Human World [ The Power Within Nancy ]

The 9 Tailed White Fox and Her Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before you read this chapter I suggest you to search for the videos and english lyrics of these songs ( HUG ME originally sang by Momoland Do you know? originally sang by Kim Yeon Ji and Could you tell me originally sang by Luna. Paused reading and search. SNSD will be casts here. Special casts singers: Kim Yeon Ji and Luna. TY 😊)

 

 

 

 

The Earth, Fire and Water Foxes can't stand the continues sad howling of their Queen. " Jane! Take the whole box of soju. I'll get a clothes for dabin. We should be at her side " Jooe the water fox said. " What a bright idea you got there in your liquid mind!! " Jane the fire fox said. " Don't you know how to shut your mouth Fire Fox? Just get the whole box! " jooe sarcastically said. Jane walked to where the soju is and take the whole box with her. " Oh! That should be my line you know? Let's go! " Jane said and Ah-in wave her hand to open a portal and said " A fastest way to get there ".

 

 

 

 

A portal appeared in front of Dabin and saw her three comrades.

 

 

 

 

" Why the three of you here? What if the beasts from our world attacks them again? " dabin asked. " We are here because we are your friends and comrades. We know you are sad and don't think to much for now Dabin. Ah-in golems are there even her baby golems are scattered everywhere. You need this! " Jane said and opened the box " What is that? " dabin asked.

 

 

 

 

Jooe answered her " I saw at the tv. Humans drink that when they sad. Maybe it can help ". Ah-in was in her hunger mode again " Jooe can you help me with my hunger mode? Tell the fish here to sacrifice their lives for our Queen ". Dabin was just listening to them. " I don't have to do that because they heard you. Look at the surface of the water. The Fishes said bless them before you take their lives " jooe explained. Ah-in wave her hands and spreads her blessings to the fishes. After receiving the blessings from the Earth Fox Ah-in they one by one jumped on the grass near the Fox Goddesses. " It's your turn Jane! Cook them " Ah-in said.

 

 

 

 

Dabin transformed herself to a human form and said " I need clothes ". The three foxes looked to Dabin who's back was facing them and they notice Seung Ri's mark already faded. Jooe handed the clothes to dabin and said " Did you already saw Seung Ri's mark? " jooe asked. " Yes, nancy took a picture of my back while putting clothes on me earlier and showed it to me " dabin said with a sadness on her voice.

 

 

 

 

" I'm sorry Dabin! I shouldn't asked about it. Punish me please! " jooe pleaded. " It's ok Jooe. Can you summon your mermaids? Please tell them to sing " dabin said. " As you wish " joee said.

 

 

 

 

The Water Fox Jooe neck shines, marks can be seen there. She called each mark to summon the mermaids. " Taeyeon! Soon Kyu! Tiffany! Hyoyeon! Yuri! Sooyoung! Yoona! Seohyun! Jessica! Yeon Ji! Luna! Let them heard your hearts as you all sing! Come out! ". Eleven blue shining magical portal appeared above the surface of the water and the 11 mermaids introduced themselves with different tones.

 

 

 

 

Dabin clapped her hands and stood up from the grass she was sitting amd spoke " Beautiful creatures from Momoland Kingdom. Sing your hearts to us ". " It's our pleasure, Your Highness! " the mermaids said in different tones. Jooe flicked her fingers as signal to begin. The Eleven mermaids sing random songs from their world continuously.

 

 

 

 

It's the fifth bottle of soju that Dabin drinking " Jooe open another soju for me, please " dabin said. " It's your fifth. Are you sure you can still drink? " jooe asked. " Yes, I'm the mightiest! The Legendary 9 Tailed White Fox! This won't kill me! " Dabin shouted. " Yeah right! Here bottoms up! " jooe and dabin raised their bottles and both shouted " Cheers! ".

 

 

 

 

Jane and Ah-in looked at each other and joined jooe and dabin in bottoms up competition. When Dabin spoke " Get another box of t-ttt-th-iis J-jjane! I need moooorrree! " dabin said. Lucky for Jane because Ah-in didn't dispel the portal. " Lucky Huh! " jane said and walked inside the portal.

 

 

 

 

 

When Jane got out from the portal she can't even walk straight but still can walk. She took a box of soju and walked slowly towards the portal.

 

 

 

 

Jane didn't knew that Nancy saw her and followed her. The cutie marshmallow walked outside the portal and saw the Goddesses circling a small bonfire. Nancy whispered " What are they doing? ". She hide to a near tree when she saw dabin but enough for her to see them. She heard voices " Where those voices came from? I think it's a song but I don't understand it " nancy whispered again and looked to where voices came from and saw mermaids. Her head hurts again and remembered a name " Yoona " she looked again at the mermaids and listen to them.

 

 

 

 

A baby golem walked to Ah-in and whispered to her ear " The reincarnated Seung Ri is here hiding on a tree near here ". The three foxes was busy to their bottoms up challenge, they didn't bother to looked at Ah-in's baby golem. " Thank you Rockus. You can go back to your post " Ah-in commanded. " Yes Master " rockus the baby golem walked away.

 

 

 

 

Ah-in smiled widely. An idea came up to her mind. She walked near the mermaids and whispered to " Seohyun, I have a request. Can you all sing the song HUG ME? It's one the Momoland Kingdom song too and I know you all knew that song, please? ". Seohyun a pink mermaid told what she requested and they all humming the intro.

 

 

 

 

The tree foxes stop the bottoms up challenge and listen to the mermaids. While Ah-in smiling widely because she knew Nancy was also listening to the song.

 

 

 

 

🎶🎶🎶

You look pretty today
Sometimes, you say that indifferently
When I cautiously start talking to you
You don’t say anything but just smile

Why do you keep acting like this?
I’m really getting confused
Without even knowing
My heart is going to you

What do I do? I think I like you
You shine like the stars in the night

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter