Affection

Marrying You

Sometimes Jiyong found out that Dara doesn't like showing their affection in public area, just like now. How many times Jiyong tried to reached her hand, she kept refusing it. "we are in public area,Ji.please behavior" Dara wishpering.

They are intend to went to beauty shop by Bus. It's Jiyong's initiative and Dara just listening her husband's word. "what's wrong i do?i just want to hold my wife's hand! isn't it wrong?" asked Jiyong disbelief. "no, Jiyong. It just...aigoo..." Dara covered her face and left Jiyong behind. Jiyong knew that she was shy though he acted like don't know, so he just followed behind her with an evil smirk in his face.

In the salon, Dara was busily talking with the hairstylist, requesting this and that, while Jiyong watched her from the sofa nearby. Time goes and Jiyong started bored, he checked his watch and looking at his wife, they almost done yet the stylist kept touching Dara's hair. prised it. The hairstylist is a guy and that sometimes make Jiyong get jealous so he stood up from his seat and walking closer to them.

"so, how is my wife?" Asked Jiyong make the hair stylist startled and stepped aback."it almost done..." said the hairstylist."i'm not asking you" Jiyong staring at the hairstylist." i ask my wife..." and then he looked at Dara's with his Gaho's pout face.

The hairstylist gluped and said stuttering,"i-i-it's done", Dara slapped Jiyong's arm."don't be so rude!" she said. Jiyong sound don't care about that and kept asking her."woaaah...you do like a goddess.Oh, I'm the luckiest guy in the world!" he said and kissed Dara's left cheeck."muah!"."Kwon Jiyong!!!" Dara shouting at him, not because she mad, it because she shy. The hairstylist slowly left them alone.

"Look!you already make him sad!you should apologize!" said Dara when saw the hairstylist left them. But jiyong stay still and kept looking at Dara."why you are so beautiful?" Asked Jiyong and watching Dara every inch. Dara stood up and walked to the cashier, she paid it and left Jiyong behind.She was mad.

Jiyong ran toward her and held her hand."what's wrong with you?" asked Jiyong, making she stopped."what's wrong with me?ask yourself!" said Dara tried to walked again, "You want me apologize something i don't?" this time Dara gave the most strength to make Jiyong let her hand, but as a magic Jiyong let her hand. without wasting her time, Dara just walked away, then she heard Jiyong shouted, "IS THAT WRONG IF YOUR HUSBAND GETTING JEALOUS WHILE HIS WIFE WAS HAPPILY TALKED WITH OTHER GUY??" Dara stopped, she don't know that Jiyong was that brave to embarrasing himself. "YOU SANDARA PARK IS MINE, AND NO ONE CAN STOLE YOU FROM ME!!!" Jiyong countinued to shouting, The pedestrians looking at him confused, and an Old Lady patted Dara's shoulder."is he your Husband, pretty lady?" Dara don't answered her but nodded."Go hug him, if you do love him.." advice the Old Lady.

'Hug him?' Dara thought, 'and people was around watching us?it must be so embarrassing', But atleast she did it. She ran to Jiyong and Hugged him."I'm sorry..." Jiyong hugged him back. "me too, I'm sorry" and people around was clapping watching them.

"are they shooting a new Drama right now?" some people talked about them.

"they are such a good actress"

"i will watch this Drama once it aired"

---

Realized that they are still in the Public Area, Dara broke the embrace and said, "Let's we go home..." Jiyong smiled. "but this time, let me holding your hand so i can make sure that you are safe, okay?" said Jiyong and held her hand and went home. Still with people clapping onto them.

 

--I will never ever getting tired writting this story but lately i kinda busy and also i got hospitalized for a week so,i just can update this now:(

i'm sorry...