Human World [ A Dream with My Seung Ri ]

The 9 Tailed White Fox and Her Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They bring Nancy home safe. Brenda opened the door for them to come in. " Come in! " Brenda said, a wide smile printed on her face. They are at the living room with Mrs. Mcdonie. " Siraegi, brenda told me about the camp this weekend? I will tell Richard later " Mrs. Mcdonie said.

 

 

 

 

" Yes Mom. Thank You " siraegi said. Brenda was staring at Dabin when Nancy spoke " Unnie, what's with you today? You are staring at yeonwoo, is there a problem? " nancy asked. Brenda looked away and said " Nothing, I just remembered an old friend " brenda explained. Nancy was about to tell a story about her unnie's old friend but her mom spoke. 

 

 

 

 

" Oh! Mianhe beautiful ladies, I forgot to serve some snacks. Wait here I'll be back " Mrs. Mcdonie made an excused but Dabin spoke so she sit again. " Mom, we want to stay longer but Siraegi, Joo Won and I have an important things to do. Next time we will sleep here so we can talk and bond longer " Dabin said still feeling exhausted and Mrs. Mcdonie smiled in reply. Brenda and Nancy walked them outside.

 

 

 

 

" Take care Siraegi, Joo Won and Yeonwoo! " nancy shouted while waving her hand and the two sisters went inside their house. Nancy run straight to her room and grabbed her diary to write what happened today.

 

 

 

 

The 3 Foxes parked their car and walked inside the Mansion. Jane helped Dabin to sit. " Jooe summon Daisy I need her now tell the Earth Fox Ahin to open a portal here where some of our strong fox comrades can easily go here at the human world. I sense war " dabin said while holding her chest because her heart was not functioning normal.

 

 

 

 

Jooe summoned Hyebin to communicate with the Earth Fox Ahin after a couple of minutes Daisy rushes to Dabin. " This is not good! If this continue, she will experience abnormalities. Dabin you need to get back to our kingdom you are running out of mana. Stay there atleast 1 month, if you convert it to human world it would only take 1 day " daisy explained worriedly.

 

 

 

 

" We have a camp this weekend. I can't cancel it. The reason I summoned you here because of your help. Grow some Mana Tree's here so I can regain mana. I can't fight just using my strength maybe after the camp daisy " dabin said her body starting to change form.

 

 

 

 

Daisy run outside the Mansion. She begin to cast a magic spell to grow Ten Mana Trees circling the Mansion's Garden. Jane lifted Dabin and carefully laid her on the center of the Mansion's Garden. Dabin's body stopped to change form. She was sleeping like a new born baby.

 

 

 

 

Jane, Jooe and Daisy let out a deep breathed. " Stubborn Fox! " daisy said and cast another magic spell to make a flower bed for dabin. " Take care of our Queen, I'll be back. I need to talk to our comrades " daisy said and walked inside the Mansion straight to the portal.

 

 

 

 

The Earth Fox Ah-in was waiting for Daisy to come back when she saw her walking out the portal. " What happened? Why Dabin summoned you? " Ah-in the Eart Fox asked. Daisy walked closer to her, she looked straight to Ah-in's eyes before she speak. " Dabin was running out of mana, I explained to her that she need to stay at least 1 month in our kingdom to fully regain her mana but she's so stubborn! " daisy said.

 

 

 

 

Ah-in the Earth Fox laughed Hahahaha and said " You still don't get used to it? She's always like that BUT we all know why she's doing all of this. We have to support her. We've seen her suffer in pain, struggled to live everyday. We don't want to see her sadness everyday. We should do our best as her friends and her trusted comrades ".

 

 

 

 

Daisy raised her two hands saying You are right " I'm going to talk to our comrades. Dabin wants me to let them know that there will be a war coming. So they can prepare themselves on battle and she want you to let the portal open at her Mansion. Easy access to human world you know. Why don't you visit her now? " daisy said.

 

 

 

 

Before Daisy the Forest Fox leave, she saw Kai and Chanyeol guarding the doorway on Ah-in's hive. Ah-in was already passing the portal. Daisy commanded them to get some Dwarves Soldiers who are strong like them to secure the hive and the portal. They need full security. Kai leaved to pulled out and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter