Chapter 1: Lie

When You Love someone else...

Lie

 

Junhyung's POV

 

I don’t now.. what should I named this feeling... love?? yeah, but that feel so weird, so strange.

No, this feeling is something special. Really special. It's sweet and warm, but still I know this is wrong and I shouldn’t feel like this way toward him.

He is My best friend. The one I always passed the times with. The last person I want to see crying -even when I know I would always be there for him whenever he does.

I always knew it was wrong, but I couldn't help it. I can't help it. Day by day, these feelings I have for him were growing bigger and bigger again... and I really don’t want to feel like this.

I knew this would happened if I always stay near with him. He is so cute, so attractive, so pretty and flawless, no one would deny how perfect he is.

Yeah Jang Hyungseung: the most beautiful boy I ever seen.

I know I shouldn’t allow myself to fall too deep, but everytime I looked at him it's imposible not to fall more and more deeply.

I don’t want this and I should stop this feeling.

But I don't know how. I need to get out of here. That's when I met Hara. She's nice and kind, and without knowing it, I soon found myself coming to her whenever I feel I'm going to explote (my love for seung is going to). And she would always listen to me although she doesn’t really know what I am talking about (Of course it isn't like I would be able to tell her "hey I'm in love with my bandmate and bestfriend and it's killing me"). She a really good friend to me and I apreciate all what she does for me. 

We have a secret place (a special place to me) and we always meet there. No one knows. Not the boys neither her bandmates. Not that I like to have secrets for them but I can't just go ti them and tell them I'm gay for Hyunseung and I'm meeting secretly with hara. No, I'm not ready, but I might tell them someday. 

The good part to be with Hara is that I actually have fun with her, and she always tries to make me forget about "my crush" by making stupid jokes and sometimes even doing stupid thing. She makes me laugh, but she fails at making me forget about him. She only distracts me for a bit. 

Maybe, just maybe, if I spend more time with her and less with him, someday I'll be able to forget him...

 

I’m scared. Really scared and it doesn't feel nice. I try to forget about him, but I can’t. I don0t know how long will I be able to keep it from them, from him. He doesn't know and I know he's able to go out with whoever he wants, but there's no one around him. However, there are time when his actions make me jealous and I can't just control myself. I always have a hard time when that happens, just like what happen yesterday. We were on twitter, and I noticed Hyunseung was chatting with a fan. I know that's just doing fanservice (Sometimes I do it too) but I don't like it when he does it. I simply don't like it, so I told him to stop doing it. As always he did as I said. We might not be that close at the moment, but that doesn't mean I'm going to take my eyes off him.

 

No One pov

JunHyung sighed for countless times, he glanced at the laughing like-a-mad-man Hyunseung at the other side of the living room. He was ejoying himself even when any of members where with him. Feeling curious, Junhyung walked closer to the older.

“whata re you doing?’ he asked.

“chatting”  Hyunseung answered quietly without taking a glance at the youger. Junhyung furrowed his eyebrows at that.

“with who?” He asked serious, trying to control his building anger. What friend? do I know this person?

“a friend” Hyunseung simple said. If he thought that Junhyung would leave it at that, then he was wrong.

"let me see then" Junhyung said and without warning, he took the laptop from Hyunseung. Junhyung fell anger building inside him as he saw that Hyunseung was chatting with the girl he just told him not to talk to. It's wan't only the fact that Hyunseung had disobeyed Junhyung -which he never did- but Junhyung felt sad because now Hyunseung was trying to hide things from him. However, 

“I think I told you not to talk to this girl, Hyunseung. Your know you shouldn't talk to stranger even if it's a fan”

“We are no strangers anymore." Hyunseung said before Junhyung  finished talking "She is my friend and Now I following her. She's really nice” Hyunseung giggled happily and Junyung fell silent and turn his eyes away. He could feel something in his heart breaking slowly: Hyunseung never ever disobeyed him before.

This girl is no good.

 

“ehm, Junnie..” Junhyung looked at Hyunseung and forced a smile.

“y-yeah?”

“Last night, which restaurant did you go to?” Junhyung looked at Hyunseung and frozed. The previous night he told the members he was going to stay at the studio practicing when, actually, he was going to meet with Hara at their usual place.

“junnie?” Junhyung flinched a little and shrugged. Without giving his doe eye friend a real answer he stood up and walked away from the living room, leaving  back a dumbfounded Hyunseung .

 

 

Later that night, the B2ST boys were watching a movie in their living room, when suddenly DooJoon receives a call from the manager.

“I gonna answer this guys” the leader said as he got up and walked away.  Suddenly he came back into the living room with a serious expresion.

“what happen Hyung?” asked Dongwoon, DooJoon didn’t answer and looked at Junhyung while taking the TV control from Yoseob's hands.

“hyung?” again the youngers asked him, DooJoon sighed and puts on the news

 there is: HARA AND JUNHYUNG COMING OUT OF A RESTAURANT.

Silence fell in the room as none of them knew what to say or how to react.


Suddenly, Doojoon jumps to Junhyung asking for an explanation.

“what the hell is this, Yong Junhyung?” he asked almost screamimg. Junhyung was silent, still shock while everybody is looking at him. Everyone except Hyunseung. He was still looking at the screen. 

“Yong Junhyung answer me. Now” said DooJoon in low tone, emphizicing each word. 

Junhyung glanced at Hyunseung who was still silent without taking his eyes from the TV.

An answer. That's what he needed. A proper answer, a proper explanation. However, Junhyung's mind couldn't elaborate anything at the moment. He couldn't tell them the true which was he running to her to try to get rid of his feelings for Hyunseung, and it's not like they would believe him if he said they were just friends and those pictures doesn't mean anything. So, he said the first thing that came to his mind.

“we... we are going out. Me and Hara..” he stuttered.

All members gasped, Junhyung looked down and started playing with his finger out of nervousness. He didn't like to lie, not to them, but he already become a liar. because between him and Hara nothing happened. Those news showed nothing more than what they always did: friends going out to eat. Nothing more, nothing less. But it was already too late to take back his words. 

Suddenly Hyunseung stood up, all members looked at him, Hyunseung smiled and glanced at Junhyung before walking out of the apartment.

Junhyung’s eyes widened as he noticed that smile look like a sadly smiled. Was he mas? was he sad? where did he go? Why did he left?

Whatever it was, Junhyung wouldn't know, because none of them followed him.

________________________________________________________________________________

So~~~ this is the first chapter. THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH MyBeastMySecretTime, my dear friend I love you. Everybody thanks her because she's making it possible. 

Anyway, I hope you guys like it. Stay with us :)

thanks for those who have subscribed already, love you~ and please comment, read, enjoy :)