Human World [ Barrier and Protection Seal ]

The 9 Tailed White Fox and Her Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Better understand the word Geomsa and Heubsu ✌

 

 

Dabin was back at the mansion. Since it's too early for her to rest, she checked all those stuffs they bought at the mall earlier. She placed her both hands on top of the cellphones and laptops.

 

 

 

 

The 9 tailed white fox closed her eyes, she let out a small amount of magic on her hands " Geomsa! The names of the cellphones are Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus, IPhone X and Samsung Galaxy Note 9. While Laptop names are 15-Inch Macbook Pro, 15-Inch Dell XPS and Acer Swift 3. Heubsu! " 

 

 

 

 

" So that's how it works! Humans sometimes surprised me with their inventions! How about the cars? I should checked them outside ". She teleported herself outside the mansion. Dabin saw Daniel the guard far from the mansion, he was standing on his post at the gate.

 

 

 

 

" Daniel didn't leaved his post, good! ". She touched the cars one by one and said " Geomsa! The car names are 2018 Lamborghini Huracan, 2018 Porsche 918 Spider 887HP and 2018 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500. Heubsu! ". The 9 tailed white fox jumped in excitement. " I'll chose Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus, 15-Inch Macbook Pro and the 2018 White Lamborghini Huracan! This is fun! I should share this knowledge to fire fox jane and water fox jooe " dabin said and teleported herself to fire fox jane's hive first.

 

 

 

 

" It's good you cast a protection seal and a barrier on your room jane. Fafnir might burned the mansion " dabin said. Jane was talking to her fire dragon Fafnir, the fire dragon bow his head upon seeing the legendary 9 tailed white fox and said " It's been years, your Highness " Fafnir the fire dragon said.

 

 

 

 

" It's good to see you on your good shape Fafnir! Why didn't you use you're human form? That's look's good on you! " dabin said to fafnir.

 

 

 

 

" My Master like to see me in my dragon form " fafnir said. " Ehh? Who told you that? " the fire fox jane denied. The 9 tailed white fox and the fire dragon fafnir laughed together.

 

 

 

 

" Anyway, Jane I came here to share you my knowledge about the gadgets and the cars after this I will share this also to water fox Jooe. Now let's begin " dabin said. She put her hand above the fire fox jane head and closed her eyes. Transmission done after a couple of minutes.

 

 

 

 

" A RACE going to university! The 9 tailed white fox furiousness plus the water fox jooe's childish play. Perfect! Both of you will be the cause of Human's World Destruction. That is not a statement, it's a reminder. Remember, there is a reincarnated Seung-ri and that's why we're here. One more THING! before you leave. USE DOOR! ALWAYS " jane said. 

 

 

 

 

Dabin scratched the back of her head and said " And that is why I want you to put a barrier. I know you won't let us accidentally destroy the human's world, if that happened the Highest God among Gods will wipe me out! Mianhe, I will cast a spell to myself so I won't forget using doors ". Dabin laughed playfully while turning the door knob and closed it afterwards.

 

 

 

Dabin cast a spell to herself, so she won't forget using doors. She was still outside jane's door. A thought stopped her from walking to jooe's hive " It's hard being a human, their life span is too short but what I Iike about them, They can love you no matter who you are and they will love you no matter the circumstances " dabin smiled as she remembered how her Lee Seung-ri loved her and walked towards the water fox hive door.

 

 

 

 

" Jooe, I know you felt my presence. Open your door or I'll pass through it " kidding dabin said. Hyebin the whisper water fairy opened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter