Bed Time

Marrying You

Dara just came out from take a bath when she saw Jiyong sat in their bed loosing his jacket and stretching himself he must be just back from worked.

"oh, you're back..." she said and toweling her hair, Jiyong looked at her and smiled. "i'm going to clean myself now..." he stood up. "have dinner already?" Dara stopped him, Jiyong lazily nods and walked to the bathroom, Dara didn't stopped him, she know Jiyong well. Jiyong must be so tired, Tired until he don't have any mood to hugged Dara like what he always did toward her.

---

"Miss me?" asked Jiyong after he hugged Dara from the back. Dara must be blushing at that time, She always loved when Jiyong Hug him. She felt so warm and comfort. She will answer, "I miss you even i hating to wait you to come back home" after that Jiyong must be kissing her already.

---

"It's okay Dara he just tired....just tired...." She remind herself for any negative thinking that knocking on her head.

After 10 minutes finally Jiyong came out from the bathroom. He looked more fresh than before. He walked to the bed and lied his back beside of his wife.

"ugh...i feel like a heaven..." he moaned after his back touching the soft and comfort bed, he warpped himself with the blanket, Dara smiled at him. "Did you have a hard time in the office?" She asked while her hands were hugging Jiyong's waist. Jiyong pouted, "i am. and always..."

"poor my Little Dragon...you are suffering all day? huffh... i wish i have something to do to make you feel better..." Dara looked at Jiyong's eyes that already closed, but Jiyong was smiled. "I don't know since when you call me Little Dragon... is that a code for wanting me inside of you??" He . "Aigoo! this cutiey-boy-called-husband! I'm not saying anything that related to THAT things! i just worried about my lovely husband..." Dara playing her finger in Jiyong's chest.

"as a good wife, i want to make you happy after back from work and forgeting the problem for awhile, can i?"

Jiyong opened his eyes and looked at Dara, he was touched with her words. "Uh,,, do you know what makes me feel better?" Jiyong warping his hands around Dara's waist now, both of them are hugging each other. Jiyong pulled Dara closer, making the girl gasped and widened her eyes. "Being beside you always make me feel better...forgetting the problem that always pressure me.. and do you know something?" he asked her, she shook her head innocently.

"You are my inspiration..." he said, making his wife melting for his word.

"don't praise me too much"

"i don't praise you....i just telling the truth..."

Jiyong's word kept running in Dara's mind, He really loved her that much.

"Thank you, Ji..."

"for what?"

"for marrying me...and...make me be the luckiest woman ever exist in this world"

"hahahhaa... it should be my words! you make me be the luckiest man ever exist in this world...thanks for loving me Dara" Jiyong smiled and Hugged her tightly making the girl can't against his word. Jiyong knew Dara would be fighting back about that 'praise' talking with him.

"Can we just sleep now? i'm so sleepy...." Jiyong whispering on Dara's right ear.

"Okay... see you in my dream..." said Dara tried to closed her eyes for falling asleep.

"Good night my love"

-----------

Good night everyone^^