February 14th

Marrying You

Since today is Valentine day, Dara was planning to make something special for her Husband Kwon Jiyong. Knewing that her husband looked so busy with his worked nowadays, it seems quiet easy because she don’t have to make Jiyong stayed away for a days in their home.

“I will be back a bit late,baby.So just go to sleep when you already sleepy no need to wait me”Remained Jiyong this morning before off to his office, Dara just nodded and gave him a sweet smile and peck his lips.”have a nice day,Ji” she said and waved while Jiyong just smiled and said ,”no today will be the busy day ever” before he really left her alone at home.”i know you can do it” she gave him a little support with balled and raised her hands up.”i know it” he winked and once again peck a kiss in her cheek the left.

For a minute after Jiyong’s left Dara get dressed and went to convience to brought some chocolate and marshmallow.The Lady in store even ,”you want to make a chocolate for your boyfriend,young lady?”.”aniyo,ahjumma. I want to make a chocolate for my husband” she giggled and gave some money to the lady.”OMO!you has been married?i think you are highschool girl...omo omo...” she was amazed but Dara was blushing, people always make a mistake by thinking that she is a highschool girl,thought she already over than 25 years old. She quickly back to home and preparing to make a special chocolate for JiYong.”hmm...what should i make with this chocolate and Marshmallow?” she tapped her chin and beamed,”ah!I know it!” Then she started to make a Brownies.

It’s not took a many times and she don’t recognize that the sun has been left her an hour ago.”oh!!it’s already a dinner time!” She checked her phone and Text her Husband.

Dara:Don’t Forget to eat!! You always make your work as your first priority!it’s make me worry!:(

Waiting for his responed but no message come,she was thought that Jiyong must be busy now.”If i found out he left his Dinner i will mad at him” She crinkle her nose and put her hands on her hips making herself looked scary.Then she giggling “kkk...Jiyong never getting scared everytime i use this ‘scary’ face,He always found it cute” she shook her head and went to her room cleaning herself.

She decide to wait Jiyong in the Living room and took her dinner, eventhought it’s already 10PM she still felt hungry.’blame to her stomach’she thought and eat her bibimbap.

 

The time was passed slowly...

One hour passed...

Two hour.........

She almost hit her head on the coffee table, the realized that it’s already midnight but Jiyong still not back yet.She rubbed her eyes and mumbled,”is he not coming back yet?Valentine already over and everything i made was useless...” she stood up for putting back her brownies to refrigerator,when suddenly she was heard his car stopping in the garage.’he was back now’ she pouted and went to their room not wanting to wait her husband or opened the door.

Jiyong came to the home and realized that Dara didn’t turn off the TV, she must be forgetful already, Jiyong shook his head and turned off the TV and came to their room. In There, He saw Dara’s back that face’s him. He sat in the edge of the bed and put his hand on her hips.”I know you aren’t  sleep already,baby...”Jiyong smiled, Knowing that her acted was no use she turned to face with him.”you must forget about something...”she asked him. At first Jiyong frowned and guesting about something but he just shook his head.”nope. I’m not forgetting anything” he said.”are you sure?”she pouted.”yes,i am.”he beamed.”ok then,it’s okay.Forget it!i want to sleep now..”she said and back lying on the bed.”Oh!i know!!!”he said make her back wake up and looking at Jiyong hoping this guy no forget about ‘what-day-is-today’

“You forget to turn off the TV...”

She deeply sighed and back to sleep. Jiyong looked at the silhoute from his wife, from the darkness he can feel that his wife is mad right now but it just make a smile in Jiyong’s face wider.

He leaned down to Dara’s left ear and whispering the most sweet thing.”happy  valentine baby...” those 3 words make Dara opened her eyes and looking at Jiyong that already hugged a big Teddy bear, She covered amazed.”OMO!is that for me?” Jiyong nods,then Dara hugged him tightly.”gomawo,jiyong-ah...”she squish him.”i thought you forget about today..”she loose the embrace and looking at him.”of course not!it would be the end of the earth if i forget about it,because you’ll kill me..”She suddenly pinch Jiyong’s arm making the guy moaned in pain.”i’m not like that...”Said Dara.”yes,you are..”

“nope!”

“yes..”

“no!!!”

“100% yes....”

“okay, not really mad...”

“oh yeah?” Jiyong poke Dara’s nose.She was ‘again’ pouted.so, Jiyong asked her,”okay,so where is my present?” he tipped his hands waiting the present for Dara.But,with a smirk dara said,”there is no present for you..”she put out her tongue,mocked him.”no,present?nappun wife..”he said disapointed.”kkk...what do you want as a present?i will try to grant it...”

“how about a baby?”

“baby?a pet?”

“noooo....i want baby...”

“what kind of baby?you already have Gaho”

“i want baby!our baby!Gaaah....”

“y-y-you mean?a baby from my...”she pointed at her stomach.

“yeeeeesss...the baby that come out from your stomach,oh!i mean from your womb!!!” he grinned starting to taking off his clothes.

“no...no...Ji...i mean isn’t kind of that wish....KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”She covered her face blushing.

---