Forgotten

When You Love someone else...

 

Forgotten

 

Couple of weeks passed and Doojoon told Hyunseung and Junhyung to go to do the laundry. They had just finished having lunch and they decided to clean their apartment after that. None of them protested: Junhyung because he wanted to talk with Hyunseung, while the later really didn’t care. In the way Junhyung tried to start a conversation by asking Hyunseung several questions, but the other just gave him short replies that left no room for more.

As unusual as it sounds, not too much people came on Saturdays so there was no one but them at the moment. It made the situation better for them since it would give them privacy to talk.

“I don’t remember wearing this?” Junhyung said as he picked a black t-shirt from one of the bags.

“Because I did” Hyunseung answered. He was putting white clothes into a washing machine.

“And since when do you use my clothes?” this was a good chance to start a conversation, and Junhyung wasn’t going to let it go that easily.

“Since it’s MINE and it’s YOU’RE the one who’s been using MY clothes” Hyunseung said with little bit of annoyed tone in his voice. He didn’t bother to look back at Junhyung and kept on putting the coins.

“What? I haven’t done that” Just then Hyunseung turned around and glared at him. Even if it was a glare, he was looking at him. It made Junhyung happy (Come on! It’s a glare, you idiot)

“Those shoes and that t-shirt you’re wearing right now are mine” He pointed out, but it wasn’t new to Junhyung.

“Well, I like them” Junhyung said bluntly with his brand mark smirk smile.

“Then go buy your own at some store” if he saw those clothes in any store he was sure he would be death before he bought them, but these weren’t the clothes at some store. These were clothes at Hyunseung’s closet, with Hyunseung’s scent.

“I prefer to use yours”

“I don’t” Hyunseung turned around leaving out and exasperated sigh and then continued purring the detergent.

“I wouldn’t mind if you used mine”

“But I do! You keep taking my clothes and never return it, and when you do you have ruin it. Just stop doing it!” Junhyung had to back away as Hyunseung yelled at him.

“I’ll buy you some new, if that’s what you want” everybody knew how sensitive Hyunseung was about his clothes, but he never thought it could be at this extreme.

“Threw the old and take the new. Everything is so easy for you, right?”

“I was just trying to-”

“I don’t care!”

Junhyung was glad they were alone. If not people would have seen how Hyunseung turned around, showing his back to Junhyung, ignoring him and then continuing with the laundry as if the man didn’t exist. They would have seen how Junhyung kept his eyes the back of his band mate, almost burning a hole in it and how the other ignored him when he tried to talk to him or when he occupied the whole bench so Junhyung wouldn’t sit beside him. They would have looked at Hyunseung with reproaching eyes; and at Junhyung with pity ones. He didn’t care if they looked at him with pity, but no one had the right to look at Hyunseung like that, so he was glad they were alone.

 

 

The sun was already setting down when they finished washing the clothes —it was a long time since they last did it. Hyunseung still ignored Junhyung and the later was starting to get annoyed.

They’re just a t-shirt and a pair of shoes! Why does he make such a big deal of it?! And they’re NOT RUINED!!!Junhyung yelled in his mind as they walked back home.

Junhyung was about to ask Hyunseung this when his phone rang. He cursed it before looking at the caller id: it was Doojoon —oh the leader had such timing. He asked them to bring some drinks from the convenience store since they were tired from too much cleaning. He wanted to curse Doojoon for forcing him to spend more time with Hyunseung —not that he hated it, but he wasn’t sure what other stupid move he would do— but he couldn’t help but to agree with the leader. He Informed Hyunseung of this and for the first time in four hours he talked to him.

“Ok”

 

 

Everything was dark and silent when they opened the door of the apartment.

“Guys, we’re back!” Junhyung announced as he walked to the living room. He the lights and was surprised by...

“SURPRISE!!!”

Many explosive sounds followed that and coloured paper and spume fell on his head. Junhyung froze at the spot, still scared surprised by the loud sounds. What the hell is this? What’s going on here?

“Where’s Hyunseung?” it was Yoseob’s voice that pulled him out of his shocked state.

“eh? Ah... he’s outside talking on the phone with GD”

“EH??!!!” five voices hissed together.

“We wasted the surprise with you?!!” cried Yoseob.

“Aish, do you have more of these?” asked Dongwoon to Natsuki.

As they started panicking about more petards and balloons, Junhyung observed the living room carefully and just then he noticed it was decorated with balloons, coloured paper ribbons and a big sign that read “Happy SeungDay!!”  

It was Hyunseung’s birthday; Junhyung had totally forgotten about it.

“What is all this?” said a voice from the door.

“Hyunseung’s birthday party” Kikwang answered without turning around.

“For me?” and just then they turned around and saw the birthday guy coming in with a bag in his hand. They looked at each other and then at hyunseung.

“HAPPY BRITHDAY!!”

It wasn’t like they have planned it, but still, Hyunseung was surprised and happy, so it was ok.

“You didn’t have to do it, guys. You’ve already greet me in the morning” Junhyung didn’t.

“Oh, we didn’t do it” Said Doojoon.

“It was all Tsuki-noona’s idea. We found out not long ago” explained Dongwoon. Just then Junhyung notived the extra faces in the group. There was Natsuki, their manager, Hyunseung’s parents and Geurim.

Junhyung remembered the conversation on the rooftop. It was Hyunseung’s birthday she was planning. .

“It was going to be a big surprise, but it got wasted on Junhyung” added Yoseob.

“Ruining things: That sounds just like him” said Hyunseung bitterly while looking at Junhyung.

Hyunseung turned to the guests and thanked them for the surprise; and after that they all started giving their presents to Hyunseung.

Everyone minus Junhyung, of course. He stood there, not moving, just watching how the others laughed and had fun while he kept on replaying Hyunseung’s words in his head. Ruining things, why did he have to say it like that? He just wore his t-shirt few times. And it wasn’t his fault the guys mistook him with Hyunseung. Had he really ruined it? NO! His t-shirt was still usable and the decorations were still there! He still could just spend his birthday with the people he cared the most. They were here with him! No one was missing! No one had forgotten!

No one had...

He had forgotten. HE HAD FORGOTTEN!!

Holy crap! How Junhyung could have forgotten??!!

Now everything made sense. Hyunseung being too sensitive over his clothes, the cold answers, and the glacier glares: he was mad at Junhyung for forgetting his birthday.

Not knowing what else to do, Junhyung took off his phone and twitted a birthday message to Hyunseung. He didn’t have to wait long for Hyunseung to read his message, since Hyunseung’s phone sounded loudly. Junhyung saw as he took it and read the message. When Hyunseung looked at him with a death glare, Junhyung showed him his best puppy eyes —which he rarely used— as an apology. However, the dancer just put his phone away and kept on talking to the other guests.

This was going to be the longest night in Junhyung's life.

____________________________________________________________

I have to say that I seriously like this chapter. Well, even though they fight, they're talking too... again, this was supposed to be longer, bu I wanted to update and next part might be coming tomorrow or the day after tomorrow :)

 

tumblr_lqwjo8vZzD1qjx9vno1_500.gif

I finally found a pic that can express my feelings. u.u