuki nodded her head excitedly. After that she told him to take off the fire, serve it in little bowls and let it cool. It was perfect.

"It reminds me the first time I prepared it" natsuki commented. So you did perfect the first time. She sure likes to boast "I almost burned the whole kitchen and completely ruined the pot" does this look that bad?.

"Our Chef had to prepare it and it looked just like yours now" she added with a smile.

"Really?"

"yeah, I'm really surprised to actually managed to make it good after what you did before..." she stopped her words realizing she had said too much an then turned to Kikwang with apologetic look "I'm sorry, I didn't really mean to say that-"

"Don't worry. You're right anyway. Now is perfect"

And after that Kikwang decided that, maybe she wasn't that bad after all.

 

 

 

Doojoon and Yoseob were watching a basketball match (the soccer one had just ended and he was waiting for another) when Natsuki sat on the empty space beside Doojoon.

"Kikwang prepared this" she said while placing two small bowls on the table and pushing it to them "He managed to make it perfect and it's really good"

"Oh, thanks" said Yoseob. None of them really wanted to talk to her at the moment. They didn't like her for what she said, but Dongwoon's words were still playing in their minds as a reminder of what they have done to her. She did wrong the first time, but maybe, maybe she just needs a second chance. Doojoon knew everyone needs a second chance. If it wasn't for second chances, B2ST wouldn't be where they were right now.

"Watching basketball?" but it was going to be a slow process. Yoseob decided not to talk since he didn't know that much about sports.

"yeah, you play it?" and why not, as far as Doojoon knew she was good at almost everything, so perfect.

"Oh no, I at it. The last time I played was in middle school. I tried playing many times but, as my classmates got better, I got worse and worse, until one day I almost broke the teacher's nose. They forbidden me to play after that"

Both of them looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"Isn't that kinda extreme" said yoseob. He actually wanted to say he knew she wasn't perfect, but preferred not to.

"Not really, my aim just . That's the second reason why I play as goalkeeper in soccer"

"Then what about anyone can do a corner shot" if she didn't have good aim then she would definitely wouldn't be able to do a corner shot, so now Doojoon had a point to refute her theory -and to defend his pride. However she just smiled to him.

"That's why I said that" Doojoon didn't understand her "Even though my aim I'm able to do a corner shot, but that's just because my team is there to make my shot useful even if it's not a perfect shot"

"I don't get it" Yoseob was obviously confused, but Doojoon was starting to get her point.

"It's like a music band. It's not about being better than the other, it's about helping each other so they could get better as a team"

"Every band has a singer who is better that the other" added Doojoon while pointing at Yoseob.

"yes, but have you heard the harmony of Hyunseung's and Yoseob's voice? Even when they sing perfectly fine by themselves I love how their voices complement each other when they do a duet, when none of them try to be better than the other" Yoseob was staring to blush at her compliment. Well, he indeed was the main singer in B2ST and Hyunseung was a lead singer too, but a lot of people had said that their voices complement each other and he liked that.

"So you're saying you're able to do a corner shot because there are better players than you?"

"kind of. But mostly because we play as a team" she ended with a love-&-peace sign.

Doojoon couldn't help but to agree with her. Soccer can't be played alone; it has to be with a team just like band. If they didn't work together then they would better go solo than be in B2ST, but that was something none of them wanted to do.

Even if she still said that Yoseob's video game was for kindergartner kids, he was starting to dislike her less. On the other hand, Doojoon found our that she wasn't talking about him but herself when she said that it wasn't necessary to be the best player to do a corner shot. He was the one who took it personal and, well, he liked her better.

 

 

 

Junhyung saw how little by little, Natsuki was taking his bandmates to her side. She didn't need to make a great effort with Dongwoon since he had already decided to accept her even if he wanted to kill her, but she ended up asking him to teach her how to play piano because "she had the emotions, but not the talent to play". At the end it was just Junhyung the one who didn't want to accept her and for some reason she didn't tried to make him change his mind. Anyway, there wasn't much she could do about it because what Junhyung didn't like about her was the mere fact of her being with Hyunseung... and not him. Maybe she could break up with him and maybe, just maybe he could dislike her less. But of course he couldn't say that, so when the guys asked him about it he said -again- the first thing that came to his mind.

"They barely know each other" it wasn't exactly wrong, as he knew she was the same girl from Twitter, but it wasn't the true either.

"what do you mean?" and then Junhyung gladly told them the story about the day Hyunseung and Natsuki started to talk.

"You can't be sure it was her" kikwang defended her. Oh, yeah, now they were defending her.

"I am" he assures "That day Hyunseung asked me where was I the previous night and, well, he found out when he saw the news about me and Hara" he said, his voice getting lower at the end, as if he was ashamed of that -indeed he was.

"I still don't believe that. Hyunseung isn't that reckless!" added a worried Yoseob. All of them were worried. If what Junhyung said was true then... nothing made sense.

"You're right, seobie. Hyunseung isn't that reckless. There must be something" Doojoon reasoned and that instantly put everyone in alert.

"Don't be ridiculus Hyung!" Dongwoon finally spoke and all of them turned to look at the maknae "as you said Hyunseung Hyung isn't that reckless. Why would he go to a person he just met and why on earth he would date her?"

"Could it she's blackmailing him?" asked Kikwang with worried face.

"No! Of course not" All of them looked at the maknae with questioning face as they didn't get why he was always on her side. Dongwoon let out a loud and tired sigh and turned to his Hyungs "Hyunseung hyung told me not to tell you SO you better not mention this" Doojoon motioned to continue "What Junhyung said about the twitter is right, but Hyunseung hyung told me that was just how they got in contact again"

"again?" there was something Junhyung didn't understand.

"yes, again. The first time they met was the day Big Bang made their debut" that was really a surprise.

"and why Hyunseung told YOU this and didn't US to know" Dongwoon looked at Junhyung with a glare. He knew Junhyung was thinking he was lying, and well, he wasn't being completely fair so... he dropped his gaze to his hands and started to play with his thumps.

"He didn't tell me, actually... I just happened to read his... well, you know Hyunseung hyung writes a journal, right?" four pair of eyes went wide as they couldn't believe what they've just heard.

"YOU'VE READ HYUNSEUNG'S DIARY??!!" the Hyungs yelled at the time jumping from their seats and making the maknae fall back while covering his ears with his hands.

"How dare you, Son Dongwoon!" Scolded Yoseob

"I've never thought you would do such a thing!" then kikwang

"Where did you learn that? Because it wasn't from us" talked the father of the house

"And I thought I was the rotten apple in this house" added Junhyung, while shaking his head.

Dongwoon couldn't get what they were saying as all of them talked at the same time. Kikwang and Yoseob came to his side and scolded him while Junhyung and Doojoon just scolded him from afar. Oh, come on! He was telling him something good and they scold him?

"YAH" he yelled making them shut and look at him "I was telling you guys they know each other for quite some time so you shouldn't worry and you're scolding me?"

"Ok, let's forget the fact that you invaded Hyunseung privacy FOR NOW" Doojoon stressed the last while looking at the maknae right in the eyes "So, what about the day they met?"

Dongwoon gulped down his saliva before speaking, he knew after this he would have to listen the scold of his life

"Well, it was an old journal. I think he had found it when we were cleaning the other day. According to what I read, Hyunseung hyung went to watch Big bang debut performance but didn't watch it all. He had heard some people at YG said that he had no future as an artist and well, that it wasn't the first time, so when he saw his friends there he was mad at himself and other stuff" Dongwoon didn't want to say more as he knew there were some things Hyunseung had never ever shared with them. He even had cried a lot while reading it and he felt he was about to cry again just by remembering it.

"Continue" Doojoon said with soft voice. Dongwoon had lowered his head and was breathing faster and Doojoon knew there was a reason that maybe he didn't want to but had to know.

"It said that he was thinking on Killing himself" Dongwoon's voice cracked as he was trying to fight back the tears "That being a singer was what he had always wanted and he never thought of living in a different way. That he couldn't"

Yoseob covered his mouth with his hand as tears begun to form in his eyes. Kikwang stood there wide eyes, Doojoon and Junhyung had their jaws dropped as none of them could believe what the maknae was saying. There were lot more feeling Hyunseung had written on that entry, but Dongwoon couldn't say more or all of them could be crying like he did the first time.

"and then is when he met her" the makne sobed "He got the elevator to get away from there when it stuck at some point. He started yelling and blaming everything when he noticed he wasn't alone there. She was there. But he didn’t care. He just continued yelling, throwing kicks and punches to the wall, trying to hurt himself... Then he started yelling at her for watching him and whatever, he just wanted to let it go... and when he thought she was going to slap him he waited patiently for it, but it didn't come. Instead of that, he felt her wiping his tears. Until then Hyunseung hyung hadn't notice he was crying... Then she hugged him and told him to cry all he wanted, and he did"

"When they finally got out of the elevator she took Hyunseung to date, or more like she dragged him. They spend all the day together talking, playing... finding a meaning to life. But by the end of that day she had to go back to Japan. They said goodbye and never got in contact again. They just met for a day, but she taught him something important and it's something Hyunseung hyung had told me before: life is a war, you had just lost a battle; and you'll just lose the war the day you stop fighting"

"wow" it was Junhyung who spoke after few minutes. He had a big lump in his throat that didn't let him talk and he knew all of them were really shocked to hear what Dongwoon had just said.

"Two years after that he met us"

 

 

 

After listening to that story B2ST felt they had too much to thank Natsuki for... even Junhyung. But they knew they would have to keep this in secret, they couldn't say a word and just thank her with their actions.

Days later, Junhyung was thhinking seriously about that topic. He was so mad in love with Hyunseung there was no way he would be OK with him dating whoever it was. On the other hand, if he loved Hyunseung as he claimed to, he should worry only for him to be happy and, even if he hated to admit it, Natsuki made him happy. She made him smile like only Junhyung had seen before... before he stopped talking to him.

Love, what do you do to people's mind? Why do you like to play these tricks?

Junhyung was seriously considering accepting her -only for Hyunseung, of course- when he heard something he never expected to. He had gone to the rooftop to breath fresh air -he always did that to clear his mind- when he saw Natsuki -she didn't saw him though

"yes, I'm with Hyunseung now" She was talking on the phone, but her voice was different "yes, yes, I have the others playing in hands" It wasn't her usually cheerful voice, it was kind of arrogant "I'm telling you everything is going as planed"

Planed?

"Do you think I'm stupid? of course B2ST don't know anything. I'm careful"

We don't know what? why should she be careful?

"They won’t find out! Calm down. I'll stick to the plan and they won't know how it happened"

When she hung up, Junhyung wasn't sure what to do. If he confronted her it wasn't sure that she would just tell him what she was planning to do. She would always deny what Junhyung said if he told the others and -since they knew he didn't like her from the beginning- they would probably think it was just another plan to make her leave. At the end he decided to hide and wait for her to leave. Whatever she was planning to do, Junhyung would find out.

 

_________________________________________________________________

What is Natsuki planing? what is behind that call? could it be that Junhyung has indeed reason's for not liking her?

stay with me to find out! ;)

What do you think she's talking about? any ideas?

I hope some of you had caught the hint already ;)

thanks for reading and commenting. :D

Love ya~~