Mart

Marrying You

"Ji!!we run out of the food!!"

Dara was shouting from the kitchen, this make her going crazy, Jiyong that already came to the kitchen was leaning against the wall and playing with his car keys."what's make you wait?let's go to mart then..." he said."oh,okay give me a minutes..." Dara just want to get dressed but Jiyong held her wrist."no need..."he dragged her out from their house."b-b-but my hair?i don't put any make up too..." she tried to stopped him."you are cute.." Jiyong looked at his wife and smirk."you are beautiful just the way you are..." that word just influence Dara so much she just nods and following him.

---\\\---

Jiyong just brought Dara to Lotte Mart, "i thought we will go to Market?" Dara looked at Jiyong that walking beside her while holding her hand. "at least they also have something we need right?" Jiyong said easily. They went in and Jiyong brought a cart in.

"Welcome to Lotte Mart"

There is a guy standing and greeting them when they are entered the grocery. Dara smiled at him and bowed, The guy smiled widely. Maybe because there is no other girl especialy the pretty and cute one that greeting him back nicely just like Dara.

"don't try to flirting with my WIFE" Jiyong sound jealous and linked his left arm around Dara's waist and fiercely staring at that guy. The guy noticed it and look away don't dare to looked at away. i have to make sure that all people here know that Dara is mine.he thought.

"hey,don't be like that.he just being nice to us..."Dara rubbed Jiyong chest make him to calm down."i only look at you,you know?" she tiptoed and whispering something to Jiyong making the guy blushing, he replied it "I love you,too.." making the girl giggles.

---\\\---

First they went to Fruit and Veggie Area, Dara was busily looking at the fresh vegetables while Jiyong stood beside her watching every acted she does.

"Jiy,for tonight you want to eat broccoli or spinach?" Dara said and looking at Jiyong.

"i would like to eat you instead.." he .

"mwoya..." he know she blushing, "i'm not into your joke now..ppali,what should i choose?"

"i'm still want to eat you.." His eyes really make her melts so she stopped to started an arguing with Jiyong and choose both of the vegetables. She shook her head and kept thinking, "this is gonna be hard..."

Jiyong knew well his wife's habit, once they go to mart she became blind, on her mind is only Fresh fruit, Fresh Vegetables, Fresh Meat, and anything that they need at home.Sometimes Jiyong get jealous with it. He thought that Dara prefers that food from her husband.

Something make him shiver, he lost her wife."where is dara?she just standing infront of me while i...i.." he cursed himself and trying to found Dara, 'she is just like a kitten that lost in this big Mart..' he tried to went to frozen food section but he still can't found her. the last section is meat section and he saw her, yes his wife was happily tried the meat samples and have a simple chatted with the workers. Jiyong tapped her shoulder while panting. he was like coward back then tried running and searching for his wife.

"oh, you are here..." she smiled and took a piece of meat samples with toothpick and fed Jiyong, He opened his mouth and starting to chew.

"aigoo...is this your husband,Dara-sshi?" The worker that looked like an Ahjumma asking her, Dara nods and smiled."yes,this is my husband.I thought he was lost a while ago.." she chuckled.

"it's you that lost,baby..." Jiyong knocked Dara's head slightly making the ahjumma laughed, Dara rubbed her hair."You have to tell me if you want to the other section..." Jiyong sound anger yet he was relieved his Wife is so clumsy. Dara just nods.

"aigoo...you have a nice husband.."

"he is the best" said Dara brightly.

The nice Ahjumma gave them the best quality of meat with a discount, Dara was happily and kept talking about what should she do with the meat, and this time Jiyong make sure that she wont be lost anymore by imprisoning her between the cart and his. At first Jiyong kept step on Dara's sandals and making Dara always kick the cart. But since Dara was small, he can used to it.

"is there anything else you want to buy?" Jiyong asked Dara, She check it and shook her head."it's enough.." she beamed and looked at Jiyong,he smiled and brought the cart to cashier.

"hey.I'm still want to eat you as my dinner tonight..." Jiyong said calmly without being aware of those around them were looking at them with varying facial.

---///---