Morning Sun!

Marrying You

Dara have a nice dream last night, She felt someone brought her to the place should-be-called Wonderland. The stranger infront of her not make her scared because she know that it's Jiyong that brought her. Jiyong showing her to another world that never she saw. The world that full of peace, safe, and love. Some place that never we knew in this world. Dara can help but smiled at him. Jiyong also smiled and kissed her forehead and whispering something."I love you..."

Dara felt the sunlight touched her right cheeks,slowly she opened her eyes looking at someone that already wake up and watching her with those eyes, full of love."morning love" he said. Dara smiled and rubbed her eyes,"morning,Ji..urgh...you already wake up?" Jiyong replied Dara question with nods."why don't you wake me up?"

Jiyong her hair and admiring his wife."i just want to admiring my beautiful wife.."he said.okay,Dara as the real girl must be melted with Jiyong's word. She can't do anything except blushing. But she isn't a girl that easy, She have to played hard-to-get, So she stood up and left Jiyong.

"where did you go,baby?"

"make some breakfast for you?this is my first time right?"

"how about we skip the breakfast?" Jiyong smirked."let's do something more fun in this bed..."Jiyong playing his finger to the bed sheet.But Dara shook her head,"skip breakfast isn't good for your health,we have to get more energy from the breakfast"

"i got my energy just hug you"

"no,Ji..listen to noona okay?"

"urgh...why with those Noona?okay..okay...let's get some breakfast..." Jiyong stood up and walked toward Dara and hugged her.

"go to the bathroom and clean yourself,arrchi?"asked Dara with cute voice.

"ungggg..."Jiyong Shook his head."i won't if you don't.."

"aigooo...uri Jiyongi...." Dara can't help but looking at her husband act cute make her can avoid his ask."okay..i'll go with you..."

---

Jiyong know how to make Dara pay attention toward him,he asked her to help him brush his teeth and cleaned hisr face."I'm still really don't believe this if you already became my wife noona.."Jiyong said when Dara busily brush his teeth."aigoo...me too..."Dara giggled watching her husband act like a kids."finish!now gargle and i'll prepare the breakfast.."Dara wipe Jiyong lips and left him alone in Bathroom.

Jiyong just back when the breakfast has been served in dinning table.

"this must be delicious..."Jiyong said and looking at the food.

"ayyy...just take a seat and taste the food,i hope you'll like it.it's been along time i'm not making a breakfast for someone"Dara scratch her head.

"I'll enjoy the food..."Jiyong said happily,while Dara looking at Jiyong that's ate the breakfast like a starving.

"who said that he didn't need a breakfast?"

Dara asked Jiyong when he already finished the food."it's because my wife who made this delicious food.Thanks baby..."Jiyong peck a kiss with Dara.

---