Momoland Kingdom [ Actual Training Battle with the Six Fox Goddesses Finale ]

The 9 Tailed White Fox and Her Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey! Forest Fox Goddess!!! That's too early! You should've played it longer stupid! " the war fox goddess shouted while banging the Hyperion Coraliz Shield using her Leberuz Lavender Double-Blade Axe.

 

" You are the one who are stupid here! You couldn't even do anything with the water fox goddess shield " the forest fox goddess  shouted back while flying towards the earth fox goddess ah-in.

 

Hulk stop near the earth fox goddess ah-in. The Funny Ogres are standing there beside the Seung Ri Replica.

 

One of the Funny Ogre ' Trevor ' run towards Hulk. Trevor and Hulk looked at each other eyes. " HHAAAAAAAAAAAA! " Hulk shouted so loud that made the Merries flinched at their seats.

 

Trevor one of the funny ogre laughed at him " HAHAHAHAHAHA! " because of that action, Hulk gets annoyed. He moved her head backward and gave Trevor a headbutt.

 

Trevor fall at the ground caressing his forehead. Now Hulk is the one who's laughing " HAHAHAHA! ".

 

Trevor saw blood oh his palm and got angry. He punched hard Hulk that made him aback. Hulk punched back, his fist landed on Trevor's stomach but trevor didn't bother the pain. He hold Hulk's head and punched his face repeatedly. Rigor the other funny ogre is now at the back of Hulk. Rigor hold both Hulk's arms from the back and kicked him that made Hulk fall down on his knees.

 

The Two Funny Ogres keep on kicking Hulk. Their feets landed everywhere.

 

Hulk is lying on the valhalla arena ring, groaning in pain while looking at his creator's direction " HHAAAAAAA! HHAAAAAAA! HHAAAAAAA! HHAAAAAAAAA! ".

 

Nancy mouthed " Fight back. You don't need to hold of yourself. Go-------------- and be wild ".

 

The Forest Fox Goddess Daisy fly down fast at the Earth Fox Goddess Ah-in's direction. She moved her Light Greenery Light Sword up holding it with her both hands preparing for a massive attack.

 

The Earth Fox Goddess Ah-in whispered at the Seung Ri Replica " Go fight the human that looks like you. My blessing will not work on her because she is wearing  Seung Ri's normal battle gear. Her battle gear has the eight fox goddesses blessings. Don't underestimate her skills and power. Go now ".

 

Meanwhile. The King and the Princess of the Elfsia Kingdom is on their way going to Momoland Kingdom.

 

The Water Fox Goddess Jooe saw her comrades arguing and she took that chance to do a surprise attack.

 

She made her water whirl-gunlet bigger than it was. She immidiately dispelled her Hyperion Coraliz Shield and punched the war fox goddess nayun with all her might straight to stomach.

 

The War Fox Goddess Nayun's body crashed down at the ground because of the impact that she recieved from the water whirl-gunlet of the water fox goddess jooe.

 

She groan painfully holding her stomach. The  war fox goddess nayun is spitting blood from . She managed to stand up using her Lavender Leberuz Double-Blade Axe and said " That was strong! My blood on the ground is the evidenced. Good warm up! ". She wiped using the back of her hand.

 

The water fox goddess jooe is now on her defensive mode because she knew the war fox goddess was going to attack her serioulsy this time.

 

Nayun the war fox goddess shouted " You are next forest fox goddess! This is because of you why I got distracted! ".

 

The Fire Fox Goddess and the Love Fox Goddess got alerted because they knew the forest fox goddess daisy has no chance in winning over the war fox goddess nayun. They are thinking if they should continue the actual battle training in this kind of situation.

 

The Earth Fox Goddess Ah-in heard what the war fox goddess said and answered " If you hurt the forest fox goddess daisy intentionally. You know what punishment you'll get from our Legendary Queen. Quit it! If you still persist we don't have a choice but to defend her from you ".

 

The Forest Fox Goddess Daisy got alerted. She knew how insane is the war fox goddess nayun when it comes to battle. It's like a food for her that she always desired. That is why the Legendary 9 Tailed White Fox Goddess fought with her a long time ago. To teach her a lesson but it seems she didn't learned from their past battle.

 

Hulk was still receiving painfull kicked from the Funny Ogres. He looked at his creator and understand what Nancy mouthed.

 

He catched Rigor's feet and hold it tightly. Hulk pulled him that made Rigor fall on the ground.

 

Trevor jumped back.

 

Hulk stood up and grabbed Rigor's foot and swayed him repeatedly from left to right at the ground. ( Just like what he did to Iron Man )

 

Rigor is screaming for help because Hulk is unstoppable.

 

" Trevor! Can you do something to stop this ugly thing? HAAAAAAAHH! HAAAAAAAHHH! HHAAAAAHHHH! Stop him! HAAAHHH! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! ".

 

Hulk lifted him above his head and threw him at Trevor's direction.

 

But that was a wrong moved.

 

Because of the impact they keep on rolling and stop near Nancy.

 

The Earth Fox Goddess Ah-in summon her Beatleas Beast. She ride on it and open her hand level to her chest and Golden Brown like Copper Trump appeared. The Earth Fox Goddess hold it after. She called it ' Earthia Mystic Trump ' .

 

She raised her Earthia Mystic Trump and a huge like black hole appeared going towards the forest fox goddess daisy.

 

" F**k! " she mouthed. She flew back fast and raised her Light Greenery Sword and whispered while placing her left hand on her sword " Mist Spirits who lives from the wild. Come to my sword and be my guide ".

 

The Forest Fox Goddess Light Greenery Sword shines like crystalized Green and fly towards the huge like a black hole.

 

She moved her Light Greenery Sword to her left side preparing for a fast attack. She can't miss the chance because if she do. She will be trap inside that thing.

 

" Tree Fox Goddess! Why don't you just blow it? HAHAHAHAHA! " the war fox goddess nayun shouted to distract her.

 

The Forest Fox Goddess Daisy looked at the war fox goddess who are insanely smashing the Hyperion Coraliz Shield of the water fox goddess jooe.

 

Daisy the forest fox goddess saw that the Hyperion Coraliz Shield can't hold it any longer and the water fox goddess jooe might get hurt.

 

The huge black hole thing is now getting near her.

 

Daisy the forest fox goddess thought " I must do something! Think forest fox! Think of a way! ".

 

She focused herself casting a spell so the water fox goddess won't be much affected by the impact of the Lavender Leberu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter