Hi Cutie!!!

Marrying You

"Noona...just this time you have to follow me going somewhere okay?"

 

Dara don't know why Jiyong acted like this. He already weird since they are wake up this morning. He beg her or actually force her going somewhere with him. Dara just nods and prepare herself going out with him. 

 

In the car Jiyong happily humming while Dara frowned her eyebrows and looking at her lover. "Ji..you look so happy today...what happen? did Bigbang won an award?" asked Dara. "nope. there is something BIG than BigBang won award for today. i can't wait until we arrive there..." Jiyong smiled like 5 years old kid got a new toys from their mother.

 

"How big?"asked Dara.

"How big?" Jiyong tilted his head and thinking. "i don't know maybe biggest then bomb atom or nuclear...hahhaa" Jiyong laughed while Dara still confused and said to herself,"something biggest than bomb atom and nuclear?hmm..."

---

30 minutes later they are arrived in somewhere that making Dara's eyes watery. Jiyong came out first from the car and kneel down to the ground waiting a kids that happily running toward him and screaming his name, "UNCLE JIYONG!!!!" they are hug him and Jiyong hug them back. "Uncle Jiyong miss all of you too...how are you,cutie?" Jiyong asked to the little girl that wearing a pink Dress that girl really cute and she always remind him of his Wife Dara.

"I'm fine, uncle. But why it took so long to you for come visit us anymore?" asked the girl.

"don't be sad. sorry for not visiting you for a long time. oh!guess what!Uncle come here with someone...I'll introduce her to you all"

"isn't she pretty,uncle?" asked a little guy that look so naughty. just like Jiyong. He smiled and rubbed the boy's hair."the prettiest girl ever i have..."

Jiyong opened the door letting Dara to came out. "oh?why you cry baby?" Jiyong was shocked looking at Dara and her watery eyes, Dara just shook her head and wiped the tears away from her eyes. "nothing...oh!hi cutie..." Dara waved her hands toward the kids. they waved back and the little guy that look like Jiyong asked,"can i marry that noona uncle?she look so pretty..." he looked at Jiyong with his innocent eyes.

"no-uh...this girl is mine...hey...Little me... better you looking at Danish...she like you, you know?" Jiyong whispered at the little guy and pointing at the little girl named Danish."Danish is ugly...she called me smelly. i don't like her..." the boy pouted making Dara giggled.

 

---

 

"You never tell me that you always visiting them..." Dara asked Jiyong while they are sitting under the tree, watching the kids playing.

"i visit them when i miss them. too bad i got busy this time and it's hurt me for not visiting them...today i made an excuse telling the boss that i have to go with you somewhere emergency" Jiyong said and laid his head on her lap."Dara...i want a baby...."he said and closed his eyes. feeling so comfort sleeping on his wife's laps.

Dara smiled at Jiyong and kissed his forehead."i think you are right Ji...we need a baby..."

---