Momoland Kingdom [ The God of Amongst Gods Servant ]

The 9 Tailed White Fox and Her Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nancy drinking raspberry wine with Seolhyun the fallen angel now asking questions that Seolhyun answered on the spot.

 

 

 

 

" 2nd Commander Seolhyun. You know what? It's my first time to talked with a fallen angel and I can't believe that they do exist and you are pretty. Are you in a relationship right now? If not I won't believe it because your so pretty " nancy said in her tipsy condition.

 

 

 

 

Seolhyun chuckled upon hearing nancy's question. She can't believe that this human admired her beauty so she answered nancy " I once in a relationship before but she's taken away from me a long time ago ".

 

 

 

 

Nancy smiled at her and said " She? In this world are the creatures here allowed to have a relationship with the same gender? ". Seolhyun answered " Yeah and can have babies too ".

 

 

 

 

Nancy was amazed so she asked again " What do you think our baby would be like? Dabin and Me having baby ". Seolhyun's Thought " This human is getting to my nerves! Me asking what would be their baby look like? Before you do it with dabin, I will do it first ".

 

 

 

 

Seolhyun smiled and answered " I don't know because even Seung Ri never had a baby with our Queen Dabin ". Nancy asked another question " Before she met Seung Ri, does she have any other lovers? ".

 

 

 

 

Seolhyun hold her forehead and asked " Why do you want to know? Alright, our Queen Dabin have a relationship with me before she became The Queen of Momoland Kingdom but that was a long time ago ".

 

 

 

 

 

Nancy bit her lips, anger that what she felt but she manage to asked Seolhyun " Since you already told me about it. Are you still interested to her? If yes is your answer, I'll punch your face so you would know the the difference between dream and reality. We soon get married ". Seolhyun raised her one eyebrow and answered " What if I say Yes? Soon? Are you sure that is going to happen? You can punch me now human ".

 

 

 

 

Dabin saw Nancy and Seolhyun base on her observation, she think that this two are having a fight base on their posture so she rushed to them.

 

 

 

 

Nancy raised her arms, she closed her fist and sway it up aiming for Seolhyun's chin. Dabin chin hit nancy because dabin went to their middle to stop their fight.

 

 

 

 

The Fallen Angel Knights immediately pointed their swords to Nancy.

 

 

 

 

" 2nd Commander tell your knights to put down their swords " dabin commanded. Seolhyun spoke " But Your Highness? Why would I do that? She tried to hit me. As you all see, this human still don't have the skills to control her power and emotions. She must be a treat to our kingdom. You are The Queen of the Momoland Kingdom, Queen Dabin and you have to do your responsibilities to our kingdom ".

 

 

 

 

Dabin's comrades was at her back and heard what Seolhyun said.

 

 

 

 

Dabin was now frustrated to save nancy or they will lock her at the palace dungeon. An effective idea came fast " Yes. I am the Queen of this kingdom. I will take all the responsibilities. I, myself will teach the Reincarnated Seung Ri on how to use and control her power for the safety of Momoland Kingdom " dabin said.

 

 

 

 

Seolhyun's Thought " You really love that human huh? I will let this passed. But i won't give up that easily. You once become mine and you will become mine ".

 

 

 

 

" Fallen Angel Knights! Put down your swords. You heard our Queen " seolhyun commanded.

 

 

 

 


" Wait! 2nd Commander " nancy shouted. " Why you didn't tell them? The reason why I charged to punch you? " nancy asked in angry tone.

 

 

 

 

" Stop now Nancy, please " dabin pleaded.

 

 

 

 

" What? You don't want to hear her reason? Why? I already knew Yeonwoo " nancy said head down.

 

 

 

 

Nancy feeling hurt whispered " Living at the sky. Who served The God Amongst Gods. Come down and spread your strong flame wings. Fionne ". A huge reddish magical circled portal appeared at the sky and a heavenly winged-horse came out. Her eyes are blue. Her wings, feets and tail are flaming red and fly down to nancy's side.

 

 

 

 

" Command me The-- " fionne said but cutted by nancy " Take me somewhere Fionne. I need air to breathe, please ". Fionne lowered her body for nancy. Nancy climbed up to Fionne's back and said " Yeonwoo, I'll be back in 2 weeks. If you broke your promised were done. Let's go Fionne ".

 

 

 

 

" Dont go please, Nanccyyyyyy " dabin shouted and flicked her fingers " I need you now. Come out! Chollima! ". Dabin jumped to Chollima's back when he came out from the yellow shining magical portal and said " Follow Nancy! ".

 

 

 

 

The Merries living at the Momoland Kingdom who was there for the celebration of the arrival of their Queen asking each other " What happened? ".

 

 

 

 

Dabin's comrades commanded all the Rabbit Knights to apologized at the Merries and tell them to go home.

 

 

 

 

The Fire and the water fox goddess knew that was Seolhyun's fault. Nancy wouldn't be angry that easily. She is so innocent, sweet and kind. The Two Fox Goddess stepped forward and glared at Seolhyun.

 

 

 

 

The Fire Fox Goddess Jane stepped closer to Seolhyun and whispered " Making a move? One thing you should remember Nancy is way more different from Seung Ri. She maybe innocent, sweet and kind but she's stronger than Seung Ri. Believe me 2nd Commander ". Jane told her comrades to wait for their friend Dabin to come back.

 

 

 

 

" Here she is. Faster Chollima! " dabin commanded. Chollima was now beside Fionne but struggling to maintain his speed to catch up with Fionne.

 

 

 

 

Dabin shouted " Nancccyyyy, please let's go back to the palace. Let's talk, pleaassssseeee ". Nancy looked back and saw Dabin who's already crying and Chollima who is struggling to catch up with Fionne. She don't want to see Dabin crying because of her, so she commanded Fionne " Fly back to the palace Fionne ".

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter