9: Doe eye Fish

When You Love someone else...

 

Doe eye fish

The things had gone better for Junhyung after the night he spent with Hyunseung at the rooftop. They ate together, talked more, played often, fooled around and acted more like they did before. They went back to been friends and that was something Junhyung thought they would never be again. Luckily for him, things worked on his favour and nothing could ruin Junhyung’s mode now. Nothing. Not even the fact that Hyunseung hadn’t come back to their room or that he had to help him prepare Natsuki’s birthday party. The last was something he really didn’t want to do, but he had promised it to Hyunseung and he wasn’t planning on ruining their friendship now, so he had no other choice.

The birthday was gone as fast as it came and Junhyung didn’t really have to worry too much about that. And he was even happier that Natsuki had to catch up with her classes so he had Hyunseung all to himself. Well, he had to share him with the other B2ST members who to his surprise were also Hyunseung deprived. Yoseob dragged Hyunseung to shopping, Kikwang to the kitchen, Doojoon to give him massages —it was more like hitting the leader’s back which anyone could do, but he preferred when Hyunseung did it—  and Dongwoon to play some video games with him. And it let him little time with his Seungie. What kind of luck is that?

Soon it was November and they had a show cast for charity together with Super Junior, Infinite, Secret, T-ara, Kara and some new idols as well as actors and comedians. It was a beautiful night and B2ST was ready to give the best of them. And they did as they said they would. Perfect.

Their performance was one of the bests of the night and with a lot of fanservice. Of course they couldn’t beat Super Junior at that, but Junhyung was really conformed to the job they did. Especially the fanservice. Hyunseung using his and Junhyung’s mic, he fixing the other’s hair, talking to his ear and being together. This was great. There was nothing that could ruin this day. Or so he thought, until their manager gave them his permission to go out and have fun. It wouldn’t have been bad if he just hadn’t mention that he had already told Kara’s manager and he was free to go on a date with Hara.

He was supposed to be Hara’s boyfriend after all so he had no choice but to pretend to be happy and hop to his girlfriend’s side. Yuck. No, he didn’t want that. He didn’t want to waste his precious time with Hyunseung on Hara. And he was sure the girl didn’t want to be with him her only free night either. They always had lunch together since it was all their managers could do for them to be together. that. He wanted to go out and have dinner with Hyunseung and the guys —only Hyunseung would have been great, but he knew that wasn’t going to happen— and then go to the amusement park to have some fun. 

He knocked lazily on the door of Kara’s dressing room and faked a smile when it was opened. There were Nichole and Gyuri already in their casual clothes. The other two were nowhere to be found and Hara was still taking off her makeup. Getting the cue, Nichole and Gyuri left not before telling Hara that she was allowed to get late or not come at all that night. That sent a shiver to Junhyung’s spine.

“Don’t mind them. I told you they were crazy and that Cole isn’t as innocent as she looks”

“I guess I believe you now” Hara was having a hard time containing her laugh. Junhyung’s horror face was so epic. He really looked scared.

“So, what do we do now?”

“Well, since you always complain about how you can’t go out with your non-idol friends, I thought that maybe you would use this as a chance and go with them while I cover for you. You always help me so; this is my way of paying for what you have done for me” Junhyung had thought of it while he walked to the dressing room and he hopped it would be ok for her. After all it was true that he needed to repay Hara for all she had done for him.

“Thank you” Hara laughed awkwardly “but, actually I was thinking on something different”

“Oh, what is it?” maybe not.

“Well, I was thinking that maybe we can go to our usual place” Hara suggested stammering a bit. Going to their usual place meant seeing Natsuki and that was the last thing Junhyung wanted to do. No, that was a definitely NO. “Since we’re supposed to be a couple and we haven’t been going out lately... so, yeah. That’s it”

“Oh, well... that can work too” actually no. That didn’t work for Junhyung. It was true that he was going to cover her if she wanted to go out with her friends and say they had gone together so their managers wouldn’t be suspicious of them; but that was because he had already planned what to do in the main time. He was planning to call Hyunseung and escape with him to the amusement park. He even had thought of their disguises.

“We don’t have to if you don’t want” Hara said quickly when she noticed the troubled expression on Junhyung’s face.

“No, it’s ok. Let’s go then”

Hara seemed to think about it and Junhyung could swear he saw an apologetic expression on her face before nodding. But she smiled widely after that so he brushed it off. Once they were out, they decided to go to a restaurant Hara suggested. It wasn’t far from they were so they went by walking. They talked about this and that like they usually did and Junhyung was actually having fun. He couldn’t deny it, but he still wanted to be with Hyunseung instead.

However, his date with Hara happened to be shorter than what he thought. After sending her home he called Hyunseung to know where they were eating or going after that. To Junhyung’s surprise, he said they all had gone home, ordered food and right to bed after that.

“Well, I’m walking to the amusement park near the studio right now. I thought the guys would like to go since it’s being long time since we last went” actually he wanted to go with Hyunseung alone but that was something he couldn’t really say, so he had to conform to having chaperons.

“I don’t think they want to move right now. Doojoon is sleeping snoring in the living room with Yoseob, Kikwang has gone to dreamland long ago and maknae is spread all over my bed”

“Wait, what? Dongwoon in your bed? What is he doing there?”

“I don’t know, you just woke me up” he said with sleepy voice. Junhyung was sure Hyunseung was telling the true but that didn’t mean he was less jealous. However, he knew that was just Dongwoon-like; sleeping on any bed he found available. He remembered Kikwang complaining about the drooling in his pillow few times.

“Anyway, want to come with me since you’re awake already?” it was a selfish request, but it would mean his previous idea becoming true and it would be a granted wish so...

“I’m tired Jun” Hyunseung yawned to emphasize his words and Junhyung had to roll his eyes.

“Oh, come on. You said I was the one who ditched you and never spent time with you” Junhyung remembered their conversation few days ago in which Hyunseung told him that, when Junhyung felt it was the other way; he didn’t say anything tough. “And I just ended earlier my date with Hara, so I can go with you” that was obviously not true, but Hyunseung didn’t need to know that “uh~ now I feel ditched”

Hyunseung was silent for a while and Junhyung wasn’t sure if it was because he had fallen asleep or because he was feeling guilty for what he had just said. It was Hyunseung so he couldn’t really be sure which one was.

“It might take half hour to get ready and be there. Are you sure you want to wait?” Junhyung felt a smile forming in his lips, making him grin like the idiot in love he was.

 “I’m sure you didn’t change to sleep, so you just have to grab a jacket and take a cab”

After that he hung up and continued walking until he finally arrived to the entrance of the park. It was mid November and past 10, so the air was cold but he didn’t care. In few minutes he was going to have a date with Hyunseung. Yes, a date. Well, maybe the other didn’t take it as that but for Junhyung it was a date. And he was going to make it feel like one.

Just as he was smiling to himself at the thought, a car stopped few meters away from him and Hyunseung went down of it. He was wearing the same clothes he did earlier: white v neck t-shirt, black tight pants, a blue dark hoodie and convers. He looked pretty normal and not like the celebrity he was and Junhyung liked it. He paid the cab and then turned around looking for his friend. Once he spotted him, he put his hands on the pockets of his hoodie and walked to him.

“Hey” he greeted and then looked behind Junhyung “If we get in now we might be able to ride some games before it closes”

“It might close but not for us” Junhyung explained with a smile making Hyunseung raise a brow.

“How so?” he asked narrowing his eyes and pouting unconsciously.

“Contacts, Seung. Contacts” he winked.

“Should we go in then?” Hyunseung started to walk but a hand in his upper arm stopped him. He followed the hand up to the arm and then to the face, just to meet eyes with no other than the joker. “What? Didn’t you want to go in?”

“Yes, but before that...” Junhyung stepped in front of Hyunseung and pulled the hoodie over the dancer’s head. Then he pulled the zip up to his neck and finally he took off his own scarf and put it around Hyunseung’s neck. Hyunseung just stood there watching how Junhyung’s mother instincts made their work. “Now, we can go” and after that he started to walk.

“What the... yah! You don’t need to give me your scarf. You’ll catch a cold, Jun” Junhyung stopped him as Hyunseung was about to take off the scarf “I don’t need the scarf. It’s not that cold anyway”

“You’re wearing nothing but a thin t-shirt under that hoodie; you were shaking when you came out of the cab AND you’re the one who easily gets sick. Don’t tell me you don’t need it” Junhyung raised an eyebrow, daring Hyunseung to say anything, but the dancer didn’t since he knew he was right. He pouted a bit, but wrapped the scarf around his neck again. After that they went in.

Since it was pretty late they couldn’t ride the roller coaster, but Junhyung managed to convince his friend to let them in. And it was worth it. Hyunseung kept on hanging on his arm and screaming the whole ride since he was scared. It was really mean of Junhyung to enjoy the other’s torment but he couldn’t help but to love the touch. After that they played some aiming games in which they lose a lot of times until Junhyung was able to win once.

“You look like its mom” Junhyung said as he handed Hyunseung a stuffed Bamby.

“If you’re looking him a mom then it should be you. You’re the mom of B2ST, aren’t you?” Hyunseung mocked him.

“But it looks more like you, so that makes you the mom. I can be its dad since I’m more handsome” Junhyung smiled widely at that not realising what he had just said. Luckily Hyunseung didn’t catch it and just rolled his eyes.

“Then I better chose Dongwoonie. I get the handsome but not the nagging” Junhyung’s smile faded away. So Hyunseung thinks Dongwoon is handsome but no nagging. Damn it, why did he have to have such a nagging personality? Why did he... wait, he gets the handsome but not the nagging? So it means, he’s also handsome in Hyunseung’s eyes?

“so you think I’m handsome?” Junhyung asks while looking at the boy beside him who is putting some coins into the photograph machine.

“It’s taking the picture” Hyunseung warned him signalling him to look to the front, but it was late since the flash had gone already.

“Now, could you answer me” Junhyung insisted, but Hyunseung stuck at him and another picture was taken.  

“Yah! Don’t do that!” he scolded Hyunseung but it didn’t stop him from sticking at him again. However, this time Junhyung was faster and took it firmly as the picture was taken.

“Let ooo” Hyunseung complained but Junhyung just smiled at the sight. He let go of the wet muscle after some aegyo that was also captured in a picture.

Hyunseung turned to the camera and pouted his lips while puffing his cheeks. He put a finger under his lips to finish his pose. Junhyung, in the other hand was debating himself weather Hyunseung was edible or not. Finally he decided he was so he made a pose that showed it. And like that the last two pictures were taken.

“yah! You should have posed cute” Hyunseung complained when he saw the last two pictures of the strip. Junhyung was just looking at him in one and he was trying to eat him in the other.

“But I think it’s cute”

“You trying to eat me is cute? How so? It might have worked for the big ice cream cone at Spain but not with me. I’m not edible” oh yeah, he had done the same pose when they were at Spain but he had a point.

“I think you’re wrong at that” Hyunseung raised an eyebrow and looked at him with questioning eyes and puffed cheeks.

“Your cheeks are really pink and they remind me of cotton candy” Junhyung said pointing at them.

Hyunseung was about to say it was just because it was cold, but before he could do it Junhyung cupped his face with both palms and squished them making Hyunseung’s lips pout like a fish.

“And if I do this you look like a fish” Hyunseung blinked few times and Junhyung just smiled “I think you’ll be the only fish with doe eyes”

“Fishes have bigger eyes” Hyunseung managed said as clearly as the pressure in his cheeks let him. “Now, could you let go. My cheeks would thank you” and Junhyung did.

After that they played on the tea-cups and to the crashing cars where Hyunseung got his revenge on Junhyung for calling him a fish. Then they ride the Vikings game, in which Junhyung almost lost his arm due to the tight hold Hyunseung had on it; oh! And he almost went deaf. Lastly they went to the haunted house, in which Junhyung left half of his right lung, almost peed and Hyunseung laughed senseless at him for that. This last was a better revenge, so Hyunseung decided to make sure the Joker would never forget about it for the rest of their lives.

“I think we should get going now” Junhyung said and Hyunseung nodded in agreement. They were both tired and they had schedule the next day. It was 2 am which meant they had 6 hours to sleep until their manager arrived.

Hyunseung’s eyelids were already closing by the time they got in the cab and he fell asleep before they had advanced two blocks. Luckily for him, Junhyung was there to make sure he slept well on the cab —resting his head on the joker’s shoulder— and to get safely to their apartment —almost carrying him to the elevator and from it to their apartment. When they finally reached Hyunseung’s room, Junhyung put him on his bed —Junhyung’s bed since Kikwang was on Dongwoon’s bed and the later on Hyunseung’s— and then took off the shoes, the scarf and jacket so Hyunseung could sleep more comfortable. When he finished doing it he covered Hyunseung with the blanket and then he lay down beside him.

Not only he had spent the best date ever, but he got to sleep with his doe eye 4D prince once again. Seriously, could this be better?

Before he could answer this last question Hyunseung rolled to his side, with his face ending few inches away from Junhyung. His lips were parted and Junhyung could feel the warm breathe on his face, indicating how close their faces were. He moved his hand to Hyunseung’s face and caressed his cheeks, trying to see if the other was indeed sleep. When he didn’t react at the touch Junhyung knew he was in deep sleep.

Knowing that Hyunseung was heavy sleeper and feeling lucky enough, Junhyung decided to make a brave move. He his lips and started to lean in, aiming for a pain of thin pink lips. He felt his breath increasing as the space between him and his target got closer. He was a breath of distance of Hyunseung’s lips when the sound of something hitting the floor made him jolt. After that he heard a Yoseob —which he supposed had fallen from the couch— and he confirmed Hyunseung was still asleep. He closed his eyes and breathed in and out few times to relax himself before aiming for his target once again. However, when he opened his eyes he met Hyunseung’s doe eyes wide opened.

“What are you doing here” he asked with a bit hoarse voice but Junhyung just kept looking at him.

“Doojoon’s on my bed” He said signalling with his head the breathing bundle in his bed that was supposed to be their leader. And after he said that, Hyunseung was drifted to dreamland once again.

Since maybe Hyunseung wasn’t as heavy sleeper as he thought, Junhyung decided not to risk anything and just made himself comfortable beside his crush. Besides, a chance to steal a peck from his crush might appear at any time. And if it didn’t, he was sure to find the way to without the other knowing it. 

 

______________________________________

waaa... fianlly is avaliable

I wrote this yesterday. I don't know where this came from but yeah, I got it XD

due to some troubles with I couldn't update this chapter yesterday. Now yeah!

again, i really like this chapter.

oh! I'm not sure when I'll be updating again. I have a test tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, then a presentation and another one next week. Then 1/4 of a book to read @_@ I'm getting dizzy just by thinking all I have to do.

Anyway, I hope you guys ejoy it as much as I did. 

:D

Chu! >3<