Hangover

Marrying You

Seems like everything doesn't work on his line, Jiyong back home still with anger hanging on his shoulder. Dara that patiently waiting his back home startled watching his weird acted. Usually Jiyong would kiss her forehead, Gave her his suitcase and starting to telling her about his day.

"Ji,Are you okay?"asked Dara.

Jiyong just push his body to the sofa, harshly kicking his shoes, Pull his tie and stretching his head. Dara held out her breath and walked toward him. She started to gave a massage to her Husband, making him felt a bit calm. But Jiyong just push her away. "don't distrub me now Dara" Jiyong said coldly making Dara felt a bit angry toward him. Since she is the older she have to be more immature right now, if both of them acted like a childish, that won't help them to sloved the problem. So Dara make a distance with Jiyong for a while. She letting Jiyong with his own world. She went to her room and prepared the hot water for him.Hoping this little thing would make him feel better.

But,Suddenly she was heard a noise sound from the living room. She ran quickly and found Jiyong that already making the Living room looked a mess.

"OMO!what are you doing,Ji?" She hugged Jiyong's back making him to stop doing stupid things."Stop it Ji..." she said again.

"I HAVE TO KILL HIM!! Who's him?acted like he is so-ing-hilarious-to be called BOSS?! he just a Sh*t that have to dissapear from this world!FO-RE-VER!!!"

Dara smelled an alcohol from his mouth,"you drunk?" she shook her head. "..." Jiyong looked at Dara, making the girl felt uneasy. "do you regret marrying a man like me?" suddenly he asked a weird question. Dara quickly shook her head. "no!i'm not. I'm marrying the right guy.the guy that love me and the one that i love..."

"stupid girl..." he bubbling "Loving this guy is no worth for you...". Dara shocked but she doesn't mind it. He was dranked now. and.... a drunk person never LIED! but, not with Jiyong, he just saying it randomly. yes...he is...

"c'mon wake up...you can't sleep here..." Dara helped him stand up and brought him to their room.

"you still want to marry this guy huh?" he pointed himself when Finally Dara laid him on ther bed."doesn't you know..out there many girl fall in love with me, and want to doing anything to get me?" he smirked. "should i mention it one by one?" Dara just let him doing anything he want. "first of all.the beauty SoHee..umm...that girl really have a good taste when we started to kiss..." Okay, right now! Dara felt her heart feel hurt. But still she held this pain. She looked at Jiyong and Kissed him with the most brave she have. First she Kiss him slowly but it became wild as soon as he tried to dominated the kissed. he moaned in pleased and Dara stopped the kiss. "how about my kiss just now?" asked her.

"more expert than before..." he hiccups, "you can be the best kisser sooner..." he laughed.

"oh!and Sulli..hmm...the big baby i ever has...she cute and y..." he his lips imagined that he was with Sulli now doing something that can't Dara imagined.

"SLAP!!!"

Dara slapped his face, leaving a big red mark on his left cheek. "you are too much now!!!" she stood up and left him alone. Jiyong that suddenly conscious from his drunk stood up and felt his head really heavy and dizzy.

"Dara..i doesn't mind to...." he passed out.

---

The next morning he found himself already back to his bed with blanket covering all his body. He already change the shirt with his T-shirt, and he doesn't smelled alcohol anymore. He woke up and still felt his head heavier and the world seems like spinning.

"just stay in your bed..."

He knew this voice, the voice that only his wife have."Da..Dara...." He saw she smelled, "i thought you leave me..."

"i did,but Seungri told me everything..." she gave him a lemon tea, for making him felt better after his hangover.

"I'm sorry i didn't mean to hurt you..." he said after took a ship of the tea.

"I know..."

"I'm scared to death if you leave me..." Jiyong Hug her tightly while she just rubbed his back."me too..." she push her. "but, next time...if you have a problem just tell me okay? don't held it by yourself..." she smiled."I'm your wife"

"promise"

"promise...now kiss me?" asked Jiyong."morning kiss please..."

 

"YA!HYUNG!!DON'T YOU FEEL GUILTY AFTER MAKING YOUR WIFE MISUNDERSTOOD ALL NIGHT LONG?IF IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF ME, YOU WOULDN'T GET YOUR WIFE BACK!" seungri suddenly appeared on their room.

 

"Yah!what are you doing here?!!!!" Jiyong just yelled while Dara chuckling happily watching her husband collapsed.

--Thanks for reading!Kiss from GD!:D