Wedding Party

Marrying You

She was standing there with bright smile on her face with sanghyun beside her,slowly she walks toward me.Ah..i must dream right now.Getting married with my one and only girl Sandara Park.The reason why i have to life.If it's not her i think i will not getting married.Unexpectly,she already standing beside me,Looking at me carefuly.'this is the time'she said something that only me can heard.'love you...'she said.'love you too..'i said and we started the wedding ceremony.

"Dara Onnie,congratulation!!!" Dara heard her friend congrats her,hugging her and cried."you have to life happily with Jiyong,Okay?"Bom her best friend said."of course i will"She said.Jiyong with his friends was chatting in the other corner."yah!Hyung..to night is the night right?hahaha...give me a beautiful niece"said SeungRi."no!it should be a handsome nephew"interrupted Daesung."wanna bet?"dare SeungRi."okay"said Daesung.

"aish.what are you two talking about.at first you should congrats Jiyong about his wedding..."TOP shook his head."so,where are you go for the honey moon?"asked Taeyang and teased Jiyong making the groom blushing."I don't know...how about you guys?have any idea?"asked Jiyong.The 4 of them looking each other.

"how about Hawaii?"said TOP.

"Paris!!!!"Seungri said.

"it should be Bali!"daesung added.

"umm...how about Jeju?"

TOP,SeungRi,and Daesung looked disbelieved at Taeyang."it should be overseas Hyung..."said SeungRi.Taeyang Just scratching his head that isn't itchy.

"stop it guys..i'll just ask Dara then.." Jiyong helped his best Friend."And thanks for the advice..."

---

The Wedding Party was full of the family,bestfriend,and even the ex.Talking about the ex,it was Dara's naughty idea for making Jiyong jealous and feel not confident.she found it would be funny and cute. And there was a guy with a nice tuxedo walking toward Dara,"hi,pretty..."the guy greeted at Dara,Dara looked at the voice's owner and her smile grew bigger."oh!it's you Minho..."she said and kiss Lee MinHo's cheeks.Jiyong that kept staring at them looks so jealous."hey,hyung.what's up?" Seungri noticed it and asked,"aww...naughty Noona.."he said after realized what's change his hyung.

The Jealous Jiyong can helped it,he walked ahead and stood up beside Dara,"oh,so this is Minho..."He lift his chin up looking despise Minho that Taller than him."ah,yes..nice to meet you,Jiyong ssi.."Minho said politely and held out his hand.Jiyong only looking at Minho's hand."ah,yes..nice to meet you too,Minho ssi.."he nods. The weather went awkward when Jiyong started acted cute beside Dara,he cuddled with her making her uncomfortable."i think i'll greeting the other there.."Minho said and left them.

"what are you doing,Ji?poor Minho..he just want to having a formal handshake with you..."Dara started nagging,Jiyong just smiled and wishpering something,"this is your plan right,baby?" Dara gluped knowing her planned was get caught by her husband."thanks for making me jealous,baby..."Jiyong said and kissed Dara's forehead."let's see what will happen to you after this.."

The Wedding Party was succesed and everyone already left the Party, including The Groom and The Bride."this is the most beautiful night for me..." Dara said and looking outside the window.Jiyong that sat on the driver's seat just smile and said,"It's like a dream for me.."

"dream?"Dara looked at Jiyong.

"uh-huh..."

"why dream?"

"it's like a dream that i can marry the most beautiful girl in the world.I must be the luckiest guy in the world!!!"he said,Dara was touched with Jiyong's word and hug him from the side."I love you,Ji..you make me feel lucky to born as a girl that can marry you..."

"it's should be me that said that,baby..."he kissed her forehead."now,don't distrub me,i'm driving now.."

Dara held out the embrace and looking at Jiyong with amazed."hey,stop looking at me like that.remember...you still have a punishment after this"he smirked."am i making a fault?"asked Dara."you make me jealous"

"aw..my sweety is jealous.." 

"i warn you already,that was dangerous if i'm jealous..."he winked at her and started to focused on the road.

with fearless dara said,"don't think that i'll afraid with you?"

"oh,we'll found out later..."

 

~Please love us-Daragon~