Momoland Kingdom [ Precious Memories ]

The 9 Tailed White Fox and Her Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before the Wind Fox Goddess Hyebin died in a battle. The Windy Palace was known as the air transportation of the Momoland Kingdom.

 

 

 

 

The Wind Fox Goddess was rewarded a Fly Crystal Plant that can only be found at the Mountains of Elfsia Kingdom. She assisted the Mage Knights at the Dessiritus Kingdom's Oasis with her Fairy Knights in the The Great King of Elfsia Kingdom request.

 

 

 

 

Their mission is to help the Mage Knights to collect a rare flower called ' Finip '.

 

 

 

 

The Oasis of Dessiritus Kingdom is the hive of the Wild-Desert Turtles. Their colors is mixed with a golden yellow and brown. They are one of the creatures of the other world that is very territorial. The rare flower color is mixed white and red.

 

 

 

 

In the Valhalla Palace Garden. The Water Fox Goddess Jooe was lying on the grass looking at the twin moon thinking and missing someone when Nancy fake a cough that made her sit.

 

 

 

 

The Water Fox Goddess half smile and said " Hi ". Nancy looked at her in her eyes and said " Are you sad or something? You can share it with me Joo Won. My wild fox friends is also now my friends. Tell me what's bothering you? ".

 

 

 

 

" You're so kind and sweet Nancy. If Dabin hurt you tell me so I can strike her face with my fist " the water fox goddess said.

 

 

 

 

Nancy laughed but became serious again and asked " Seriously, tell me what's bothering you and what's making you sad? "

 

 

 

 

" I just miss her so much and I'm thinking about her Fairy Knights and her Fairy Maidens and the Merries who lives under her care before she died. They are all gone and I don't know where they are. I want to bring back her palace to what it was before but I don't know how! " the water fox goddess said and asked " Anyway how is Dabin right now? " 

 

 

 

 

" She is still sleeping and I feel so worried about her. I touched her forehead and her temperature is normal. I don't know what's going on with her body " nancy said worriedly.

 

 

 

 

The Water Fox Goddess looked at her in the eyes spoke to test her " You really want to know? But you already have Seung Ri's memory right? How come you didn't know? " 

 

 

 

 

Nancy sights and leaned her body at a tree behind her before she speak " Yes, I remember everything because of Seung Ri's memory but I don't know why I didn't know. I need to help my wild fox. I can't bare to see her like that. Something is wrong with her I can feel it ".

 

 

 

 

The Water Fox Goddess Jooe crossed her arms and in the urge to speak the truth to Nancy but decided not to talk so she stayed silent because she respect Dabin's decision.

 

 

 

 

Nancy felt that the goddess in front of her knew how she can help Yeonwoo but she didn't push to ask again because she knows that the goddess has it's own problem, so she chose to help her instead of asking. She can ask her some other time if she have a chance, nancy think.

 

 

 

 

" I wanted to help you. Let's find her Fairy Knights and her Fairy Maidens also the Merries who live there but what's the name of her palace? " nancy said and asked afterwards.

 

 

 

 

" It's called the Windy Palace. The air transportation of the Momoland Kingdom. How will you do that? Maybe you passed the first training but it doesn't mean that you are ready for a real battle. I can't risk your life. Dabin will surely kill me " the water fox goddess said.

 

 

 

 

Nancy came up with an idea " What if I undergo on a training with you? Then after I pass it. We go find them all? ".

 

 

 

 

" I will ask the other goddesses if they agree on this idea. If they agree! " the water fox goddess jooe said.

 

 

 

 

" They will " nancy said and tapped the water fox goddess shoulder. They both stood up and went back inside the Valhalla Palace.

 

 

 

 

In Elfsia Kingdom. The King received a report from one of his Mage Knight and speak " I should visit the Momoland Kingdom and talk the Legendary Queen. Go to the palace of the Elfsia Kingdom's Princess Braerindra, tell her that we are paying a visit to Momoland Kingdom. One more thing tell the General Commander to select two mage knight officials to lead the four battalion ".

 

 

 

 

In Nancy's room. Nancy is lying in Fionne's lap and whispered enough for Fionne to hear " Fionne, you can go back to his side now. Don't forget to tell him that I will continue Seung Ri's mission and tell him that one of his angel already lost his holiness. Please one more Fionne tell him that when I finish my mission, I will come and meet him. I want to thank him for reincarnating Seung Ri as Me ".

 

 

 

 

In the Sylfion Palace. The Mage Knight who commanded by the Great King of Elfsia Kingdom spoke with the Priest Knights in front of a huge blue crystalized gate. He came down to his Red Wide-Horned Deer.

 

 

 

 

" I need to speak with Princess Braerindra her father commanded me to come here " the Mage knight said and show his armor bracelet to the Priest Knights for them to see the Symbol of the King of Elfsia Kingdom ' A White-Lion Face '. The Priest Knights opened the huge crystalized blue gate.

 

 

 

 

The Mage Knight mumbled " What this things doing in front of the Princess Braerindra's door? Have two arms and hands? What are they holding? ".

 

 

 

 

" Don't call them things. They are my new inventions. The things you are calling can blow your brain in a single chord " princess braerindra said behind the Mage Knight.

 

 

 

 

The Mage Knight immediately apologized for his rudeness and tell the princess of Elfsia Kingdom why he came and leaved afterwards.

 

 

 

 

" Why my father wanted to visit the Momoland Kingdom? He's always busy! Yeah! Maybe father wanted to greet the Legendary Queen on her coming 300th birthday. I wonder what Nancy is doing there right now. Is she ok? I should see them. I will give this couple a present gift when I get there " princess braerindra said.

 

 

 

 

At the Valhalla Palace. Fionne went back to the God of Amongst Gods Kingdom and Nancy go back to Dabin's hive to checked her and sleep with her.

 

 

 

 

" She already have dark circles and she haven't eaten anything yet. If only I knew how to help you Yeonwoo. I swear I will do it. Please open your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter