Human World [ A Pen, A Thank You and A Sorry ]

The 9 Tailed White Fox and Her Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stoooooopppp!!!!!!! Don't kill her! I'm your enemy not her!

 

 

 

 

Nancy awakened in the middle of the night by her dream. Her heart was beating fast " Who was that creature? A huge talking 9 tailed white fox? Weird! The girl in my dream..................that fox was trying to save me from someone, who's face was blurred! This is really weird! But feels like real! " nancy said and walked out from her room to get some water downstairs.

 

 

 

 

Samuel the gwinsi was there outside nancy's room and followed her downstairs. Nancy felt someone was watching her. She look around but she see's no one.

 

 

 

 

" Maybe it's the result of watching to much fantasy movies? But I always watched fantasy movies and now was the first time I dreamed of something weird and feels so real! " nancy said out loud. Samuel was there and heard everything that nancy said.

 

 

 

 

" What dream this human was talking about? What fantasy? And why is she talking to herself? " Samuel the gwinsi asked himself. Nancy went back to her room and go back to sleep.

 

 

 

 

Dabin woke up. She flicked her fingers and cast a spell to call their Butler  " Hyunwoo, tell Jin to prepare breakfast for everyone. I will wake those 2 foxes and we'll be there after 10 minutes " dabin said and flicked her fingers again to dispel her magic afterwads.

 

 

 

 

Hyunwoo was at end of stairs and heard what the 9 tailed white fox order. He went at the kitchen and saw Jin cooking for breakfast. " Hey Jin! Cook fast they will be down here after 10 minutes " hyunwoo said to jin.

 

 

 

 

Jin cast his level 2 cooking magic skills. The cooking tools moved by itself and after 8 minutes the foods was ready. Sana and Tzuyu the chambermaids cast their level 2 magic spell to prepare the dinning table fast and done after 2 minutes.

 

 

 

 

The humans gathered at the end of the stairs kneeling. The 3 foxes was on their way to downstairs and saw the 5 humans kneeled down.

 

 

 

 

As the 3 foxes reached the end of the stairs Dabin stopped and called their names and greet them " Hyunwoo, Daniel, Jin, Sana and Tzuyu! Good Morning! Starting now call me Yeonwoo, not My Queen or Your Highness. Jane's name will be Sung Siraegi and Jooe's name will be Lee Joo Won. If someone disobey my first rule will be punish by Me ". The 5 human bow their heads in reply.

 

 

 

 

" What a magical breakfast! Do you agree with me Hyebni and Hyperion? ". The two looked at each other and both said " Yes, Master!  ". Jane was also talking to his fire dragon Fafnir. Hyebin, Hyperion and Fafnir used their human form because they might scare the 5 humans with their original form.

 

 

 

 

Hyunwoo, Daniel, Jin, Sana and Tzuyu was exchanging smiles while eating.

 

 

 

 

Dabin spoke " Hyunwoo, I will not dispel my level 5 barrier and protection seal that I cast. But I want the 5 of you to look after the mansion. This is our territory, if magical creatures appeared and invade our territory, Retaliate them! Jooe, bless them so they can use water gears, jane already blessed them yesterday ". 

 

 

 

 

Jooe let out her water power and sprinkled to them. " Done! Shall we go now to the university? Let's race Dabin! " the water fox jooe said.

 

 

 

 

" Can we do that some other time? It's our first day! I don't want to be late and please try not to play with the humans. We must keep our identities secret. Now let's leave! " dabin said and jooe nod in reply.

 

 

 

 

They get in to their cars and drove away from the mansion. They parked their cars at the parking area. Jooe was the one, who got out first from their cars, 2nd was jane and the last was Dabin the 9 tailed white fox, wearing a black off shoulder blouse, black skirts and wearing an eye glass. She don't want to show off that much.

 

 

 

 

The three of them wears an off shoulder the difference was the colors. Yellow for jooe and pink for jane.

 

 

 

 

The 3 pretending human walked with classiness. They saw how the students eyeing them but they ignored them. They don't want too much attention to avoid complicated situation.

 

 

 

 

Dabin stopped from walking and the two exchanged glances. " Why we stopped? " jane asked. " We still have 37 minutes before the class starts. Let's go to the school rooftop. I have to secure this place. Follow me! " dabin whispered and was about to jump when jane grabbed her wrist. " Are you stupid? Can't you see? There's a lot of humans here and they are looking at us! " jane whispered to dabin.

 

 

 

 

" I'm so lucky, I have the both of you at my side. Ok let's use the stairs " dabin said and the two foxes followed her. They'd passed some students, the 3 pretending humans ignored what they saying and continue walking until they reached the school's rooftop.

 

 

 

 

" Ok now we're here, let's cast our level 5 barrier and our level 5 protection seal to the whole university. Jane, your barrier will be the  outer, jooe's will be the middle and mine was the inner. Let's start! " the 9 tailed white fox said.

 

 

 

 

They raised their hands and let their power covered the whole university. The colors Reddish, bluish and shining yellow. " We still have 17 minutes, I will summoned Samuel here, the two of you can go now to our class room " dabin said and flicked her fingers and summoned Samuel. The 2 foxes headed to their classroom.

 

 

 

 

" Master, why suddenly call me? " Samuel the gwinsi asked. " I just want to ask you, if the reincarnated Seung-Ri was ok? " dabin asked Samuel. " About that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter