Ice Cream

Marrying You

Today feel like the sun would shining all day long, so Jiyong and Dara decide to go out and get some Ice Cream.

"How if we play on the playground?" Jiyong looked at Dara that wearing his T-shirt and let her hair freely flying by the wind."but, we are suppose to buy an Ice Cream first" said Dara clearly mentioning that she really want an Ice Cream right now.

Jiyong just smiled at his Goddess-like-wife."okay, just following what my baby said" he said and kept walked away from the Playground. "b-but Ji..." Suddenly Dara grabbed his wrist, making him stopped and looked at Dara wondering."yes?" he said. "Playing there for a minute wouldn't be bad" Jiyong know she felt guilty because refusing his wish to playing on the playground. "don't feel guilty, we'll just go back there after buy your Ice Cream" he smiled and held her hands.

after a minute walked, they finally reached the IceCream shop. Standing infront of the stan Dara's eyes looks brightly shining because of the happiness after looking the Menu."can i get all?" she looked at Jiyong with her puppy eyes. Jiyong just laughed and shook his head."sorry,you can't" after that Dara pouted and back looking at the menu."we will back here tomorrow if you want..." Jiyong gently said."you are busy tomorrow,so today i have to choose the best Ice Cream here" she tapped her finger on her lips and seriously looking at the menu.

"I want the Vanilla one" said Jiyong."Vanilla?" Dara looked at Jiyong and looking back at the menu."i'll choose Strawberry then" She smiled and gave back the menu to the shopman."wait a minute" the shopman bowed and starting to make their order.

Dara waiting her IceCream impatiently."woah...such a hot day..."she said and fanning her face with her hand."i want my Icecream..."

Jiyong looked at her wife and suddenly grabbed her shoulder making her looked at him."if you fee hot, try to tie your long hair..."he said and searching something in his pocket."let me tie your hair" he said and grabbed her hair and carefully tied her hair."you know how to tie a girl's hair?"asked Dara."of course i ever had a long hair back then"he smirked and looked at his masterpiece."that's not bad" he thought.

"Vanilla and Strawberry" the shopman said and gave them their IceCream.Dara brightly took the IceCream and started to it."ummm....delicious"she said happily. Jiyong took his and paid the IceCream. After thanks to the Shopman they walked back to the Playground.

 

 

"since we already here, what do you want to do now?" Asked Dara and looked back at Jiyong that now nowhere to be seen."oh?"she shocked,she didn't know that her husband already gone, she just giving the attention to the Ice Cream."Ji...where are you??"she yelled trying to found her Husband. "it's not the right time to playing hide and seek you know?"

she gave up, she can't found Jiyong."he isn't a baby anymore.he know the way to back home" tiredly she sitting on a swing. Her IceCream already melt in her hand.and the day started setting for the night.Suddenly she felt a hands grabbed her waist she looked at the hand's owner.Jiyong innocently smiled and looking at her."miss me already?"he asked her."i thought you already go home..."she said felt like want to mad at him,but her heart felt warmed suddenly after knowing her husband is alright."where did you go?"asked her."hiding in the slide" he pointed at the slide not far from her."you know i hate playing Hide and seek Kwon Jiyong?"

Jiyong just laughed and her hair happily."I know you don't like it,but i just want to play with you" no answer from Dara."okay,next time no more Hide and Seek again.Promise." he gave his pinky and waiting for dara to held it. Dara smiled and linked her pinky with him."You promise Already" she said.

"Oh, why your hand so sticky?"

"the Ice Cream are melt in my hands" she pouted.

"let me clean it"

Suddenly Jiyong brought Dara's hand to his mouth and starting to it.

"eww...Ji!!what are you doing???"

"clean you hands"

"ugh...don't do that!it's ticklish!!! I'll wash it at home" Dara pulled her hand and stood up."let's go home now..." she said don't dare to looked at her Husband, her face is all red now,because of the blushing. Jiyong followed her from behind with a big evil naughty smirked on his face.

--Candy for all the readers^^